This is a terrible game. No way it reaches 21 points in the 2nd half ![]()
The Jets/Bills game is TERRIBLE. 2nd Half LARGE UNDER 21 (-125)
Quote Originally Posted by Bay2LA: Josh Allen lost the MVP in this game. Even though his team won his performance lost the MVP game is over?
i hope the game isn’t over, I need Buffalo to score 21+ points
Quote Originally Posted by Bay2LA: Josh Allen lost the MVP in this game. Even though his team won his performance lost the MVP game is over?
i hope the game isn’t over, I need Buffalo to score 21+ points
Jets clearly don't want to be on the field. Their effort is pathetic. They don't even want to tackle. Rogers pull ups going for a fumble to avoid a collision. Embarrassing.
Jets clearly don't want to be on the field. Their effort is pathetic. They don't even want to tackle. Rogers pull ups going for a fumble to avoid a collision. Embarrassing.
Bro i been trying to tell you STOP trying to cap the 2nd half off what you saw in the 1st. That's why you keep losing.
It used to be bad gamblers had 'last week's game syndrome'. I can only imagine how gleeful your bookie is to have a customer who overreacts to every quarter and just bets on whoever is winning or bets under when it was low scoring - the exact opposite of what you need to do to hit live bets.
And you are always so overconfident even tho all your HT bets blow up in your face, maybe try taking a more even keeled approach to your wagering. I mean I know you won't and you should really just quit because you will never win doing what you do but I'm trying to give you some solid advice.
Bro i been trying to tell you STOP trying to cap the 2nd half off what you saw in the 1st. That's why you keep losing.
It used to be bad gamblers had 'last week's game syndrome'. I can only imagine how gleeful your bookie is to have a customer who overreacts to every quarter and just bets on whoever is winning or bets under when it was low scoring - the exact opposite of what you need to do to hit live bets.
And you are always so overconfident even tho all your HT bets blow up in your face, maybe try taking a more even keeled approach to your wagering. I mean I know you won't and you should really just quit because you will never win doing what you do but I'm trying to give you some solid advice.
Bro i been trying to tell you STOP trying to cap the 2nd half off what you saw in the 1st. That's why you keep losing. It used to be bad gamblers had 'last week's game syndrome'. I can only imagine how gleeful your bookie is to have a customer who overreacts to every quarter and just bets on whoever is winning or bets under when it was low scoring - the exact opposite of what you need to do to hit live bets. And you are always so overconfident even tho all your HT bets blow up in your face, maybe try taking a more even keeled approach to your wagering. I mean I know you won't and you should really just quit because you will never win doing what you do but I'm trying to give you some solid advice.
Good advise wasted on a MONOPOLY money player.
Bro i been trying to tell you STOP trying to cap the 2nd half off what you saw in the 1st. That's why you keep losing. It used to be bad gamblers had 'last week's game syndrome'. I can only imagine how gleeful your bookie is to have a customer who overreacts to every quarter and just bets on whoever is winning or bets under when it was low scoring - the exact opposite of what you need to do to hit live bets. And you are always so overconfident even tho all your HT bets blow up in your face, maybe try taking a more even keeled approach to your wagering. I mean I know you won't and you should really just quit because you will never win doing what you do but I'm trying to give you some solid advice.
Good advise wasted on a MONOPOLY money player.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 206
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,992
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,102
- Cleveland Bettors 2,563
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,116
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,929
- Happening just recently . . . 36,843
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
