@DJCHINO1
Appreciate it! BOL ![]()
@DJCHINO1
I had a so so week last week, just barely broke even. Typically running 50-50 on my picks but with parlays have been making a little money. The pros seem to do about 60/40 at best but this has been a real choppy year. Would love to see your pics for the coming week. Your record seems stellar. Thanks.
@DJCHINO1
I had a so so week last week, just barely broke even. Typically running 50-50 on my picks but with parlays have been making a little money. The pros seem to do about 60/40 at best but this has been a real choppy year. Would love to see your pics for the coming week. Your record seems stellar. Thanks.
Been following your plays a while now. Thanks for the free picks and helping out others. Can I get your following plays for the week . Love and respect
Been following your plays a while now. Thanks for the free picks and helping out others. Can I get your following plays for the week . Love and respect
Tread lightly on the Pitt game, as the line moved drastically.
Follow at your own risk.
Hope it’s a clean sweep. ![]()
Tread lightly on the Pitt game, as the line moved drastically.
Follow at your own risk.
Hope it’s a clean sweep. ![]()
