Certainly looks appealing doesn’t it , I went all out this week and so far have 1700 in pending mixed sport teasers w Ravens and Bills at pick. Bills line down to -8.5 along with Ravens moving to 9.5 seems like a great spot for a 7pt Teaser bringing the spreads down. Anything can happen but this year heavy favs have usually won their games even more at Home sweet Home. I’ll probably add a couple more NBA games to the Ravens and Bills teasers. I also have Texans +13 and Eagles +5.5 w them . Lean Vikings -2.5 as they are not getting any respect after finally losing a game on the road to the Lions . Look for them to bounce back or get 7.5 on the Ravens /Bills Teaser lol. Straight bettors would go against this method but my bank account has been happy all year - thanks KC /Bills /Lions . Good luck to you all - ![]()
Ravens -2.5 and Bills -1.5 - 7pt. Monster Teaser
Certainly looks appealing doesn’t it , I went all out this week and so far have 1700 in pending mixed sport teasers w Ravens and Bills at pick. Bills line down to -8.5 along with Ravens moving to 9.5 seems like a great spot for a 7pt Teaser bringing the spreads down. Anything can happen but this year heavy favs have usually won their games even more at Home sweet Home. I’ll probably add a couple more NBA games to the Ravens and Bills teasers. I also have Texans +13 and Eagles +5.5 w them . Lean Vikings -2.5 as they are not getting any respect after finally losing a game on the road to the Lions . Look for them to bounce back or get 7.5 on the Ravens /Bills Teaser lol. Straight bettors would go against this method but my bank account has been happy all year - thanks KC /Bills /Lions . Good luck to you all - ![]()
NFL Teasers are worth a shot. I bet the big three sports and teasers on NFL hit quite often compared to say my NHL picks. GL
NHL every point matters too much
NBA the points are useless.
NFL is the standard. With very key number at 3 and 7.
NFL Teasers are worth a shot. I bet the big three sports and teasers on NFL hit quite often compared to say my NHL picks. GL
NHL every point matters too much
NBA the points are useless.
NFL is the standard. With very key number at 3 and 7.
Certainly looks appealing doesn’t it , I went all out this week and so far have 1700 in pending mixed sport teasers w Ravens and Bills at pick. Bills line down to -8.5 along with Ravens moving to 9.5 seems like a great spot for a 7pt Teaser bringing the spreads down. Anything can happen but this year heavy favs have usually won their games even more at Home sweet Home. I’ll probably add a couple more NBA games to the Ravens and Bills teasers. I also have Texans +13 and Eagles +5.5 w them . Lean Vikings -2.5 as they are not getting any respect after finally losing a game on the road to the Lions . Look for them to bounce back or get 7.5 on the Ravens /Bills Teaser lol. Straight bettors would go against this method but my bank account has been happy all year - thanks KC /Bills /Lions . Good luck to you all -
@RayRayK
Ray, will seriously be pulling for you to win those ![]()
![]()
![]()
Certainly looks appealing doesn’t it , I went all out this week and so far have 1700 in pending mixed sport teasers w Ravens and Bills at pick. Bills line down to -8.5 along with Ravens moving to 9.5 seems like a great spot for a 7pt Teaser bringing the spreads down. Anything can happen but this year heavy favs have usually won their games even more at Home sweet Home. I’ll probably add a couple more NBA games to the Ravens and Bills teasers. I also have Texans +13 and Eagles +5.5 w them . Lean Vikings -2.5 as they are not getting any respect after finally losing a game on the road to the Lions . Look for them to bounce back or get 7.5 on the Ravens /Bills Teaser lol. Straight bettors would go against this method but my bank account has been happy all year - thanks KC /Bills /Lions . Good luck to you all -
@RayRayK
Ray, will seriously be pulling for you to win those ![]()
![]()
![]()
@Coverlkablanket
NHL often has Huge favorites that lose , I should know. Teasers in Football are best and they can help in the NBA as well. I also like ML parlays ![]()
@Coverlkablanket
NHL often has Huge favorites that lose , I should know. Teasers in Football are best and they can help in the NBA as well. I also like ML parlays ![]()
@D-Town
![]()
@Ppkay
I pretty much agree , if I really like a heavy fav in the NBA and there is a football game on a Monday / Thursday that I want to tease they come in handy . ![]()
@fubah2
Thx Duke ![]()
@gobi85
Let’s get it !
@D-Town
![]()
@Ppkay
I pretty much agree , if I really like a heavy fav in the NBA and there is a football game on a Monday / Thursday that I want to tease they come in handy . ![]()
@fubah2
Thx Duke ![]()
@gobi85
Let’s get it !
Certainly looks appealing doesn’t it , I went all out this week and so far have 1700 in pending mixed sport teasers w Ravens and Bills at pick. Bills line down to -8.5 along with Ravens moving to 9.5 seems like a great spot for a 7pt Teaser bringing the spreads down. Anything can happen but this year heavy favs have usually won their games even more at Home sweet Home. I’ll probably add a couple more NBA games to the Ravens and Bills teasers. I also have Texans +13 and Eagles +5.5 w them . Lean Vikings -2.5 as they are not getting any respect after finally losing a game on the road to the Lions . Look for them to bounce back or get 7.5 on the Ravens /Bills Teaser lol. Straight bettors would go against this method but my bank account has been happy all year - thanks KC /Bills /Lions . Good luck to you all -
1 down, 1 to go
Certainly looks appealing doesn’t it , I went all out this week and so far have 1700 in pending mixed sport teasers w Ravens and Bills at pick. Bills line down to -8.5 along with Ravens moving to 9.5 seems like a great spot for a 7pt Teaser bringing the spreads down. Anything can happen but this year heavy favs have usually won their games even more at Home sweet Home. I’ll probably add a couple more NBA games to the Ravens and Bills teasers. I also have Texans +13 and Eagles +5.5 w them . Lean Vikings -2.5 as they are not getting any respect after finally losing a game on the road to the Lions . Look for them to bounce back or get 7.5 on the Ravens /Bills Teaser lol. Straight bettors would go against this method but my bank account has been happy all year - thanks KC /Bills /Lions . Good luck to you all -
1 down, 1 to go
Certainly looks appealing doesn’t it , I went all out this week and so far have 1700 in pending mixed sport teasers w Ravens and Bills at pick. Bills line down to -8.5 along with Ravens moving to 9.5 seems like a great spot for a 7pt Teaser bringing the spreads down. Anything can happen but this year heavy favs have usually won their games even more at Home sweet Home. I’ll probably add a couple more NBA games to the Ravens and Bills teasers. I also have Texans +13 and Eagles +5.5 w them . Lean Vikings -2.5 as they are not getting any respect after finally losing a game on the road to the Lions . Look for them to bounce back or get 7.5 on the Ravens /Bills Teaser lol. Straight bettors would go against this method but my bank account has been happy all year - thanks KC /Bills /Lions . Good luck to you all -
![]()
Certainly looks appealing doesn’t it , I went all out this week and so far have 1700 in pending mixed sport teasers w Ravens and Bills at pick. Bills line down to -8.5 along with Ravens moving to 9.5 seems like a great spot for a 7pt Teaser bringing the spreads down. Anything can happen but this year heavy favs have usually won their games even more at Home sweet Home. I’ll probably add a couple more NBA games to the Ravens and Bills teasers. I also have Texans +13 and Eagles +5.5 w them . Lean Vikings -2.5 as they are not getting any respect after finally losing a game on the road to the Lions . Look for them to bounce back or get 7.5 on the Ravens /Bills Teaser lol. Straight bettors would go against this method but my bank account has been happy all year - thanks KC /Bills /Lions . Good luck to you all -
![]()
@BET2WIN4
Anything is possible , Denver has a good defense I just think beating a very good Bills team that are undefeated at home won’t happen- It’s why they play the game . Adding - tease Bills w Tampa +4 ![]()
@BET2WIN4
Anything is possible , Denver has a good defense I just think beating a very good Bills team that are undefeated at home won’t happen- It’s why they play the game . Adding - tease Bills w Tampa +4 ![]()
Certainly looks appealing doesn’t it , I went all out this week and so far have 1700 in pending mixed sport teasers w Ravens and Bills at pick.
![]()
Certainly looks appealing doesn’t it , I went all out this week and so far have 1700 in pending mixed sport teasers w Ravens and Bills at pick.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,249
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,995
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
- Cleveland Bettors 2,577
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,122
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,977
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
