Search model icon

Way too EARLY 2021 NFL FUTURES $$ COLTS$$

Participants:
Views: 1517

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #51

Hoping to get some WFT division futures but hoping to snag more than the current +350 now that Dak resigned 

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #52

Quote Originally Posted by DB51daBEARS:

If I'm still awake I'll bump it around midnight...so stay alert !!!

I appreciate you purposely bumping my thread twice in 2 minutes ...

I'm honored ...

Probably not neccessary bc the NFL is SLOW motion this time of year ...

Do you think your Bears go after a QB this offseason ???

Where do you see Trubisky going ??

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #53

Quote Originally Posted by lancer89074:

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Brother I'm not sure you can write a post without either politics or China ...why ? The NFL politicized themselves and I am merely making comment...it is after all the NFL forum. Isn't it clear to you that the reason that I mention China is because I am a white waycist? That is what your race based mentality tells you isn't it?I worked with many Chinese and most of them are great people...hard working, bright, and industrious. They escaped mainland China in order to be free and I can't help but think that they are saddened by the ever increasing influence of the CCP in the USA.  Of course China dealing in open corruption and bribery in all segments of American society in their quest to bring down the country might be the main reason to consider if you had a functioning mind. Our senators and representatives in both parties, along with the mainstream media, the entertainment industry, the colleges and universities are all on the take and selling out their country for Chinese yuan...the Chinese virus came from a laboratory in Wuhan so that might be another reason to be ticked off at the Chinese...their goal is clear, China is the face of the New World Order and their intent is to make America a Red Chinese vassal state. The Chinese Communist Government also contacts alternative media and has offered hosts on youtube money in order to tow the party line and not be critical...they wish to silence their opponents and anyone who thinks1 differently than they do...

I'll give you a better response ( sorry when I see race mentioned I usually give up ) 

In all seriousness I do understand that China is stepping up their military in an aggressive manner ...They say it's solely for defense purposes ...The propaganda video they made attacking our air base in Guam appeared to be threatening...

Ive been listening to my miliatry enthusiast uncle warm that China is our greatest threat for 20 years now....

Thanks for clarifying ...

Back to the most important question 

Do you like your Steelers at +375 to win the division...

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #54

The NFL team cap has been reduced 15.7 million this year...it is official. Certainly no attendance at the games had an impact but the bigger hits are down the road when the network sponsors don't fork over. One would think a captive audience that is locked down would lead to bigger viewing numbers for the games but the reality is that the NFL is losing viewers...this fact is not disputed at least by the sponsors that pony up the money. 

The gathering storm of defunding the NFL is occurring before our very eyes...we are on the edge of greatness. I miss the days of when the NFL was a real sport. 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #55

I can't wait for the NFL draft as there is so much collegiate talent out there this year...

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #56

The NFL team cap has been reduced 15.7 million this year...it is official. Certainly no attendance at the games had an impact but the bigger hits are down the road when the network sponsors don't fork over. One would think a captive audience that is locked down would lead to bigger viewing numbers for the games but the reality is that the NFL is losing viewers...this fact is not disputed at least by the sponsors that pony up the money. The gathering storm of defunding the NFL is occurring before our very eyes...we are on the edge of greatness. I miss the days of when the NFL was a real sport.

We disagree on the direction the NFL is headed ....

Only time will tell....

A majority of people over 40 who have  been watching nfl most of their lives probably agree  that the product on the field is not as good as we used to watch ....

Me personally I Love my BUFFALO BILLS , and  enjoy betting on the NFL ....Good money to be made ...

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #57

I can't wait for the NFL draft as there is so much collegiate talent out there this year...

This cracks me up everytime an_roll_laugh

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #58

Even though it's "way too early" for 2021 NFL futures (says the OP)...I'm gonna bump this cuz me thinks the OP needs some more visibility...

he's kinda a wall flower, and I don't want him to feel bashful.  Bump City Bumphus!!!

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #59

@DoubleUp4Life

Red Zone saved the NFL for me.  Sunday Ticket is too much, you spend more time flipping between games than watching games.  Red Zone, the Olympics and the first 2 or 3 rounds of March Madness are the best sports to watch.

NFL ratings are down, but almost all of TV are down, and more people watch the NFL than almost anything else.  If sportsbetting and daily fantasy are legal everywhere which I think is where we are going, I could see a ton more people watching, the NFL is one of the best sports in the world to wager on, because every game is important and everyone knows the QBs who are a huge part of who wins.  

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #60

This guy contradicts his own opinion.  The NFL is far from dying.  I for one find this off-season far more interesting than usual due to the QB carousel.

I never watch the draft.  CLV picks #26 in the first round and I don't think they'll grab a game-changer.  They have a LOT of holes on DEF, so I expect a DEF choice.

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #61

Even though it's "way too early" for 2021 NFL futures (says the OP)...I'm gonna bump this cuz me thinks the OP needs some more visibility... he's kinda a wall flower, and I don't want him to feel bashful.  Bump City Bumphus!!!

Have a Fantastic weekend 

I've never been bashful ....

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #62

Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

Quote Originally Posted by lancer89074: I can't wait for the NFL draft as there is so much collegiate talent out there this year... This guy contradicts his own opinion.  The NFL is far from dying.  I for one find this off-season far more interesting than usual due to the QB carousel. I never watch the draft.  CLV picks #26 in the first round and I don't think they'll grab a game-changer.  They have a LOT of holes on DEF, so I expect a DEF choice.

I like your Browns next season ..Very close to betting them to win the division ...

Steelers are toast in my opinion ...Greg Roman is trash and has no idea what he is doing with Lamar ....

Thought your Browns were going to sign Milano ...Happy he is staying put ...If your guys sign some help on D , look out 

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #63

Quote Originally Posted by thorpe:

@DoubleUp4Life Red Zone saved the NFL for me.  Sunday Ticket is too much, you spend more time flipping between games than watching games.  Red Zone, the Olympics and the first 2 or 3 rounds of March Madness are the best sports to watch. NFL ratings are down, but almost all of TV are down, and more people watch the NFL than almost anything else.  If sportsbetting and daily fantasy are legal everywhere which I think is where we are going, I could see a ton more people watching, the NFL is one of the best sports in the world to wager on, because every game is important and everyone knows the QBs who are a huge part of who wins.

Love the Redzone channel...

The TV ratings may never come back ..Everyone I know it their 20's cut the cord and uses streaming services etc....

Agree with all your comments ...Cant wait for the Olympics,  and March Madness ...Hoping the rona stays the hell away from those kids 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #64

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

Thank God Trump is out since he had a secret Chinese bank account and paid taxes there ..Also Istanka got what 17 Patents there while daddy was in office ...   Anyways thanks for the short explanation  I stopped reading when you went mentioned race and racist again    You should post all of your qanon conspiracies over in the political forum ..       Anyways do you have any interest in your Steelers to win the division at +375 ???    Best of Health

It isn't against the law to do business in China and if one does, that person will need a bank account (I am certain that your working knowledge of foreign business transactions is top drawer{not})...Trump stood up to the Chinese and you can bet they didn't stuff his foreign bank account with yuan. 

Trump had clothing made there in order to stay in competition with his competitors. Well over 95% of the clothes sold in America are made in China which shows the extent of their manufacturing power which American corporations gave them in order to fatten their bottom line and destroy the American labor movement in our own country. Trump does not own any Chinese factories...

Ivanka's patents are a legit beef IMO (bad optic)...considering the tarriffs that Trump imposed on incoming Chinese products, I am surprised she got them approved. I am not a fan of her or her husband and both of them are more in line with your dugout globalist vision. 

As far as racial bias goes, that is your specialty not mine...and Qanon is pure nonsense...4 years ago Q stated 'trust Sessions' which I found disturbing. 
Who called Dr. Ben Carson an Uncle Tom??? Sheesh, if I did that I would be banned...that was YOU. So since Jim Brown, Mike Tyson, Senator Tim Scott, and  Herschel Walker support Trump they are Uncles too? 

So it looks like your governor is going down so who knows what the new governor's stance will be on attendance in the NFL...of course the dems are trying to change the narrative from Nursing Home Murderer to Woman Molester...that first charge of 15,000 dead seniors is murder and that isn't acceptable to you and your immoral wankers because you theorize Cuomo's heart is in the right place. 

Doubleup...I would not have you run a cat house...you would find a way to screw that up even with excited participants. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #65

Do you think your Bears go after a QB this offseason ??? Where do you see Trubisky going ??

LOL DoubleUp...thanks for axin' ...but I'm a BronxBoy...lifelong BIG BLUE / G-MEN fan 

I think I mentioned to you once before it's just that I've always admired the way my man, Butkus, played and conducted himself on and off the gridiron.

I don't think anybody will ever discover what the hell Da Bears did in that 2017 draft...so I feel bad for Bears fans, but the real Bears fans are long forgotten and long ignored by the McCaskeys.

Cheers  an_cheers  

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #66

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Thank God Trump is out since he had a secret Chinese bank account and paid taxes there ..Also Istanka got what 17 Patents there while daddy was in office ...   Anyways thanks for the short explanation  I stopped reading when you went mentioned race and racist again    You should post all of your qanon conspiracies over in the political forum ..       Anyways do you have any interest in your Steelers to win the division at +375 ???    Best of HealthIt isn't against the law to do business in China and if one does, that person will need a bank account (I am certain that your working knowledge of foreign business transactions is top drawer{not})...Trump stood up to the Chinese and you can bet they didn't stuff his foreign bank account with yuan. Trump had clothing made there in order to stay in competition with his competitors. Well over 95% of the clothes sold in America are made in China which shows the extent of their manufacturing power which American corporations gave them in order to fatten their bottom line and destroy the American labor movement in our own country. Trump does not own any Chinese factories...Ivanka's patents are a legit beef IMO (bad optic)...considering the tarriffs that Trump imposed on incoming Chinese products, I am surprised she got them approved. I am not a fan of her or her husband and both of them are more in line with your dugout globalist vision. As far as racial bias goes, that is your specialty not mine...and Qanon is pure nonsense...4 years ago Q stated 'trust Sessions' which I found disturbing. Who called Dr. Ben Carson an Uncle Tom??? Sheesh, if I did that I would be banned...that was YOU. So since Jim Brown, Mike Tyson, Senator Tim Scott, and  Herschel Walker support Trump they are Uncles too? So it looks like your governor is going down so who knows what the new governor's stance will be on attendance in the NFL...of course the dems are trying to change the narrative from Nursing Home Murderer to Woman Molester...that first charge of 15,000 dead seniors is murder and that isn't acceptable to you and your immoral wankers because you theorize Cuomo's heart is in the right place. Doubleup...I would not have you run a cat house...you would find a way to screw that up even with excited participants.

Any black who supported Trump is a Uncle tom in my opinion ...One of his first actions was to roll back sanctions that ended the private prison industry  ( continued slavery)..

TIm scott is a white supremacist...Reminds me of Clayton Bigsby ( Dave Chappelle character) ...

Cuomo is a POS wanna be dictator ...Never voted for him ..I cant believe his dumb arse will not step down  ...They boo him loudly whenever he comes through Buffalo ..We dont like these downstate leech politicians...

Anyways...The NFL FA market is going buts over the last 48 hours ...So much movement now a days ....

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #67

Adding 

WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM TO WIN NFC LEAST +325 

$650/2112.50 

Jumping right back on them ..Loved what I saw out of Taylor Heinickie in the playoff game vs the BUCCANEERS...He looked better than anyone else did vs that defense all playoffs...The Ryan Fitzpatrick signing is a key insurance policy ...I'd make them +140 ...

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #68

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Do you think your Bears go after a QB this offseason ??? Where do you see Trubisky going ?? LOL DoubleUp...thanks for axin' ...but I'm a BronxBoy...lifelong BIG BLUE / G-MEN fan  I think I mentioned to you once before it's just that I've always admired the way my man, Butkus, played and conducted himself on and off the gridiron. I don't think anybody will ever discover what the hell Da Bears did in that 2017 draft...so I feel bad for Bears fans, but the real Bears fans are long forgotten and long ignored by the McCaskeys. Cheers

Should have known ..lol ..That Giants SB win over the BILLS in 91 almost killed my Grandfather....They probably dont go to the SB without Notwood , but just typing his name makes my blood boil ...

I could watch Butkus tape all day ...That hit on Gifford is one of my Favs ...

The Bears ownership is horrible ...I have a buddy who bought thousands of dollars in Cade Mcknown rookie cards and did the same when Trubisky was drafted ...lol 

Thanks for the response..Have a Fantastic day Brother 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #69

Quote Originally Should have known ..lol ..That Giants SB win over the BILLS in 91 almost killed my Grandfather....They probably dont go to the SB without Notwood , but just typing his name makes my blood boil ... I could watch Butkus tape all day ...That hit on Gifford is one of my Favs ... The Bears ownership is horrible ...I have a buddy who bought thousands of dollars in Cade Mcknown rookie cards and did the same when Trubisky was drafted ...lol    Thanks for the response..Have a Fantastic day Brother

You too, DoubleUp...cheers an_cheers

Uhhhhh...my man, Butkus, came into the league the year after NY Giants Great, Frank Gifford, retired lol.  The guy you're thinking of played for the Iggles.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #70

LOL, DU...I shoulda said "the sKuM.b.AG you're thinking of played for the Iggles".

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #71

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Should have known ..lol ..That Giants SB win over the BILLS in 91 almost killed my Grandfather....They probably dont go to the SB without Notwood , but just typing his name makes my blood boil ... I could watch Butkus tape all day ...That hit on Gifford is one of my Favs ... The Bears ownership is horrible ...I have a buddy who bought thousands of dollars in Cade Mcknown rookie cards and did the same when Trubisky was drafted ...lol    Thanks for the response..Have a Fantastic day Brother You too, DoubleUp...cheers  Uhhhhh...my man, Butkus, came into the league the year after NY Giants Great, Frank Gifford, retired lol.  The guy you're thinking of played for the Iggles.

I must be smoking too much pot again..lol .

It was chuck Bednarik ..Another one of my all time favs ..( although I HATE the Eagles , Their fans suck when they come through Buffalo ) .

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #72

1 CHIEFS.    100.7. 

2  BILLS.      98.6 

3  COLTS.     97.1

RAVENS.    93.6

. BROWNS.   94.7

. TITANS.     92.9

CHARGERS.   92.8

. DOLPHINS.  92.2

. STEELERS.    91.9

PATRIOTS.  91.7

. Broncos. 91.1

RAIDERS.   92.2

.  TEXANS.  86.1

.  BENGALS. 89.1

.  JETS.       85.7

JAGUARS   86

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #73

WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM TO MAKE PLAYOFFS +180

$800/$1640 

Easily my Favorite playoff bet on the board..Not sure I'll bet another team unless it's to NOT make the playoffs..

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #74

att_please  

goodpost

bigsmile

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #75

WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM TO MAKE PLAYOFFS +180

$800/$1440. ( math error , this is what happens when you print 20 $40 tickets )

Easily my Favorite playoff bet on the board..Not sure I'll bet another team unless it's to NOT make the playoffs..

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo