that is an ass load of games. I hope you hit'em. You said you would win it back tonight, maybe a little at a time is the better way. Always remember its a marathon not a sprint. Money management Bro.
GL tonight may you all the way to the bank.
Mad
Quote Originally Posted by t4ever:
Today NBA picks
All plays are $100 bet at $1.9 odds
1. Indiana -0.5 2nd qtr
2. Indiana under 50 3rd Qtr
3. Indiana under 54 1st Qtr
4. Indiana under 209.5 Full game
5. Cleve/NJ Over 49 4th Qtr
6. Cleve +0.5 1st Qtr
7. Cleve +0.5 4th Qtr
8. Miami/Utah Under 47.5 4th Qtr
9. Utah +3.5 1st Qtr
10. LAC/NO Over 49 1st Qtr
11. LAC/NO under 47 3rd Qtr
12. LAC +2.5 1st Qtr
13. LAC +2 2nd Qtr
14. NY/Mil under 48.5 2nd Qtr
15. Mil -1 2nd Qtr
16. NYK +1 3rd Qtr
17. DET/PORT under 48.5 1st Qtr
18. Port -3 2nd Qtr
19. LA/Min Over 54 2nd Qtr
20. LA -4.5 2nd Qtr
21. LA -4.5 3rd Qtr
G/L Guys !!
Dude,
that is an ass load of games. I hope you hit'em. You said you would win it back tonight, maybe a little at a time is the better way. Always remember its a marathon not a sprint. Money management Bro.
that is an ass load of games. I hope you hit'em. You said you would win it back tonight, maybe a little at a time is the better way. Always remember its a marathon not a sprint. Money management Bro.
GL tonight may you all the way to the bank.
Mad
bets not games.
Quote Originally Posted by madbetting07:
Dude,
that is an ass load of games. I hope you hit'em. You said you would win it back tonight, maybe a little at a time is the better way. Always remember its a marathon not a sprint. Money management Bro.
I will flat all my bets until i see NBA system improving..!!
The above NBA picks is alots..but dont tail me untill you see first few games win !!!!
NHL picks are very solid..!!!
G/L
not so solid... T4E, you need to go back to basics... in the beginning you were HOT because you didn't bet so many sports... now you got too much going on. Stick to NHL and SOCCER, I want you to get back on track on winning the money. My first thought when you post all those picks, 'time to fade'.... I hope you get back on track and kill those BOOKS! GL tomorrow!
PS, I'm not hating cuz T4E made me lots of ... just don't like seeing her in this situation.
Quote Originally Posted by t4ever:
NHL Picks
1. EDM win x $100 ($2.1 odds)
2. ATL win x $100 ($2.25 odds)
3. Van win x $100 ($1.8 odds)
4. Wash win x $100 ($1.7 odds)
I will flat all my bets until i see NBA system improving..!!
The above NBA picks is alots..but dont tail me untill you see first few games win !!!!
NHL picks are very solid..!!!
G/L
not so solid... T4E, you need to go back to basics... in the beginning you were HOT because you didn't bet so many sports... now you got too much going on. Stick to NHL and SOCCER, I want you to get back on track on winning the money. My first thought when you post all those picks, 'time to fade'.... I hope you get back on track and kill those BOOKS! GL tomorrow!
PS, I'm not hating cuz T4E made me lots of ... just don't like seeing her in this situation.
not so solid... T4E, you need to go back to basics... in the beginning you were HOT because you didn't bet so many sports... now you got too much going on. Stick to NHL and SOCCER, I want you to get back on track on winning the money. My first thought when you post all those picks, 'time to fade'.... I hope you get back on track and kill those BOOKS! GL tomorrow!
PS, I'm not hating cuz T4E made me lots of ... just don't like seeing her in this situation.
NBA picks is a trial..that is why i picks lots of games !!!
i still need to work on NHL.... thanx for your concern !!
Quote Originally Posted by westsi819:
not so solid... T4E, you need to go back to basics... in the beginning you were HOT because you didn't bet so many sports... now you got too much going on. Stick to NHL and SOCCER, I want you to get back on track on winning the money. My first thought when you post all those picks, 'time to fade'.... I hope you get back on track and kill those BOOKS! GL tomorrow!
PS, I'm not hating cuz T4E made me lots of ... just don't like seeing her in this situation.
NBA picks is a trial..that is why i picks lots of games !!!
i still need to work on NHL.... thanx for your concern !!