Well for any doubters about the Bears quarterback position, Case Keenum quickly solved that problem. Now the reports have surfaced that Tyson Bagent is taking first team reps and is likely the starter on Sunday. Which puts Bears backers in another questionable position.
I was just getting ready to fire on the Bears today until I heard the Bagent news. I suppose it’s not surprising because he is the QB2. But then again, it is surprising. After watching Keenum run the offense last week like he’d been the starter for the last 5 seasons, it’s back to questions and concerns. Bagent has proven that he can play a little bit. But I’d certainly be more comfortable with Keenum. I’m not sure I want to go down the road of uncertainty again with the qb position. Anybody still feel strongly about laying the number with the Bears this week? And can the mastermind Ben Johnson coach any qb to success?
I guess this becomes the question. Does it really matter who starts at qb? Or is Johnson so good that he can win with anyone?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Well for any doubters about the Bears quarterback position, Case Keenum quickly solved that problem. Now the reports have surfaced that Tyson Bagent is taking first team reps and is likely the starter on Sunday. Which puts Bears backers in another questionable position.
I was just getting ready to fire on the Bears today until I heard the Bagent news. I suppose it’s not surprising because he is the QB2. But then again, it is surprising. After watching Keenum run the offense last week like he’d been the starter for the last 5 seasons, it’s back to questions and concerns. Bagent has proven that he can play a little bit. But I’d certainly be more comfortable with Keenum. I’m not sure I want to go down the road of uncertainty again with the qb position. Anybody still feel strongly about laying the number with the Bears this week? And can the mastermind Ben Johnson coach any qb to success?
I guess this becomes the question. Does it really matter who starts at qb? Or is Johnson so good that he can win with anyone?