And basically told him "sorry for fucking you in the ass"
![]()
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/50071616/sean-mcvay-nfl-told-rams-dpi-called
And basically told him "sorry for fucking you in the ass"
![]()
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/50071616/sean-mcvay-nfl-told-rams-dpi-called
And basically told him "sorry for fucking you in the ass"
![]()
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/50071616/sean-mcvay-nfl-told-rams-dpi-called
No refund after the fact.
They took my money on the wams
Refs should be accountable for such actions or just give the job to AI robots.
No refund after the fact.
They took my money on the wams
Refs should be accountable for such actions or just give the job to AI robots.
@TBLbolts
What I have figured out is that SOME games' outcomes are massaged by ref calls and noncalls.
Very easy to see once the shenanigans begin. Of course you would need a functioning brain to notice. Has nothing to do with a script.
@TBLbolts
What I have figured out is that SOME games' outcomes are massaged by ref calls and noncalls.
Very easy to see once the shenanigans begin. Of course you would need a functioning brain to notice. Has nothing to do with a script.
Don’t worry about Rams …with Puca AND Myles Garrett back…Rams gonna be very tough to beat in NFC despite this start…look how they went down the field in last 42 seconds vs Broncos at the end
McVay will figure this out ![]()
Don’t worry about Rams …with Puca AND Myles Garrett back…Rams gonna be very tough to beat in NFC despite this start…look how they went down the field in last 42 seconds vs Broncos at the end
McVay will figure this out ![]()
@Bigtony300
I believe that the NFL is shady AF.
When you walk by people say: "There goes Big Tony the Big Gullible Boob." ![]()
@Bigtony300
I believe that the NFL is shady AF.
When you walk by people say: "There goes Big Tony the Big Gullible Boob." ![]()
I don't really care about the rams, I'm still pissed that a lot of money was stolen from me from the outrageous call by the refs
I don't really care about the rams, I'm still pissed that a lot of money was stolen from me from the outrageous call by the refs
