Not trying to sound racist but who cares... Sounds to me like a black guy making excuses for why other black guys do dumb shit
The Illuminati fixed this game!!
Not trying to sound racist but who cares... Sounds to me like a black guy making excuses for why other black guys do dumb shit
Not trying to sound racist but who cares... Sounds to me like a black guy making excuses for why other black guys do dumb shit
Spot on. How long before Cam Newton ends up in a dress in a commercial or movie role?
Spot on. How long before Cam Newton ends up in a dress in a commercial or movie role?
billions of dollars on this event no way carolina was winning!!
its called Defense.....Brady and Scam never faced one this year. Brady twice
billions of dollars on this event no way carolina was winning!!
its called Defense.....Brady and Scam never faced one this year. Brady twice
Spot on. How long before Cam Newton ends up in a dress in a commercial or movie role?
Spot on. How long before Cam Newton ends up in a dress in a commercial or movie role?
When I first heard Coldplay was going to be the headline at the 50th Super Bowl in 2016; I was shocked. Why would the NFL and Pepsi choose such a underwhelming tone for their big extravaganza?… I mean, I loathe Coldplay; how could they do this?!
But then reality hit me and I realized–
You see, the Super Bowl is just a tool the Illuminati uses to push the Agenda’s message to the masses. People keep taking it in at record numbers (*it’s the number one viewed television event every single year); so why not send out the conditioning through this high profile ritual?
When I talk to people “around the water cooler” at work after the Super Bowl they generally say the same thing about it: “I only watch it for the commercials.”
Seriously- people have been duped into thinking they want the advertising and conditioning!
If you’re new to the concept of the high profile ritual I’ll give you a brief rundown: it starts with the idea that energy works on a subconscious level. Energy emitted in certain forms (e.g. symbolism, colors, sounds, music, etc.) is picked up by the mind of the unaware observer. This energy contains a hidden message or concept that is later used by the source to further their agenda or “will” (e.g. the “Illuminati” or occult magicians).
The fact that the Super Bowl is the most watched television event of the year tells us that this is the vehicle used to push an agenda. The idea that should such a nefarious group exists is open for debate (*I believe they do- why do you think secret societies are “secretive”?).
When I first heard Coldplay was going to be the headline at the 50th Super Bowl in 2016; I was shocked. Why would the NFL and Pepsi choose such a underwhelming tone for their big extravaganza?… I mean, I loathe Coldplay; how could they do this?!
But then reality hit me and I realized–
You see, the Super Bowl is just a tool the Illuminati uses to push the Agenda’s message to the masses. People keep taking it in at record numbers (*it’s the number one viewed television event every single year); so why not send out the conditioning through this high profile ritual?
When I talk to people “around the water cooler” at work after the Super Bowl they generally say the same thing about it: “I only watch it for the commercials.”
Seriously- people have been duped into thinking they want the advertising and conditioning!
If you’re new to the concept of the high profile ritual I’ll give you a brief rundown: it starts with the idea that energy works on a subconscious level. Energy emitted in certain forms (e.g. symbolism, colors, sounds, music, etc.) is picked up by the mind of the unaware observer. This energy contains a hidden message or concept that is later used by the source to further their agenda or “will” (e.g. the “Illuminati” or occult magicians).
The fact that the Super Bowl is the most watched television event of the year tells us that this is the vehicle used to push an agenda. The idea that should such a nefarious group exists is open for debate (*I believe they do- why do you think secret societies are “secretive”?).
So what im reading is lady gaga is a CULT? IM confused
So what im reading is lady gaga is a CULT? IM confused
When I first heard Coldplay was going to be the headline at the 50th Super Bowl in 2016; I was shocked. Why would the NFL and Pepsi choose such a underwhelming tone for their big extravaganza?… I mean, I loathe Coldplay; how could they do this?!
But then reality hit me and I realized–
You see, the Super Bowl is just a tool the Illuminati uses to push the Agenda’s message to the masses. People keep taking it in at record numbers (*it’s the number one viewed television event every single year); so why not send out the conditioning through this high profile ritual?
When I talk to people “around the water cooler” at work after the Super Bowl they generally say the same thing about it: “I only watch it for the commercials.”
Seriously- people have been duped into thinking they want the advertising and conditioning!
If you’re new to the concept of the high profile ritual I’ll give you a brief rundown: it starts with the idea that energy works on a subconscious level. Energy emitted in certain forms (e.g. symbolism, colors, sounds, music, etc.) is picked up by the mind of the unaware observer. This energy contains a hidden message or concept that is later used by the source to further their agenda or “will” (e.g. the “Illuminati” or occult magicians).
The fact that the Super Bowl is the most watched television event of the year tells us that this is the vehicle used to push an agenda. The idea that should such a nefarious group exists is open for debate (*I believe they do- why do you think secret societies are “secretive”?).
When I first heard Coldplay was going to be the headline at the 50th Super Bowl in 2016; I was shocked. Why would the NFL and Pepsi choose such a underwhelming tone for their big extravaganza?… I mean, I loathe Coldplay; how could they do this?!
But then reality hit me and I realized–
You see, the Super Bowl is just a tool the Illuminati uses to push the Agenda’s message to the masses. People keep taking it in at record numbers (*it’s the number one viewed television event every single year); so why not send out the conditioning through this high profile ritual?
When I talk to people “around the water cooler” at work after the Super Bowl they generally say the same thing about it: “I only watch it for the commercials.”
Seriously- people have been duped into thinking they want the advertising and conditioning!
If you’re new to the concept of the high profile ritual I’ll give you a brief rundown: it starts with the idea that energy works on a subconscious level. Energy emitted in certain forms (e.g. symbolism, colors, sounds, music, etc.) is picked up by the mind of the unaware observer. This energy contains a hidden message or concept that is later used by the source to further their agenda or “will” (e.g. the “Illuminati” or occult magicians).
The fact that the Super Bowl is the most watched television event of the year tells us that this is the vehicle used to push an agenda. The idea that should such a nefarious group exists is open for debate (*I believe they do- why do you think secret societies are “secretive”?).
BetFriends your a joke!!
BetFriends your a joke!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,194
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,870
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,694
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,170
- Saturday 10/03/2026 667
- MLB Playoffs 4,947
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,359
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,281
- Happening just recently . . . 36,978
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
