• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Playoffs....tech angles part III

    «First Previous 234 ... 678 Next Last»
    Indigo999
    soup-can
    DogbiteWilliams
    BallingLikeNE
    jowchoo
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4381
    Posts: 177
    «First Previous 234 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    Indigo999
    Indigo999
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 6660
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 3:22 AM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by soup-can:

    wouldn't it be a great Superbowl if Wash and Buff made it.  Rematch of the XXVI 1992 game.  Wash hasn't been back since.  Bills went 4 years in a row in the mid 90's

    I remember those games...after the first one where they should've won versus the Giants, the Bills never came close after that....similar to my Vikings, both teams just got steamrollered every time they made it.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by soup-can:

    wouldn't it be a great Superbowl if Wash and Buff made it.  Rematch of the XXVI 1992 game.  Wash hasn't been back since.  Bills went 4 years in a row in the mid 90's

    I remember those games...after the first one where they should've won versus the Giants, the Bills never came close after that....similar to my Vikings, both teams just got steamrollered every time they made it.

     
    soup-can
    soup-can
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 9450
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 3:27 AM ET #27

    @Indigo999

     WIDE RIGHT!!!  I think Norwood's house was burned down after that

     just curious if you can run a Q on division teams meeting for a third time results.  If you have timepeace_5

    Reply

    @Indigo999

     WIDE RIGHT!!!  I think Norwood's house was burned down after that

     just curious if you can run a Q on division teams meeting for a third time results.  If you have timepeace_5

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6486
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 3:30 AM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo999:

    15)  Teams off playing the Lions the last two seasons have gone 11-22-1 ATS (-4.5) 14-20 straight up (-2.8).  Away dogs after playing the Lions the past two years.....1-5-1 ATS (-6.4), 1-6 straight up (-11.4) 16)  Home favorites after playing the Rams the past two seasons 9-2 ATS (+5.2), 10-1 straight up (+12.6)

    Dan Campbell became the DET coach in the 2021 season.

    season > 2020 and po:team = Lions and p:WAD (SU 3-2) (ATS 2-3).  No decisive edge there.

    season > 2020 and po:team = Lions and p:WAD and AD (SU and ATS 0-1).  One result is meaningless, so I don't think WAS is hopeless.

    season > 2020 and po:team = Lions and p:WAD and p:margin > 6.5 (SU and ATS 1-0).  One result is meaningless, so I don't think WAS is a lock.

    WAD teams probably did not get physically manhandled. Of course 5 takeaways may have made WAS look stronger than they really were; DET outgained WAS by 40 total yards.

    I haven't found anything yet worth acting on.  The way this season has been going that's probably a good thing.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo999:

    15)  Teams off playing the Lions the last two seasons have gone 11-22-1 ATS (-4.5) 14-20 straight up (-2.8).  Away dogs after playing the Lions the past two years.....1-5-1 ATS (-6.4), 1-6 straight up (-11.4) 16)  Home favorites after playing the Rams the past two seasons 9-2 ATS (+5.2), 10-1 straight up (+12.6)

    Dan Campbell became the DET coach in the 2021 season.

    season > 2020 and po:team = Lions and p:WAD (SU 3-2) (ATS 2-3).  No decisive edge there.

    season > 2020 and po:team = Lions and p:WAD and AD (SU and ATS 0-1).  One result is meaningless, so I don't think WAS is hopeless.

    season > 2020 and po:team = Lions and p:WAD and p:margin > 6.5 (SU and ATS 1-0).  One result is meaningless, so I don't think WAS is a lock.

    WAD teams probably did not get physically manhandled. Of course 5 takeaways may have made WAS look stronger than they really were; DET outgained WAS by 40 total yards.

    I haven't found anything yet worth acting on.  The way this season has been going that's probably a good thing.

     
    BallingLikeNE
    BallingLikeNE
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 3:33 AM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo999:

    Plays: 1)  Bills +1'.......1.5 units 2)  Bills moneyline .5 units If ever the Bills are going to beat the Chiefs it will be this year.

    The good ole they’re due angle. Better to ride the trend then to go against it…

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo999:

    Plays: 1)  Bills +1'.......1.5 units 2)  Bills moneyline .5 units If ever the Bills are going to beat the Chiefs it will be this year.

    The good ole they’re due angle. Better to ride the trend then to go against it…

     
    soup-can
    soup-can
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 9450
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 3:35 AM ET #30

    @DogbiteWilliams

     

     I think Wash scored 24 points off of turnovers confused just going off memory here.  At first, I thought that can't happen again but then watching the Bills punch two out and recovering both made me wonder again peace_5

    Reply

    @DogbiteWilliams

     

     I think Wash scored 24 points off of turnovers confused just going off memory here.  At first, I thought that can't happen again but then watching the Bills punch two out and recovering both made me wonder again peace_5

     
    Indigo999
    Indigo999
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 6660
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 3:45 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by BallingLikeNE:

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo999: Plays: 1)  Bills +1'.......1.5 units 2)  Bills moneyline .5 units If ever the Bills are going to beat the Chiefs it will be this year. The good ole they’re due angle. Better to ride the trend then to go against it…

     

    Well, we'll see Ballin'.....as mentioned there's a dude on this site that just hit 60% on over 400 plays going against the trend.

    Quote Originally Posted by soup-can:

    @Indigo999  WIDE RIGHT!!!  I think Norwood's house was burned down after that  just curious if you can run a Q on division teams meeting for a third time results.  If you have time

    Away divisional dogs in the playoffs....

    a)  wildcard round 14-10 ATS.....7-17 straight up (-6.75)

    b)  divisional round 5-3 ATS (+2.5), 4-4 straight up (-3.62)

    c)  conference finals 1-2 ATS (-1.5) 0-3 straight up (-6.0)

     

    Divisional away dogs after winning last divisional matchup and losing the one before that.

    d)  wildcard round ....2-2 ATS (+4.25), 2-2 straight up (-2.25) 

    e)  divisional round...2-0 ATS (+8.25), 1-1 straight up (+2.5)

    f)  conference championship ....0-1 ATS (-2), 0-1 straight up (-6)

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BallingLikeNE:

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo999: Plays: 1)  Bills +1'.......1.5 units 2)  Bills moneyline .5 units If ever the Bills are going to beat the Chiefs it will be this year. The good ole they’re due angle. Better to ride the trend then to go against it…

     

    Well, we'll see Ballin'.....as mentioned there's a dude on this site that just hit 60% on over 400 plays going against the trend.

    Quote Originally Posted by soup-can:

    @Indigo999  WIDE RIGHT!!!  I think Norwood's house was burned down after that  just curious if you can run a Q on division teams meeting for a third time results.  If you have time

    Away divisional dogs in the playoffs....

    a)  wildcard round 14-10 ATS.....7-17 straight up (-6.75)

    b)  divisional round 5-3 ATS (+2.5), 4-4 straight up (-3.62)

    c)  conference finals 1-2 ATS (-1.5) 0-3 straight up (-6.0)

     

    Divisional away dogs after winning last divisional matchup and losing the one before that.

    d)  wildcard round ....2-2 ATS (+4.25), 2-2 straight up (-2.25) 

    e)  divisional round...2-0 ATS (+8.25), 1-1 straight up (+2.5)

    f)  conference championship ....0-1 ATS (-2), 0-1 straight up (-6)

     
    Indigo999
    Indigo999
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 6660
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 4:02 AM ET #32

    18)  A playoff away dog that passed for less than 150 yards the previous game.....29-17 ATS (+1.9), 19-27 straight up (-2.9).....if instead the line is between -4 and +4 this moves to 15-4 ATS (+3.4), 12-7 straight up (+2.4).......Bills

     

    query text.......playoffs=1 and p:passing yards<150

    and A

    and

    -4<line<4

    Reply

    18)  A playoff away dog that passed for less than 150 yards the previous game.....29-17 ATS (+1.9), 19-27 straight up (-2.9).....if instead the line is between -4 and +4 this moves to 15-4 ATS (+3.4), 12-7 straight up (+2.4).......Bills

     

    query text.......playoffs=1 and p:passing yards<150

    and A

    and

    -4<line<4

     
    jowchoo
    jowchoo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 3757
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 4:03 AM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo999: I totally agree that someone with this methodology would help an NFL team to alert a coaching staff to possible poor performance coming into a game. As far as fading trends, I think there is a good rationale for that....Jowchoo on this forum had a massive year this year, probably the best of anyone on this site.  As far as I could tell, his methodology was to find a team that had four or more performances above or below 500 and then to fade that trend in a teaser.  For example if the Raiders were 0-4 to the OVER in the year to date, he would play them OVER their next game in a teaser, the rationale being that everything reverts back to the mean.   It's hard to argue with his results, as he hit over 60% on over 400 plays and I do find it interesting that of all the cappers that I have seen on this forum, he is the only one that has detailed his approach, which is systematic in nature, and he is also been one of the best cappers here....I don't think that is a coincidence, as the universe gives back to those that give. I did this once in a very simplistic manner many years ago in baseball....I would look at home favorites or left handed pitchers, etc....and when they had won or lost three days in a row I would go the opposite...the bookmaker I had at the time said he'd never seen someone who had been as successful as I was over that season. I will definitely look at emulating Jowchoo's methods next season in the NFL. It is interesting that coaches are now well aware of phenomena like let down spots and trap games (I hear them talk about it in interviews) and try to anticipate and prevent it for their team, but those are so obvious compared to the level of influence that hidden historical trends, like those you find, have on the outcome of a game. That’s whole other level of performance related data and predictors.  I believe I have seen Jowchoo’s thread but I did not know what his methodology was until you explained it. One method I’ve been using is watching line movements and comparing the ones between a sharp book and a square book: the difference is sometimes night and day. For instance, I got worried about my Detroit pick last night when the line at the sharp book dropped to -7.5 -110 before the game and it was still at -8.5 -115 at DraftKings. Meanwhile the ML fell to -490 while it was still -550 at DraftKings. When Detroit took a 7 point lead, the line at the sharp book hardly budged while the line at DraftKings went up, making Detroit a bigger favorite.

     

    A big thankyou from the SDQL professor ..indigo

    beginnerboy; Since my regession model by my definition cannot start until week 5, I approach the first 4 weeks thusly:

    I have tracked pinnacle's lines for a few decades as I admire their crew, as the best in the business,year in year out.

    When they have stand alone lines, they are by definition taking a position on that game. This position is more often then not the right side

    So, together with  my early season SDQL querys I fashion my plays. I way over achieved this year and fully expect to have my regression model

    regress....lol Going  (+61.2%) on 733 plays is not sustainable. I was reticent about sharing this as books pay attention and I was quite happy with the

    public thinking 2 team 6/6.5 teasers were book friendly. While, the books finally woke up and now it is difficult finding good prices. My vig this year was between

    -114 to -121. I have a new challenge this off season and that is to create a props model based on SDQL data. I like the potential.

     

    GOOD LUCK

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo999: I totally agree that someone with this methodology would help an NFL team to alert a coaching staff to possible poor performance coming into a game. As far as fading trends, I think there is a good rationale for that....Jowchoo on this forum had a massive year this year, probably the best of anyone on this site.  As far as I could tell, his methodology was to find a team that had four or more performances above or below 500 and then to fade that trend in a teaser.  For example if the Raiders were 0-4 to the OVER in the year to date, he would play them OVER their next game in a teaser, the rationale being that everything reverts back to the mean.   It's hard to argue with his results, as he hit over 60% on over 400 plays and I do find it interesting that of all the cappers that I have seen on this forum, he is the only one that has detailed his approach, which is systematic in nature, and he is also been one of the best cappers here....I don't think that is a coincidence, as the universe gives back to those that give. I did this once in a very simplistic manner many years ago in baseball....I would look at home favorites or left handed pitchers, etc....and when they had won or lost three days in a row I would go the opposite...the bookmaker I had at the time said he'd never seen someone who had been as successful as I was over that season. I will definitely look at emulating Jowchoo's methods next season in the NFL. It is interesting that coaches are now well aware of phenomena like let down spots and trap games (I hear them talk about it in interviews) and try to anticipate and prevent it for their team, but those are so obvious compared to the level of influence that hidden historical trends, like those you find, have on the outcome of a game. That’s whole other level of performance related data and predictors.  I believe I have seen Jowchoo’s thread but I did not know what his methodology was until you explained it. One method I’ve been using is watching line movements and comparing the ones between a sharp book and a square book: the difference is sometimes night and day. For instance, I got worried about my Detroit pick last night when the line at the sharp book dropped to -7.5 -110 before the game and it was still at -8.5 -115 at DraftKings. Meanwhile the ML fell to -490 while it was still -550 at DraftKings. When Detroit took a 7 point lead, the line at the sharp book hardly budged while the line at DraftKings went up, making Detroit a bigger favorite.

     

    A big thankyou from the SDQL professor ..indigo

    beginnerboy; Since my regession model by my definition cannot start until week 5, I approach the first 4 weeks thusly:

    I have tracked pinnacle's lines for a few decades as I admire their crew, as the best in the business,year in year out.

    When they have stand alone lines, they are by definition taking a position on that game. This position is more often then not the right side

    So, together with  my early season SDQL querys I fashion my plays. I way over achieved this year and fully expect to have my regression model

    regress....lol Going  (+61.2%) on 733 plays is not sustainable. I was reticent about sharing this as books pay attention and I was quite happy with the

    public thinking 2 team 6/6.5 teasers were book friendly. While, the books finally woke up and now it is difficult finding good prices. My vig this year was between

    -114 to -121. I have a new challenge this off season and that is to create a props model based on SDQL data. I like the potential.

     

    GOOD LUCK

     
    Mskeets
    Mskeets
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2021
    Posts: 2541
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 7:42 AM ET #34

    You both… jow and Indy have been very good contributors to this forum…. I’ve been on here 10 ish years … and thru many losing seasons.. I learned to handicap the handicappers… and these 2 have been very good…. For years…. Only way I’m playing Buffalo is in a teaser…. I’m in Missouri… so chiefs it is…. Philly and chiefs both looked avg to me… chiefs still have o line problems… and philly just looks blah….. take Barkley away from them… and you have guys like Brown that dominated a year ago…. Now gets 2 catches for 10 yards….   What…. Barkley was supposed to be a bonus… not your everything guy… don’t like that…. Chiefs will play better… but I love Josh Allen … he will do whatever it takes to win the game….  I’m comfortable teasing bills … and have no idea on the other game…. Philly just looks blah….   Wash is the shiny new penny…. My 2 cents…. Should be great games really…. Unless blah philly shows up…..  Tip my cap to Jow and Indy…. I have learned a lot following you guys over the years…. Hope it continues.   

    Reply

    You both… jow and Indy have been very good contributors to this forum…. I’ve been on here 10 ish years … and thru many losing seasons.. I learned to handicap the handicappers… and these 2 have been very good…. For years…. Only way I’m playing Buffalo is in a teaser…. I’m in Missouri… so chiefs it is…. Philly and chiefs both looked avg to me… chiefs still have o line problems… and philly just looks blah….. take Barkley away from them… and you have guys like Brown that dominated a year ago…. Now gets 2 catches for 10 yards….   What…. Barkley was supposed to be a bonus… not your everything guy… don’t like that…. Chiefs will play better… but I love Josh Allen … he will do whatever it takes to win the game….  I’m comfortable teasing bills … and have no idea on the other game…. Philly just looks blah….   Wash is the shiny new penny…. My 2 cents…. Should be great games really…. Unless blah philly shows up…..  Tip my cap to Jow and Indy…. I have learned a lot following you guys over the years…. Hope it continues.   

     
    Indigo999
    Indigo999
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 6660
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 12:33 PM ET #35

    Thanks for sharing MsKeets.....we'll take it as a positive sign for my Bills play if a Chiefs fan is on the Bills, even if it is just a teaser......peace_5

    As far as the Eagles go, their qb is damaged goods now, and it has been my observation that running quarterbacks' performance at home is nothing to write home about......Murray (AZ), Jackson, Hurts, Daniels, etc.,...........it is on the road that they perform exceptionally well from a bettor's standpoint.

    In general it is more important that the road team rushes well than the home team.

    Reply

    Thanks for sharing MsKeets.....we'll take it as a positive sign for my Bills play if a Chiefs fan is on the Bills, even if it is just a teaser......peace_5

    As far as the Eagles go, their qb is damaged goods now, and it has been my observation that running quarterbacks' performance at home is nothing to write home about......Murray (AZ), Jackson, Hurts, Daniels, etc.,...........it is on the road that they perform exceptionally well from a bettor's standpoint.

    In general it is more important that the road team rushes well than the home team.

     
    Boisestateand8
    Boisestateand8
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 2157
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 1:51 PM ET #36

    @Indigo999

    My initial lean is on the Bills too, but I wouldn't be shocked to see that line jump the fence. And the danger with betting against KC is that it seems like you're also betting against the officials. I hate to think like that, but Mahomes seems to rival Tom Brady in getting the calls at key points in a game. 

    Also leaning Philly at this point, but will be monitoring the status of Hurts' left knee closely.

    Reply

    @Indigo999

    My initial lean is on the Bills too, but I wouldn't be shocked to see that line jump the fence. And the danger with betting against KC is that it seems like you're also betting against the officials. I hate to think like that, but Mahomes seems to rival Tom Brady in getting the calls at key points in a game. 

    Also leaning Philly at this point, but will be monitoring the status of Hurts' left knee closely.

     
    begginerboy
    begginerboy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 15267
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 2:10 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo999:

    15)  Teams off playing the Lions the last two seasons have gone 11-22-1 ATS (-4.5) 14-20 straight up (-2.8).  Away dogs after playing the Lions the past two years.....1-5-1 ATS (-6.4), 1-6 straight up (-11.4) 16)  Home favorites after playing the Rams the past two seasons 9-2 ATS (+5.2), 10-1 straight up (+12.6)

    This is some strong stuff, in my opinion. Curious what you think. peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo999:

    15)  Teams off playing the Lions the last two seasons have gone 11-22-1 ATS (-4.5) 14-20 straight up (-2.8).  Away dogs after playing the Lions the past two years.....1-5-1 ATS (-6.4), 1-6 straight up (-11.4) 16)  Home favorites after playing the Rams the past two seasons 9-2 ATS (+5.2), 10-1 straight up (+12.6)

    This is some strong stuff, in my opinion. Curious what you think. peace_5

     
    begginerboy
    begginerboy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 15267
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 2:16 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by jowchoo:

    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy: Quote Originally Posted by Indigo999: I totally agree that someone with this methodology would help an NFL team to alert a coaching staff to possible poor performance coming into a game. As far as fading trends, I think there is a good rationale for that....Jowchoo on this forum had a massive year this year, probably the best of anyone on this site.  As far as I could tell, his methodology was to find a team that had four or more performances above or below 500 and then to fade that trend in a teaser.  For example if the Raiders were 0-4 to the OVER in the year to date, he would play them OVER their next game in a teaser, the rationale being that everything reverts back to the mean.   It's hard to argue with his results, as he hit over 60% on over 400 plays and I do find it interesting that of all the cappers that I have seen on this forum, he is the only one that has detailed his approach, which is systematic in nature, and he is also been one of the best cappers here....I don't think that is a coincidence, as the universe gives back to those that give. I did this once in a very simplistic manner many years ago in baseball....I would look at home favorites or left handed pitchers, etc....and when they had won or lost three days in a row I would go the opposite...the bookmaker I had at the time said he'd never seen someone who had been as successful as I was over that season. I will definitely look at emulating Jowchoo's methods next season in the NFL. It is interesting that coaches are now well aware of phenomena like let down spots and trap games (I hear them talk about it in interviews) and try to anticipate and prevent it for their team, but those are so obvious compared to the level of influence that hidden historical trends, like those you find, have on the outcome of a game. That’s whole other level of performance related data and predictors.  I believe I have seen Jowchoo’s thread but I did not know what his methodology was until you explained it. One method I’ve been using is watching line movements and comparing the ones between a sharp book and a square book: the difference is sometimes night and day. For instance, I got worried about my Detroit pick last night when the line at the sharp book dropped to -7.5 -110 before the game and it was still at -8.5 -115 at DraftKings. Meanwhile the ML fell to -490 while it was still -550 at DraftKings. When Detroit took a 7 point lead, the line at the sharp book hardly budged while the line at DraftKings went up, making Detroit a bigger favorite.   A big thankyou from the SDQL professor ..indigo beginnerboy; Since my regession model by my definition cannot start until week 5, I approach the first 4 weeks thusly: I have tracked pinnacle's lines for a few decades as I admire their crew, as the best in the business,year in year out. When they have stand alone lines, they are by definition taking a position on that game. This position is more often then not the right side So, together with  my early season SDQL querys I fashion my plays. I way over achieved this year and fully expect to have my regression model regress....lol Going  (+61.2%) on 733 plays is not sustainable. I was reticent about sharing this as books pay attention and I was quite happy with the public thinking 2 team 6/6.5 teasers were book friendly. While, the books finally woke up and now it is difficult finding good prices. My vig this year was between -114 to -121. I have a new challenge this off season and that is to create a props model based on SDQL data. I like the potential.   GOOD LUCK

    Good stuff. Thanks for the mini lesson. peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jowchoo:

    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy: Quote Originally Posted by Indigo999: I totally agree that someone with this methodology would help an NFL team to alert a coaching staff to possible poor performance coming into a game. As far as fading trends, I think there is a good rationale for that....Jowchoo on this forum had a massive year this year, probably the best of anyone on this site.  As far as I could tell, his methodology was to find a team that had four or more performances above or below 500 and then to fade that trend in a teaser.  For example if the Raiders were 0-4 to the OVER in the year to date, he would play them OVER their next game in a teaser, the rationale being that everything reverts back to the mean.   It's hard to argue with his results, as he hit over 60% on over 400 plays and I do find it interesting that of all the cappers that I have seen on this forum, he is the only one that has detailed his approach, which is systematic in nature, and he is also been one of the best cappers here....I don't think that is a coincidence, as the universe gives back to those that give. I did this once in a very simplistic manner many years ago in baseball....I would look at home favorites or left handed pitchers, etc....and when they had won or lost three days in a row I would go the opposite...the bookmaker I had at the time said he'd never seen someone who had been as successful as I was over that season. I will definitely look at emulating Jowchoo's methods next season in the NFL. It is interesting that coaches are now well aware of phenomena like let down spots and trap games (I hear them talk about it in interviews) and try to anticipate and prevent it for their team, but those are so obvious compared to the level of influence that hidden historical trends, like those you find, have on the outcome of a game. That’s whole other level of performance related data and predictors.  I believe I have seen Jowchoo’s thread but I did not know what his methodology was until you explained it. One method I’ve been using is watching line movements and comparing the ones between a sharp book and a square book: the difference is sometimes night and day. For instance, I got worried about my Detroit pick last night when the line at the sharp book dropped to -7.5 -110 before the game and it was still at -8.5 -115 at DraftKings. Meanwhile the ML fell to -490 while it was still -550 at DraftKings. When Detroit took a 7 point lead, the line at the sharp book hardly budged while the line at DraftKings went up, making Detroit a bigger favorite.   A big thankyou from the SDQL professor ..indigo beginnerboy; Since my regession model by my definition cannot start until week 5, I approach the first 4 weeks thusly: I have tracked pinnacle's lines for a few decades as I admire their crew, as the best in the business,year in year out. When they have stand alone lines, they are by definition taking a position on that game. This position is more often then not the right side So, together with  my early season SDQL querys I fashion my plays. I way over achieved this year and fully expect to have my regression model regress....lol Going  (+61.2%) on 733 plays is not sustainable. I was reticent about sharing this as books pay attention and I was quite happy with the public thinking 2 team 6/6.5 teasers were book friendly. While, the books finally woke up and now it is difficult finding good prices. My vig this year was between -114 to -121. I have a new challenge this off season and that is to create a props model based on SDQL data. I like the potential.   GOOD LUCK

    Good stuff. Thanks for the mini lesson. peace_5

     
    Mskeets
    Mskeets
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2021
    Posts: 2541
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 3:39 PM ET #39

    Heard this on radio today.   Houston first team ever to out gain opponent by 100+… no turnovers… and still lose… was 49-0… also heard the 4 winning teams this weekend had zero turnovers… opponents had 13 or 15… can’t remember… just food for thought.   

    Reply

    Heard this on radio today.   Houston first team ever to out gain opponent by 100+… no turnovers… and still lose… was 49-0… also heard the 4 winning teams this weekend had zero turnovers… opponents had 13 or 15… can’t remember… just food for thought.   

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6486
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 3:57 PM ET #40

    [Quote: Originally Posted by Indigo999]18)  A playoff away dog that passed for less than 150 yards the previous game.....29-17 ATS (+1.9), 19-27 straight up (-2.9).....if instead the line is between -4 and +4 this moves to 15-4 ATS (+3.4), 12-7 straight up (+2.4).......Bills   query text.......playoffs=1 and p:passing yards<150 and A and -4

    Great query.  I strongly favor BUF and appreciate the extra support.

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by Indigo999]18)  A playoff away dog that passed for less than 150 yards the previous game.....29-17 ATS (+1.9), 19-27 straight up (-2.9).....if instead the line is between -4 and +4 this moves to 15-4 ATS (+3.4), 12-7 straight up (+2.4).......Bills   query text.......playoffs=1 and p:passing yards<150 and A and -4

    Great query.  I strongly favor BUF and appreciate the extra support.

     
    Indigo999
    Indigo999
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 6660
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 4:40 PM ET #41

    19)  Both home teams in this round have won their past three home games.....if their opponent has:

      a)  won their last three away games, the away team has been 6-10 ATS (-2.2), 5-11 SU (-7.3), 11-5 o/u (+4.3)......Commanders

      b)  won less than their three away games, the away team has been 7-1 ATS (+6.5), 3-5 SU (+1.5) .......................Bills

    Reply

    19)  Both home teams in this round have won their past three home games.....if their opponent has:

      a)  won their last three away games, the away team has been 6-10 ATS (-2.2), 5-11 SU (-7.3), 11-5 o/u (+4.3)......Commanders

      b)  won less than their three away games, the away team has been 7-1 ATS (+6.5), 3-5 SU (+1.5) .......................Bills

     
    Indigo999
    Indigo999
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 6660
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 4:43 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo999:

    18)  A playoff away dog that passed for less than 150 yards the previous game.....29-17 ATS (+1.9), 19-27 straight up (-2.9).....if instead the line is between -4 and +4 this moves to 15-4 ATS (+3.4), 12-7 straight up (+2.4).......Bills   query text.......playoffs=1 and p:passing yards<150 and A and -4 Great query.  I strongly favor BUF and appreciate the extra support.

     

    We'll see if I can get this entire angle posted correctly.........................

    playoffs=1     and              p:passing yards<150     and A    and             the  line is between -4 and 4

     

    Could not get his to post with the right query language...."shame on you covers".

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo999:

    18)  A playoff away dog that passed for less than 150 yards the previous game.....29-17 ATS (+1.9), 19-27 straight up (-2.9).....if instead the line is between -4 and +4 this moves to 15-4 ATS (+3.4), 12-7 straight up (+2.4).......Bills   query text.......playoffs=1 and p:passing yards<150 and A and -4 Great query.  I strongly favor BUF and appreciate the extra support.

     

    We'll see if I can get this entire angle posted correctly.........................

    playoffs=1     and              p:passing yards<150     and A    and             the  line is between -4 and 4

     

    Could not get his to post with the right query language...."shame on you covers".

     
    BallingLikeNE
    BallingLikeNE
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 2768
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 4:55 PM ET #43

    @Indigo999

     

    Mahomes is the chosen one and current golden boy after Brady retired. Storyline all year has been can KC be the first team ever to 3peat. Refs will be helping KC in a close game. It’s hard to beat a team twice in the same season and the Bills win earlier this year was in Buffalo. Riding the Mahomes vs Allen trend in the playoffs 3-0. Some teams just have the other teams number. 

    Reply

    @Indigo999

     

    Mahomes is the chosen one and current golden boy after Brady retired. Storyline all year has been can KC be the first team ever to 3peat. Refs will be helping KC in a close game. It’s hard to beat a team twice in the same season and the Bills win earlier this year was in Buffalo. Riding the Mahomes vs Allen trend in the playoffs 3-0. Some teams just have the other teams number. 

     
    Indigo999
    Indigo999
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 6660
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 5:02 PM ET #44

    20)  An away dog in the conference championship round whose present opponent won more than 14 games last season.....5-1 ATS (+5.2), 2-4 SU (-1.3).......Bills

    Reply

    20)  An away dog in the conference championship round whose present opponent won more than 14 games last season.....5-1 ATS (+5.2), 2-4 SU (-1.3).......Bills

     
    Indigo999
    Indigo999
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 6660
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 5:16 PM ET #45

      Mahomes is the chosen one and current golden boy after Brady retired. Storyline all year has been can KC be the first team ever to 3peat. Refs will be helping KC in a close game. It’s hard to beat a team twice in the same season and the Bills win earlier this year was in Buffalo. Riding the Mahomes vs Allen trend in the playoffs 3-0. Some teams just have the other teams number. 

    Are you trying to argue with me?....don't take it personally that I like the Bills....if you like the Chiefs, all well and good, they obviously have been doing quite a bit right the past few years.....they could very easily win this game in Arrowwood.

     

    When you say "it's hard to beat a team twice in a season" what facts do you have to back that up?

    The fact is, teams in this round are 18-14 straight up when a team  won the previous matchup.....16-16 ATS straight up.

    I suppose because you know when the league wants one team to win you'd own your own tropical island and a few mansions, equivalent to Biff having his own personal  sports almanac.

    Reply

      Mahomes is the chosen one and current golden boy after Brady retired. Storyline all year has been can KC be the first team ever to 3peat. Refs will be helping KC in a close game. It’s hard to beat a team twice in the same season and the Bills win earlier this year was in Buffalo. Riding the Mahomes vs Allen trend in the playoffs 3-0. Some teams just have the other teams number. 

    Are you trying to argue with me?....don't take it personally that I like the Bills....if you like the Chiefs, all well and good, they obviously have been doing quite a bit right the past few years.....they could very easily win this game in Arrowwood.

     

    When you say "it's hard to beat a team twice in a season" what facts do you have to back that up?

    The fact is, teams in this round are 18-14 straight up when a team  won the previous matchup.....16-16 ATS straight up.

    I suppose because you know when the league wants one team to win you'd own your own tropical island and a few mansions, equivalent to Biff having his own personal  sports almanac.

     
    Indigo999
    Indigo999
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 6660
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 5:24 PM ET #46

    The fact is, teams in this round are 18-14 straight up when a team  won the previous matchup.....16-16 ATS.

    Reply

    The fact is, teams in this round are 18-14 straight up when a team  won the previous matchup.....16-16 ATS.

     
    hoody
    hoody
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 1924
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 5:48 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo999:

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams: Quote Originally Posted by Indigo999: 18)  A playoff away dog that passed for less than 150 yards the previous game.....29-17 ATS (+1.9), 19-27 straight up (-2.9).....if instead the line is between -4 and +4 this moves to 15-4 ATS (+3.4), 12-7 straight up (+2.4).......Bills   query text.......playoffs=1 and p:passing yards<150 and A and -4 Great query.  I strongly favor BUF and appreciate the extra support.   We'll see if I can get this entire angle posted correctly......................... playoffs=1     and              p:passing yards<150     and A    and             the  line is between -4 and 4   Could not get his to post with the right query language...."shame on you covers". @Indigo999   Mahomes is the chosen one and current golden boy after Brady retired. Storyline all year has been can KC be the first team ever to 3peat. Refs will be helping KC in a close game. It’s hard to beat a team twice in the same season and the Bills win earlier this year was in Buffalo. Riding the Mahomes vs Allen trend in the playoffs 3-0. Some teams just have the other teams number. 20)  An away dog in the conference championship round whose present opponent won more than 14 games last season.....5-1 ATS (+5.2), 2-4 SU (-1.3).......Bills  Mahomes is the chosen one and current golden boy after Brady retired. Storyline all year has been can KC be the first team ever to 3peat. Refs will be helping KC in a close game. It’s hard to beat a team twice in the same season and the Bills win earlier this year was in Buffalo. Riding the Mahomes vs Allen trend in the playoffs 3-0. Some teams just have the other teams number.  Are you trying to argue with me?....don't take it personally that I like the Bills....if you like the Chiefs, all well and good, they obviously have been doing quite a bit right the past few years.....they could very easily win this game in Arrowwood.   When you say "it's hard to beat a team twice in a season" what facts do you have to back that up? The fact is, teams in this round are 18-14 straight up when a team  won the previous matchup.....16-16 ATS straight up. I suppose because you know when the league wants one team to win you'd own your own tropical island and a few mansions, equivalent to Biff having his own personal  sports almanac.The fact is, teams in this round are 18-14 straight up when a team  won the previous matchup.....16-16 ATS.

    Makes me goan_getawayThink I'm with you on the Bills, only thing with Wash game is no rookie QB has won a Conf game 0-5  (ask googlebigsmile ) (Me I would like to see a Buff-Wash SB game)

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo999:

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams: Quote Originally Posted by Indigo999: 18)  A playoff away dog that passed for less than 150 yards the previous game.....29-17 ATS (+1.9), 19-27 straight up (-2.9).....if instead the line is between -4 and +4 this moves to 15-4 ATS (+3.4), 12-7 straight up (+2.4).......Bills   query text.......playoffs=1 and p:passing yards<150 and A and -4 Great query.  I strongly favor BUF and appreciate the extra support.   We'll see if I can get this entire angle posted correctly......................... playoffs=1     and              p:passing yards<150     and A    and             the  line is between -4 and 4   Could not get his to post with the right query language...."shame on you covers". @Indigo999   Mahomes is the chosen one and current golden boy after Brady retired. Storyline all year has been can KC be the first team ever to 3peat. Refs will be helping KC in a close game. It’s hard to beat a team twice in the same season and the Bills win earlier this year was in Buffalo. Riding the Mahomes vs Allen trend in the playoffs 3-0. Some teams just have the other teams number. 20)  An away dog in the conference championship round whose present opponent won more than 14 games last season.....5-1 ATS (+5.2), 2-4 SU (-1.3).......Bills  Mahomes is the chosen one and current golden boy after Brady retired. Storyline all year has been can KC be the first team ever to 3peat. Refs will be helping KC in a close game. It’s hard to beat a team twice in the same season and the Bills win earlier this year was in Buffalo. Riding the Mahomes vs Allen trend in the playoffs 3-0. Some teams just have the other teams number.  Are you trying to argue with me?....don't take it personally that I like the Bills....if you like the Chiefs, all well and good, they obviously have been doing quite a bit right the past few years.....they could very easily win this game in Arrowwood.   When you say "it's hard to beat a team twice in a season" what facts do you have to back that up? The fact is, teams in this round are 18-14 straight up when a team  won the previous matchup.....16-16 ATS straight up. I suppose because you know when the league wants one team to win you'd own your own tropical island and a few mansions, equivalent to Biff having his own personal  sports almanac.The fact is, teams in this round are 18-14 straight up when a team  won the previous matchup.....16-16 ATS.

    Makes me goan_getawayThink I'm with you on the Bills, only thing with Wash game is no rookie QB has won a Conf game 0-5  (ask googlebigsmile ) (Me I would like to see a Buff-Wash SB game)

     
    begginerboy
    begginerboy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 15267
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 6:06 PM ET #48

    @Indigo999

     

     What are the trends for division foes playing the Conference championship game? When you factor in.  Home team. Division champs. Season results against each other. peace_5

    Reply

    @Indigo999

     

     What are the trends for division foes playing the Conference championship game? When you factor in.  Home team. Division champs. Season results against each other. peace_5

     
    hoody
    hoody
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 1924
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 6:43 PM ET #49

    @ begginerboy

    I get

    S/U: 18-12 

    ATS: 11-18

    OU: 12-16-2

    Reply

    @ begginerboy

    I get

    S/U: 18-12 

    ATS: 11-18

    OU: 12-16-2

     
     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6486
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2025 - 7:13 PM ET #50

    I was able to post that query from Comment #32 using my preferred SDQL at GTD:

    PO = 1 and p:PY < 150 and A and -4.2 < line < 4.2

    ATS:  15-5-0 (3.1, 75.0%)

    Good luck everybody.

     

    Reply

    I was able to post that query from Comment #32 using my preferred SDQL at GTD:

    PO = 1 and p:PY < 150 and A and -4.2 < line < 4.2

    ATS:  15-5-0 (3.1, 75.0%)

    Good luck everybody.

     

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 234 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,725
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,638
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 273,687
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,340
    • Saturday 10/10/2026 604
    • Week 6 Money 16,254
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 40,321
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,954
    • NCAA WEEK 6 *** Train is of the essence *** 11,397
    • Most important thread for me in the last 30 days 1,731

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.