Dribble and others, would they allow the redskins to win the sb? with the name being all un p.c, or would they have to change to the warriors or something first. I feel like they are a team on the rise that could contend in the near future, but with many announcers not saying redskins, I'm wondering if they would have to change the name first?
Dribble and others, would they allow the redskins to win the sb? with the name being all un p.c, or would they have to change to the warriors or something first. I feel like they are a team on the rise that could contend in the near future, but with many announcers not saying redskins, I'm wondering if they would have to change the name first?
HUGH, your government runs drugs, arms and kills at will. It is the most corrupt government in the world. FACTS.
Your govt was behind 9/11. FACT.
Not one person has ever been indicted in connection to 9/11. FACT.
Your govt has been partners with every major criminal in history. FACT. From Hitlet to Noriega to Bin Laden. FACT.
go tell your story walkin
HUGH, your government runs drugs, arms and kills at will. It is the most corrupt government in the world. FACTS. Not a fact. Somalia, N. Korea, Myanmar are top 3. https://www.forbes.com/pictures/gklk45jd/most-corrupt-countries/
Your govt was behind 9/11. FACT. Its a fact if you're a conspiracy theorist. Please provide proof (from those reputable sources)and don't confuse "fact (nonu. a thing that is indisputably the case)" with "opinion (noun. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge)."
Not one person has ever been indicted in connection to 9/11. FACT. This is in fact, a fact. You got one!
Your govt has been partners with every major criminal in history. FACT. From Hitlet to Noriega to Bin Laden. FACT. I don't know about every criminal in history, but the ones you cite are correct to some degree.
Dribble, you are entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to mine. I do not believe 9/11, Sandy Hook, JFK are gov't conspiracy's. I do not think the NFL is rigged (although I do believe every once in a while a ref or player could go rouge) to the extent of what you and some others believe. Who knows, maybe one day you will be proven correct, but until then, lets just agree to disagree without resorting to petulant name calling (e.g stupid), b/c you're not going to change my mind and I am not going to change yours. Good luck with your bets in the future.
Quote Originally Posted by DRIBBLE4LIFE:
HUGH, your government runs drugs, arms and kills at will. It is the most corrupt government in the world. FACTS.
Your govt was behind 9/11. FACT.
Not one person has ever been indicted in connection to 9/11. FACT.
Your govt has been partners with every major criminal in history. FACT. From Hitlet to Noriega to Bin Laden. FACT.
go tell your story walkin
HUGH, your government runs drugs, arms and kills at will. It is the most corrupt government in the world. FACTS. Not a fact. Somalia, N. Korea, Myanmar are top 3. https://www.forbes.com/pictures/gklk45jd/most-corrupt-countries/
Your govt was behind 9/11. FACT. Its a fact if you're a conspiracy theorist. Please provide proof (from those reputable sources)and don't confuse "fact (nonu. a thing that is indisputably the case)" with "opinion (noun. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge)."
Not one person has ever been indicted in connection to 9/11. FACT. This is in fact, a fact. You got one!
Your govt has been partners with every major criminal in history. FACT. From Hitlet to Noriega to Bin Laden. FACT. I don't know about every criminal in history, but the ones you cite are correct to some degree.
Dribble, you are entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to mine. I do not believe 9/11, Sandy Hook, JFK are gov't conspiracy's. I do not think the NFL is rigged (although I do believe every once in a while a ref or player could go rouge) to the extent of what you and some others believe. Who knows, maybe one day you will be proven correct, but until then, lets just agree to disagree without resorting to petulant name calling (e.g stupid), b/c you're not going to change my mind and I am not going to change yours. Good luck with your bets in the future.
REGARDING THE STAGE LAYOUT, AND PERFORMERS. EVERYTHING IS EXPLAINED. WATCH AND LEARN, GUYS.
JUST WATCH. DON'T POST IDIOCY. JUST WATCH.
dribble people are too naive to understand all this ....they either get it or they dont...
same thing when Noah was building the ark!! people thought he was crazy and mocked and ridiculed him until the shtf..then all of a sudden they wanted to get in the ark...
God promised to never destroy the earth by water again...But we know the opposite of water!
Fire!!
Quote Originally Posted by DRIBBLE4LIFE:
THE ILLUMINATI INFLUENCE IN SB 50:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mAB4wutTM
REGARDING THE STAGE LAYOUT, AND PERFORMERS. EVERYTHING IS EXPLAINED. WATCH AND LEARN, GUYS.
JUST WATCH. DON'T POST IDIOCY. JUST WATCH.
dribble people are too naive to understand all this ....they either get it or they dont...
same thing when Noah was building the ark!! people thought he was crazy and mocked and ridiculed him until the shtf..then all of a sudden they wanted to get in the ark...
God promised to never destroy the earth by water again...But we know the opposite of water!
Sorry but you misinterpreted what I said. I didn't say that billions of people bet on the game. I know what you said, you said billions were bet on the game.That estimate about the total amount of 15.53 billion dollars spent...is not talking just about wagers but the cumulative amount they estimate on related purchases in regards to the super bowl event. In other words...purchases on hotel accomodations, plane fares, meals, souvenirs, etc.And so that's why I had asked you what does the money have to do with the outcome of the game because you said because billions were wagered that no way the panthers would win. You were insinuating that billions were wagered on the panthers or most of it...you don't know that.
I wouldn't waste your time trying to bring clarification of facts to guys like this. They start with a fantasy and manufacture the proof, while ignoring all evidence to the contrary.It's the same reason so few of them actually track and record their picks on here. It's all emotion and anecdotal, not factual.They're either 'right' when their fix prediction wins, or they change the entire story after it loses to explain why they weren't wrong, and what the real fix was.Nonsense on nonsense on nonsense.I couldn't even get them to track 'fixed' games to prove it. There were 2-3 of them moving the goal posts through the entire thread, changing the topic, swinging wild accusations, changing what they said before, and so on.The sad thing is, at least 75% of this forum is full of rig Illuminati moron idiots, and there are less and less solid cappers posting every day.
If you are so logical,how do you not understand tgat knowing fames are staged doesn't mean knowing the outcome. No one is changing any story. Just trying to understand why.
Quote Originally Posted by BetFriends:
Quote Originally Posted by SirJohnDrake:
Sorry but you misinterpreted what I said. I didn't say that billions of people bet on the game. I know what you said, you said billions were bet on the game.That estimate about the total amount of 15.53 billion dollars spent...is not talking just about wagers but the cumulative amount they estimate on related purchases in regards to the super bowl event. In other words...purchases on hotel accomodations, plane fares, meals, souvenirs, etc.And so that's why I had asked you what does the money have to do with the outcome of the game because you said because billions were wagered that no way the panthers would win. You were insinuating that billions were wagered on the panthers or most of it...you don't know that.
I wouldn't waste your time trying to bring clarification of facts to guys like this. They start with a fantasy and manufacture the proof, while ignoring all evidence to the contrary.It's the same reason so few of them actually track and record their picks on here. It's all emotion and anecdotal, not factual.They're either 'right' when their fix prediction wins, or they change the entire story after it loses to explain why they weren't wrong, and what the real fix was.Nonsense on nonsense on nonsense.I couldn't even get them to track 'fixed' games to prove it. There were 2-3 of them moving the goal posts through the entire thread, changing the topic, swinging wild accusations, changing what they said before, and so on.The sad thing is, at least 75% of this forum is full of rig Illuminati moron idiots, and there are less and less solid cappers posting every day.
If you are so logical,how do you not understand tgat knowing fames are staged doesn't mean knowing the outcome. No one is changing any story. Just trying to understand why.