Going with NYR ML
Las Vegas ML
and Carolina ML (Carolina is a much better team) Can't pass this one up.
Good luck to all. ![]()
LOL that's why Carolina is -270 that's $37 for every $100 wagered. ![]()
LOL that's why Carolina is -270 that's $37 for every $100 wagered. ![]()
@jesron1269
You are so right!! I always do that. I'm tired, I see the score 4-1, and go to sleep, for I need to get up early the next morning. I jinxed myself. And I deserve to be ridiculed. I get up, check the score and I can't believe Vegas let them score 7 goals. Unbelievable. ![]()
![]()
@jesron1269
You are so right!! I always do that. I'm tired, I see the score 4-1, and go to sleep, for I need to get up early the next morning. I jinxed myself. And I deserve to be ridiculed. I get up, check the score and I can't believe Vegas let them score 7 goals. Unbelievable. ![]()
![]()
You should rethink whether it was a winning day? Winning record yes but did he win money?
You should rethink whether it was a winning day? Winning record yes but did he win money?
Yes that's what happens when your constantly wagering on teams that have heavy juice. The record means very little. He won $37 on Carolina on a $100 wager, is it really worth the risk at -270?
Yes that's what happens when your constantly wagering on teams that have heavy juice. The record means very little. He won $37 on Carolina on a $100 wager, is it really worth the risk at -270?
Yes, you guys are all so right. I made just a couple of bucks on these 3 plays. Well, I didn't lose any money, so a degenerate gambler like me is always happy when he doesn't lose. ![]()
Yes, you guys are all so right. I made just a couple of bucks on these 3 plays. Well, I didn't lose any money, so a degenerate gambler like me is always happy when he doesn't lose. ![]()
