@FormerAthlete
![]()
@FormerAthlete
I agree and WASN’T taking credit for it. My first post on this thread clearly stating that. Appreciate it though bud. I’m good with the 8-4.
@FormerAthlete
I agree and WASN’T taking credit for it. My first post on this thread clearly stating that. Appreciate it though bud. I’m good with the 8-4.
@jpot34
NO KIDDING! READ THE FIRST POST DIMWIT! And throughout this thread that’s what I’ve been posting. I explained the previous weeks because it was going well and thought I’d share.
You don’t have to be on this thread. Go elsewhere and be a covers mediator.
@jpot34
NO KIDDING! READ THE FIRST POST DIMWIT! And throughout this thread that’s what I’ve been posting. I explained the previous weeks because it was going well and thought I’d share.
You don’t have to be on this thread. Go elsewhere and be a covers mediator.
@DJCHINO1
Sent you a PM request. I’m interested in your plays if you are open to sharing. Congrats on your system thus far. It can always turn, but looks like you got a winning formula in the hopper. It’s too bad some folks miss the forest for the trees. The point is to beat the books, not be a forum regulator.
Best of luck and keep it up!
@DJCHINO1
Sent you a PM request. I’m interested in your plays if you are open to sharing. Congrats on your system thus far. It can always turn, but looks like you got a winning formula in the hopper. It’s too bad some folks miss the forest for the trees. The point is to beat the books, not be a forum regulator.
Best of luck and keep it up!
@DJCHINO1
21-9? OP doesn't like hearing opposing opinions. He then shuts down like a spoiled baby! I wish him luck in the future though! ![]()
![]()
@DJCHINO1
21-9? OP doesn't like hearing opposing opinions. He then shuts down like a spoiled baby! I wish him luck in the future though! ![]()
![]()
@DJCHINO1
I honestly didn't intend to run you off. Punters want your plays, so please post for them. You will not see me comment in your threads again. Was just making a point. I wish you luck with your system the rest of the way! ![]()
![]()
@DJCHINO1
I honestly didn't intend to run you off. Punters want your plays, so please post for them. You will not see me comment in your threads again. Was just making a point. I wish you luck with your system the rest of the way! ![]()
![]()
