Both teams are off impressive wins at home making their record 2-2.
The Packers have yet to get it done on the ground, and their rush defense is abysmal.
Zimmer is familiar going against the Packers. Vikings defense have had solid showings away.
The line has moved a full point since I started this write up because of the latest release of Teddy's status - out. The public notoriously undervalues backups, and they are pounding the Packers because of the latest revelations.
Thursday Night Football
MIN @ GB 8.5
Both teams are off impressive wins at home making their record 2-2.
The Packers have yet to get it done on the ground, and their rush defense is abysmal.
Zimmer is familiar going against the Packers. Vikings defense have had solid showings away.
The line has moved a full point since I started this write up because of the latest release of Teddy's status - out. The public notoriously undervalues backups, and they are pounding the Packers because of the latest revelations.
The Rams (1-2) head to Philly to face the Eagles (3-1). The Rams have a divisional rivalry game the following week against the 49ers, and the Eagle face their divisional rival, the Giants.
Foles is not living up to expectations. He is having a down year, thus far. The fact remains, though, they are still 3-1 and could be 4-0. However, two of those games were won by three points. Their win's have come down to the wire.
The Rams gave up 30 to the Vikes in the first week and blew 21 point lead against the Cowboys a couple of weeks ago. Their defense is rocky, very rocky. But, with them coming off of bye week, they should improve, improve on both sides of the ball.
The Eagles record is HYPE, andthe Rams are recharged.
LOCKED
Rams +7 -130 (B+1/2) 2u
The Rams (1-2) head to Philly to face the Eagles (3-1). The Rams have a divisional rivalry game the following week against the 49ers, and the Eagle face their divisional rival, the Giants.
Foles is not living up to expectations. He is having a down year, thus far. The fact remains, though, they are still 3-1 and could be 4-0. However, two of those games were won by three points. Their win's have come down to the wire.
The Rams gave up 30 to the Vikes in the first week and blew 21 point lead against the Cowboys a couple of weeks ago. Their defense is rocky, very rocky. But, with them coming off of bye week, they should improve, improve on both sides of the ball.
The Eagles record is HYPE, andthe Rams are recharged.
What can I say...? It was a roller coaster ride all day, had a blast though. When all it was said and done, crawled away a 2.5u day. Thought I'd share below. Thinking about doing a write up since I can't sleep. If not, will do one tomorrow morning
What can I say...? It was a roller coaster ride all day, had a blast though. When all it was said and done, crawled away a 2.5u day. Thought I'd share below. Thinking about doing a write up since I can't sleep. If not, will do one tomorrow morning
Play against them away, play on them at home. Although, I don't like double digit lines. The Saints are certainly an exception to my reluctance. Sean Payton's Saints are 13-7 ATS off a loss, playing at home.
LOCKED
NO -10 (B+1/2) 2u
LEANS
NYG -4
SF -5
JAX +6
TAM @ NO -10.5
Play against them away, play on them at home. Although, I don't like double digit lines. The Saints are certainly an exception to my reluctance. Sean Payton's Saints are 13-7 ATS off a loss, playing at home.