Last Season For Me...
Posted:
#51
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
Of all the O/U's in the NBA you took the T-Wolves over
As one of you main ones???????
This is a team that INTENTIONALLY doesn't show up to
Play on some nights as you noted!
Yeah, i really thought they would make the playoffs this year.
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
Of all the O/U's in the NBA you took the T-Wolves over
As one of you main ones???????
This is a team that INTENTIONALLY doesn't show up to
Play on some nights as you noted!
Yeah, i really thought they would make the playoffs this year.
Posted:
#52
| View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes | | |
|
Hall of Fame
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 21314
Location: United States |
| View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes | | |
|
Hall of Fame
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 21314
Location: United States |
Hall of Fame
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 21314
Location: United States
Dude, 21,000+ posts in just under 2.5 years and you're quitting cold turkey?
I'm wagering right now you don't make it to the MLB All-Star break!!!!
With a name like "HookEmHorns", you'll at least be back for college football. See you then buddy, and good luck!!!!!
| View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes | | |
|
Hall of Fame
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 21314
Location: United States |
| View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes | | |
|
Hall of Fame
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 21314
Location: United States |
Hall of Fame
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 21314
Location: United States
Dude, 21,000+ posts in just under 2.5 years and you're quitting cold turkey?
I'm wagering right now you don't make it to the MLB All-Star break!!!!
With a name like "HookEmHorns", you'll at least be back for college football. See you then buddy, and good luck!!!!!
Posted:
#55
Hookem, I just wanted to thank you for your insight.
I was late to find your threads just before the Playoffs.
I was late to find your threads just before the Playoffs.
Learned a lot and looked forward to the thread daily.
Def. a super tough way to go out for our Blackhawks. To be honest I am still numb. Hope you get some piece of mind.
Hookem, I just wanted to thank you for your insight.
I was late to find your threads just before the Playoffs.
I was late to find your threads just before the Playoffs.
Learned a lot and looked forward to the thread daily.
Def. a super tough way to go out for our Blackhawks. To be honest I am still numb. Hope you get some piece of mind.
Posted:
#56
BOL my friend 
Will miss your sense of humour, insights and views on NHL games
.
Don't forget to PM me about the Blues Festival as the wife and I are in CHI Town next weekend.
All the best pal
- you have class A through and through 
Cheers 
BOL my friend 
Will miss your sense of humour, insights and views on NHL games
.
Don't forget to PM me about the Blues Festival as the wife and I are in CHI Town next weekend.
All the best pal
- you have class A through and through 
Cheers 
Posted:
#57
https://www.choosechicago.com/things-to-do/chicago-events/chicago-blues-festival/
This breaks down the schedule and what stages they are at. I really don't know too much about the festival but there are tons of restaurants and stuff to do around there. It's in Grant Park so you should have a great time. I can recommend some good places to eat if you want. Just let me know
This breaks down the schedule and what stages they are at. I really don't know too much about the festival but there are tons of restaurants and stuff to do around there. It's in Grant Park so you should have a great time. I can recommend some good places to eat if you want. Just let me know
https://www.choosechicago.com/things-to-do/chicago-events/chicago-blues-festival/
This breaks down the schedule and what stages they are at. I really don't know too much about the festival but there are tons of restaurants and stuff to do around there. It's in Grant Park so you should have a great time. I can recommend some good places to eat if you want. Just let me know
This breaks down the schedule and what stages they are at. I really don't know too much about the festival but there are tons of restaurants and stuff to do around there. It's in Grant Park so you should have a great time. I can recommend some good places to eat if you want. Just let me know
Posted:
#58
Quote Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:
https://www.choosechicago.com/things-to-do/chicago-events/chicago-blues-festival/
This breaks down the schedule and what stages they are at. I really don't know too much about the festival but there are tons of restaurants and stuff to do around there. It's in Grant Park so you should have a great time. I can recommend some good places to eat if you want. Just let me know
https://www.choosechicago.com/things-to-do/chicago-events/chicago-blues-festival/
This breaks down the schedule and what stages they are at. I really don't know too much about the festival but there are tons of restaurants and stuff to do around there. It's in Grant Park so you should have a great time. I can recommend some good places to eat if you want. Just let me know
Can always use some restaurant recommendations 
Thanks again pal 
Cheers 
Quote Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:
https://www.choosechicago.com/things-to-do/chicago-events/chicago-blues-festival/
This breaks down the schedule and what stages they are at. I really don't know too much about the festival but there are tons of restaurants and stuff to do around there. It's in Grant Park so you should have a great time. I can recommend some good places to eat if you want. Just let me know
https://www.choosechicago.com/things-to-do/chicago-events/chicago-blues-festival/
This breaks down the schedule and what stages they are at. I really don't know too much about the festival but there are tons of restaurants and stuff to do around there. It's in Grant Park so you should have a great time. I can recommend some good places to eat if you want. Just let me know
Can always use some restaurant recommendations 
Thanks again pal 
Cheers 
Posted:
#59
Steak - Gibson's, Ruth Chris, Chicago Cuthouse, Carmines
Pizza - Lou Malnatis or Ginos East
Seafood - Hugo Frogs, Joe's Seafood & Steak, Shaws Crab House
BBQ - Carsons (Pork chops are to die for)
Italian - The Rosebud, Volare, Viaggio
Pizza - Lou Malnatis or Ginos East
Seafood - Hugo Frogs, Joe's Seafood & Steak, Shaws Crab House
BBQ - Carsons (Pork chops are to die for)
Italian - The Rosebud, Volare, Viaggio
Steak - Gibson's, Ruth Chris, Chicago Cuthouse, Carmines
Pizza - Lou Malnatis or Ginos East
Seafood - Hugo Frogs, Joe's Seafood & Steak, Shaws Crab House
BBQ - Carsons (Pork chops are to die for)
Italian - The Rosebud, Volare, Viaggio
Pizza - Lou Malnatis or Ginos East
Seafood - Hugo Frogs, Joe's Seafood & Steak, Shaws Crab House
BBQ - Carsons (Pork chops are to die for)
Italian - The Rosebud, Volare, Viaggio
Posted:
#62
Quote Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:
Steak - Gibson's, Ruth Chris, Chicago Cuthouse, Carmines
Pizza - Lou Malnatis or Ginos East
Seafood - Hugo Frogs, Joe's Seafood & Steak, Shaws Crab House
BBQ - Carsons (Pork chops are to die for)
Italian - The Rosebud, Volare, Viaggio
Steak - Gibson's, Ruth Chris, Chicago Cuthouse, Carmines
Pizza - Lou Malnatis or Ginos East
Seafood - Hugo Frogs, Joe's Seafood & Steak, Shaws Crab House
BBQ - Carsons (Pork chops are to die for)
Italian - The Rosebud, Volare, Viaggio
Thanks my friend 
Cheers 
Quote Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:
Steak - Gibson's, Ruth Chris, Chicago Cuthouse, Carmines
Pizza - Lou Malnatis or Ginos East
Seafood - Hugo Frogs, Joe's Seafood & Steak, Shaws Crab House
BBQ - Carsons (Pork chops are to die for)
Italian - The Rosebud, Volare, Viaggio
Steak - Gibson's, Ruth Chris, Chicago Cuthouse, Carmines
Pizza - Lou Malnatis or Ginos East
Seafood - Hugo Frogs, Joe's Seafood & Steak, Shaws Crab House
BBQ - Carsons (Pork chops are to die for)
Italian - The Rosebud, Volare, Viaggio
Thanks my friend 
Cheers 
Posted:
#63
Gonna miss ya hook and the nucks hawks rivalry. Always checked your plays and see if our plays are similar. Hopefully you check in during the seasons.
Gonna miss ya hook and the nucks hawks rivalry. Always checked your plays and see if our plays are similar. Hopefully you check in during the seasons.
Posted:
#64
All the best hook, only talked to you a handful of times throughout the season but I always tried to make a point to stop in and see who you were on whether you were on a hot or cold streak. appreciate the insights , hope to see you back in the forum in some capacity next season
All the best hook, only talked to you a handful of times throughout the season but I always tried to make a point to stop in and see who you were on whether you were on a hot or cold streak. appreciate the insights , hope to see you back in the forum in some capacity next season
Posted:
#65
Well I hope to see ya back after a summer of fun and sun buddy. But I can also understand your point of view and reasoning.
BOL with whatever you do broski and regardless of the wagers don't be a stranger
BOL with whatever you do broski and regardless of the wagers don't be a stranger
Well I hope to see ya back after a summer of fun and sun buddy. But I can also understand your point of view and reasoning.
BOL with whatever you do broski and regardless of the wagers don't be a stranger
BOL with whatever you do broski and regardless of the wagers don't be a stranger
Posted:
#66
All the best to ya Horns enjoy your time off!!!
Its one thing to just throw a few post's on here but to be over 20k with lots of helpful insight on games is quite a feat!!!! They are a dying breed and I repect all of you Hall of Fame dudes.......
Wont be the same not seeing that Blackhawks avatar but as they say never say never lol
Be Safe and see ya down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the best to ya Horns enjoy your time off!!! 
Its one thing to just throw a few post's on here but to be over 20k with lots of helpful insight on games is quite a feat!!!! They are a dying breed and I repect all of you Hall of Fame dudes.......
Wont be the same not seeing that Blackhawks avatar but as they say never say never lol
Be Safe and see ya down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted:
#67
Man October 15th or whatever date the puck drops I want to see a thread that says "HOOK'EMS WHATEVERDAYITIS PUCKS" .
Have a nice summer and few months off.Sometimes a break is good and it puts things in perspective.
Have a nice summer and few months off.Sometimes a break is good and it puts things in perspective.
Man October 15th or whatever date the puck drops I want to see a thread that says "HOOK'EMS WHATEVERDAYITIS PUCKS" .
Have a nice summer and few months off.Sometimes a break is good and it puts things in perspective.
Have a nice summer and few months off.Sometimes a break is good and it puts things in perspective.
Posted:
#68
This Texas "Steer" and/or "person" ain't goin' nowhere. This is like The Eagles "Hell Freezes Over" final tour, and that was what, 1992? And their still touring? Smart money says this guys back online here by college football season. Book it........
This Texas "Steer" and/or "person" ain't goin' nowhere. This is like The Eagles "Hell Freezes Over" final tour, and that was what, 1992? And their still touring? Smart money says this guys back online here by college football season. Book it........
Posted:
#72
Quote Originally Posted by potvin:
what are you suggesting punk
only 2 things comin' out of Texas, and you ain't got no horns on your head, boy...............
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by potvin:
what are you suggesting punk
only 2 things comin' out of Texas, and you ain't got no horns on your head, boy...............
![]()
Posted:
#74
Quote Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:
I'm from Chicago dumbasss
I'm from Chicago dumbasss
Bears, Cubs, Blackhawks, and Bulls have horns? Well, I guess bulls do. I stand corrected. Although, I don't recall MJ "Hookin' Them Horns"!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:
I'm from Chicago dumbasss
I'm from Chicago dumbasss
Bears, Cubs, Blackhawks, and Bulls have horns? Well, I guess bulls do. I stand corrected. Although, I don't recall MJ "Hookin' Them Horns"!!!!!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,419
- Sunday 10/04/2026 689
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,356
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,669
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,824
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,507
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,278
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,881
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,886
- *”$$$ MD Sunday 10/4 $$$** 8,244
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
