He said the Steelers D won the arizona superbowl and Santonio Holmes drove the steelers 88 yards in 2:24 starting with a first and 20 at the 12.lol They also claim all the first round picks on Indy's offense are bums, except manning of course. These guys are great, you would hope they were kidding but they aren't. LOL
Carj...... please name a 1st round pick the Colts have taken in the last 2 years that is a stud offensive player.......
Colts have drafted far more defensive starters in the past 2 years than they have offensive starters.......
you really shouldn't talk so much about something you know so little about......
Quote Originally Posted by carj:
He said the Steelers D won the arizona superbowl and Santonio Holmes drove the steelers 88 yards in 2:24 starting with a first and 20 at the 12.lol They also claim all the first round picks on Indy's offense are bums, except manning of course. These guys are great, you would hope they were kidding but they aren't. LOL
Carj...... please name a 1st round pick the Colts have taken in the last 2 years that is a stud offensive player.......
Colts have drafted far more defensive starters in the past 2 years than they have offensive starters.......
you really shouldn't talk so much about something you know so little about......
LOL, Every team in the league thinks that their first round picks are studs. Why don't you look around the league and figure how many other teams have stud offensive players in the first round in the last two years, I am guessing no team in the league has used that many firsts during Mannings time in the league as the Colts on offense, i could be wrong but I doubt I am.
You have no clue do you, why don't you now say that Indy only drafts bad players in the first so the colts can be fair to the rest of the league.
You really need to come up with better responses, I am not infatuated with one player like you, I actually understand football and have interest in what other teams do,
LOL, Every team in the league thinks that their first round picks are studs. Why don't you look around the league and figure how many other teams have stud offensive players in the first round in the last two years, I am guessing no team in the league has used that many firsts during Mannings time in the league as the Colts on offense, i could be wrong but I doubt I am.
You have no clue do you, why don't you now say that Indy only drafts bad players in the first so the colts can be fair to the rest of the league.
You really need to come up with better responses, I am not infatuated with one player like you, I actually understand football and have interest in what other teams do,