Anyone use this service for Circa Survivor before? I have 1 entry left and have been contacted by someone with an offer to buy a certain percentage from me. He said it's a simple as a docusign and a funds transfer. Any help is appreciated.
Survivor Sweat
yeah I'm in 3 contests. If you go to your "sweats" and then look at the marketplace youll see the teams and available as well as offers and values. If you have a proxy they can get yopu through it. Its like selling a stock.
yeah I'm in 3 contests. If you go to your "sweats" and then look at the marketplace youll see the teams and available as well as offers and values. If you have a proxy they can get yopu through it. Its like selling a stock.
How much would an entry be worth at this point? Feel like I'm in a pretty solid position. So far I've used the following teams:
Week 1: Bears
Week 2: Chargers
Week 3: Jets
Week 4: 49ers
Week 5: Jaguars
Week 6: Packers
Week 7: Commanders
Week 8: Broncos
Week 9: Ravens
Week 10: Vikings
How much would an entry be worth at this point? Feel like I'm in a pretty solid position. So far I've used the following teams:
Week 1: Bears
Week 2: Chargers
Week 3: Jets
Week 4: 49ers
Week 5: Jaguars
Week 6: Packers
Week 7: Commanders
Week 8: Broncos
Week 9: Ravens
Week 10: Vikings
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,324
- Friday 10/02/2026 903
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,203
- Cleveland Bettors 2,714
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,869
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,119
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,313
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,747
- PART DEUX 224
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
