Under "Scores and Matchups," when checking lines on games, the first line of data gives opening numbers for O/U and ATS. Sometimes one or both say 'Off' instead of a number, even as late as Friday. Why do the opening stats say 'Off' instead of numbers? i.e. JAC v. IND right now.
When checking lines, why do the opening numbers say 'Off?'
@Eddy_Winslow
Why are so many games showing 'Off' (for O/U and/or ATS) on the first line marked 'Open:?'
The second line is labeled 'Live:' but I'm not asking about that one. Those numbers appear to be accurate, showing current O/U and ATS numbers.
@Eddy_Winslow
Why are so many games showing 'Off' (for O/U and/or ATS) on the first line marked 'Open:?'
The second line is labeled 'Live:' but I'm not asking about that one. Those numbers appear to be accurate, showing current O/U and ATS numbers.
@Eddy_Winslow Why are so many games showing 'Off' (for O/U and/or ATS) on the first line marked 'Open:?' The second line is labeled 'Live:' but I'm not asking about that one. Those numbers appear to be accurate, showing current O/U and ATS numbers.
Yes, I know what you're talking about. I've noticed this in the past before as well. I've also noticed when the lines first are posted like on a Sunday night, and then on Wed it will say the opening line was 8.5 and now it's 7, but in reality it wasn't 8.5 they posted a different number. So it's kind of bizarre. I've noticed this in many places, I always check the new lines on Sunday afternoon / evening for the next weekend of games and I see this quite often. Sometimes they're really off on what they claim the line truly opened up as
@Eddy_Winslow Why are so many games showing 'Off' (for O/U and/or ATS) on the first line marked 'Open:?' The second line is labeled 'Live:' but I'm not asking about that one. Those numbers appear to be accurate, showing current O/U and ATS numbers.
Yes, I know what you're talking about. I've noticed this in the past before as well. I've also noticed when the lines first are posted like on a Sunday night, and then on Wed it will say the opening line was 8.5 and now it's 7, but in reality it wasn't 8.5 they posted a different number. So it's kind of bizarre. I've noticed this in many places, I always check the new lines on Sunday afternoon / evening for the next weekend of games and I see this quite often. Sometimes they're really off on what they claim the line truly opened up as
It means it's off the board at the moment until they confirm a injury or something else that could effect the outcome of a game before the books will post a number.
It means it's off the board at the moment until they confirm a injury or something else that could effect the outcome of a game before the books will post a number.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,548
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
- Monday 10/05/2026 665
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,714
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,524
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,481
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,559
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,900
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,263
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
