@ravensfan52 Lots of noise about the Larkin situation offseason, and he is "injured" and not palying. I initially liked Rags as well, but I think too much is being made of the situation. Adding in your stat, Wings look like the side to be on. Prolly pass now. Thx for the info ravens.
Playing these foe sho:
Canes Under 6 -110 1/4u
3LP: Canes Under 7.5 & Canes +1.5 & Ducks Over 5 even 1/4u
3LP: Canes Under 7.5 & Canes ML & Ducks Over 5 +170 1/4u
People who can afford to gamble don't need money, and those who need money can't afford to
@LuckyGuy
@cowboysfan4romo
@Gainsford
@ravensfan52 Lots of noise about the Larkin situation offseason, and he is "injured" and not palying. I initially liked Rags as well, but I think too much is being made of the situation. Adding in your stat, Wings look like the side to be on. Prolly pass now. Thx for the info ravens.
Playing these foe sho:
Canes Under 6 -110 1/4u
3LP: Canes Under 7.5 & Canes +1.5 & Ducks Over 5 even 1/4u
3LP: Canes Under 7.5 & Canes ML & Ducks Over 5 +170 1/4u
Thought long and hard about actually taking the Capitals but couldn't go against the Champs and them losing 2 to start the season. I do think the Caps will be a hot team this year. Concerned about Barky. That did not look good and he knew something happened by his reaction. Fear he might have torn the other ACL. I do think he got his MCL as well.
GL with MLS on ice tonight in Raleigh.
Those Who do not learn from History, are doomed to repeat it
No Stall 2 plays
Thought long and hard about actually taking the Capitals but couldn't go against the Champs and them losing 2 to start the season. I do think the Caps will be a hot team this year. Concerned about Barky. That did not look good and he knew something happened by his reaction. Fear he might have torn the other ACL. I do think he got his MCL as well.
@GASportsDoc did not see the play, but what a kick in the balls for Sasha if he's gone another year. If you've never had to rehab from an ACL or other long recovery injury, it is hard - 6-9 months of rehab and recovery then strength building just to get back to where you were pre-injury. Can't imagine his mental state if this another ACL or worse.
Adding:
Quacks ML +170 1/4u
Quacks +1.5 -140 1/8u
Quacks Reg +280 1/10u
Quacks RPL +380 1/20u
People who can afford to gamble don't need money, and those who need money can't afford to
@GASportsDoc did not see the play, but what a kick in the balls for Sasha if he's gone another year. If you've never had to rehab from an ACL or other long recovery injury, it is hard - 6-9 months of rehab and recovery then strength building just to get back to where you were pre-injury. Can't imagine his mental state if this another ACL or worse.
Hate being against you but I like Canes/Caps over I have the over 5 in a parlay
Can't see Canes getting shutout again and I can't see them not allowing goals again like they did against the Cats. Might be silly or may not work but I like the angle of if a team scores 0 or only 1 goal last game take the over the next
Hate being against you but I like Canes/Caps over I have the over 5 in a parlay
Can't see Canes getting shutout again and I can't see them not allowing goals again like they did against the Cats. Might be silly or may not work but I like the angle of if a team scores 0 or only 1 goal last game take the over the next