Yeah i like PHX as well.. but i will slow down on NHL and focus on NBA.. as i have been winning 15-3 from day 1 till now (dint post b/c testing the new system).
Lets see how my NBA games going today.. !!!
Quote Originally Posted by Bucci020:
goin big here. . .
PHOENIX 3 UNITS. . . Check it out
Yeah i like PHX as well.. but i will slow down on NHL and focus on NBA.. as i have been winning 15-3 from day 1 till now (dint post b/c testing the new system).
Yeah i like PHX as well.. but i will slow down on NHL and focus on NBA.. as i have been winning 15-3 from day 1 till now (dint post b/c testing the new system).
Lets see how my NBA games going today.. !!!
Are you going to have your NBA posting by the start of game time. Ive been just ridin the Lakers ATS. Doing good. I like Boston tonight ATS. Rested and ready to go.
Quote Originally Posted by t4ever:
Yeah i like PHX as well.. but i will slow down on NHL and focus on NBA.. as i have been winning 15-3 from day 1 till now (dint post b/c testing the new system).
Lets see how my NBA games going today.. !!!
Are you going to have your NBA posting by the start of game time. Ive been just ridin the Lakers ATS. Doing good. I like Boston tonight ATS. Rested and ready to go.
Are you going to have your NBA posting by the start of game time. Ive been just ridin the Lakers ATS. Doing good. I like Boston tonight ATS. Rested and ready to go.
I will post 30 mins before the game start..!!!
So far i have see Phoenix +1 + Denver +0.5 for 2nd Qtr is a Big play !!!
Lets win it today like LA yesterday
Quote Originally Posted by ntwcm:
Are you going to have your NBA posting by the start of game time. Ive been just ridin the Lakers ATS. Doing good. I like Boston tonight ATS. Rested and ready to go.
I will post 30 mins before the game start..!!!
So far i have see Phoenix +1 + Denver +0.5 for 2nd Qtr is a Big play !!!
T4, Can you tell me how you can bet on the 3rd quarter total before seeing how the game is taking shape? I love betting 1st Q in NBA but can't understand a strategy for predicting later Qs.
I have seen high scoring 1st Half NBA games result in very low scoring 3rd Q totals. So taking the 3rd Q before the game starts baffles me somewhat.
thanks for posting and GL!
T4, Can you tell me how you can bet on the 3rd quarter total before seeing how the game is taking shape? I love betting 1st Q in NBA but can't understand a strategy for predicting later Qs.
I have seen high scoring 1st Half NBA games result in very low scoring 3rd Q totals. So taking the 3rd Q before the game starts baffles me somewhat.