So we are going to analyze what bet one would rather have with 5 goals and 5 minutes left.
Just when I thought covers couldn't get any dumber, you come along.
YES, I would rather have the over 5 when there is 5 goals scored than the under 5.
My god.
I'm talking about the entire game and what happens in the course of three periods. You just witnessed in the Vancouver-LA game the terrible odds you have with 5 totals. Either take under 5.5, pay the juice or over 5.5.
Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:
So we are going to analyze what bet one would rather have with 5 goals and 5 minutes left.
Just when I thought covers couldn't get any dumber, you come along.
YES, I would rather have the over 5 when there is 5 goals scored than the under 5.
My god.
I'm talking about the entire game and what happens in the course of three periods. You just witnessed in the Vancouver-LA game the terrible odds you have with 5 totals. Either take under 5.5, pay the juice or over 5.5.
wtf are you talking about, did I every say anything about live betting?
No you didn't say the words "live betting" but in post 25 you were trying to breakdown the possibilities of what can happen with 5 goals scored and what you would rather have.
Can't tell if you are serious or just fucking with me at this point.
Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNumber9:
wtf are you talking about, did I every say anything about live betting?
No you didn't say the words "live betting" but in post 25 you were trying to breakdown the possibilities of what can happen with 5 goals scored and what you would rather have.
Can't tell if you are serious or just fucking with me at this point.
It's 2-1 LA with one more period to go. Who has the advantage?
Apparently not you for taking the under 5.5 and paying that juice. So you are right, Vegas now has the advantage and goes cha ching when they see you pay that extra juice.
Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNumber9:
It's 2-1 LA with one more period to go. Who has the advantage?
Apparently not you for taking the under 5.5 and paying that juice. So you are right, Vegas now has the advantage and goes cha ching when they see you pay that extra juice.