Posted:
#101
Week One NFL Picks
Posted:
#109
Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_B:
Here we go again! What's the line on the total # of weeks before your daily thread has 3k views! Lmfao! Your badass! Show me the money LVL!
Here we go again! What's the line on the total # of weeks before your daily thread has 3k views! Lmfao! Your badass! Show me the money LVL!
this one has 17k views and counting.
Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_B:
Here we go again! What's the line on the total # of weeks before your daily thread has 3k views! Lmfao! Your badass! Show me the money LVL!
Here we go again! What's the line on the total # of weeks before your daily thread has 3k views! Lmfao! Your badass! Show me the money LVL!
this one has 17k views and counting.
Posted:
#115
Vegas I didnt have time to come on Covers but congrats on that Washington play. On my end here they loved N.Orleans and I was able to convince only 1 to get off N.O I feel like you Wash will be the team this year .It is early but I am on that train . Once again great call
and GL rest of year
Vegas I didnt have time to come on Covers but congrats on that Washington play. On my end here they loved N.Orleans and I was able to convince only 1 to get off N.O I feel like you Wash will be the team this year .It is early but I am on that train . Once again great call
and GL rest of year
Posted:
#119
man, u r hot lastnite, can u do it again tonite? i will tail u tonite cuz i lost so bad lastnite. please help me to win back my money, APPRECIATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man, u r hot lastnite, can u do it again tonite? i will tail u tonite cuz i lost so bad lastnite. please help me to win back my money, APPRECIATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted:
#122
[nice hits yesterday
Quote: Originally Posted by LasVegasLord] Preseason : 1-1
Regular Season : 0-0
BOL this Season my Friends.
Sunday's Plays:
I see big things from the Redskins this season.
Other Plays:
[/Quote]
Regular Season : 0-0
BOL this Season my Friends.
Sunday's Plays:
- Redskins ML +320
Believe - Redskins +7.5
I see big things from the Redskins this season.
Other Plays:
- Browns +9
- Tampa Bay +2.5 and Under 46.5
AND...........One more...........![]()
- (<------wtf is this dot doing here)
- St. Louis / Detroit UNDER 46
Kind of garbled but nevertheless BOL this season my friends.![]()
[/Quote]
[nice hits yesterday
Quote: Originally Posted by LasVegasLord] Preseason : 1-1
Regular Season : 0-0
BOL this Season my Friends.
Sunday's Plays:
I see big things from the Redskins this season.
Other Plays:
[/Quote]
Regular Season : 0-0
BOL this Season my Friends.
Sunday's Plays:
- Redskins ML +320
Believe - Redskins +7.5
I see big things from the Redskins this season.
Other Plays:
- Browns +9
- Tampa Bay +2.5 and Under 46.5
AND...........One more...........![]()
- (<------wtf is this dot doing here)
- St. Louis / Detroit UNDER 46
Kind of garbled but nevertheless BOL this season my friends.![]()
[/Quote]
Posted:
#124
Quote Originally Posted by Rambler882:
Any leans for MNF? Amazing week!
Any leans for MNF? Amazing week!
Leaning Bengals +7 tonight but like Chargers/Raiders Over 46.5 a lot more tonight. Not an official posted play but I like the Over more than the side on the Bengals tonight. Best of Luck.
Quote Originally Posted by Rambler882:
Any leans for MNF? Amazing week!
Any leans for MNF? Amazing week!
Leaning Bengals +7 tonight but like Chargers/Raiders Over 46.5 a lot more tonight. Not an official posted play but I like the Over more than the side on the Bengals tonight. Best of Luck.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,040
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,651
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,692
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,696
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,263
- Saturday 10/03/2026 628
- Trump's legacy? 33,919
- Happening just recently . . . 36,977
- Syracuse play and maybe more 4,125
- Saturday College 6,341
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
