If the rumors are true, and the NHL players vote the new playoff system in for this season, will sportsbooks pay for 'YES' for all 24 teams involved?? I know many books take yes/no action on if a team will make the playoffs. After last year with the Blues making a serious run against the odds and with big payouts, I only imagine there are more of these type tickets for alot of teams that had no chance to qualify. But have gotten a second life with the expansion of the playoffs. In the absence of a gaming rule, they would have to be graded YES correct???
NHL make the Playoffs bets
If the rumors are true, and the NHL players vote the new playoff system in for this season, will sportsbooks pay for 'YES' for all 24 teams involved?? I know many books take yes/no action on if a team will make the playoffs. After last year with the Blues making a serious run against the odds and with big payouts, I only imagine there are more of these type tickets for alot of teams that had no chance to qualify. But have gotten a second life with the expansion of the playoffs. In the absence of a gaming rule, they would have to be graded YES correct???
Any updates? How will books be grading "to make playoffs" wagers? I'm worried different books will have different policies, and a winner at one, will be a push at another.
Any updates? How will books be grading "to make playoffs" wagers? I'm worried different books will have different policies, and a winner at one, will be a push at another.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,394
- Sunday 10/04/2026 687
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,333
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,546
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,822
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,229
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,872
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,848
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
