i am a bookmaker, not a good book for alot of action, but they have live betting, and are I think slow to see trends., Sometimes I will not bet a game, but will wait to see how the teams are trending. Just a thought, this is pix's forum and he does very well with teasers.
i am a bookmaker, not a good book for alot of action, but they have live betting, and are I think slow to see trends., Sometimes I will not bet a game, but will wait to see how the teams are trending. Just a thought, this is pix's forum and he does very well with teasers.
it went from tied...to down 7 to down 17 then back down to 10 then I blinked and it was 24.....all in one quarter.
Pix, i feel your pain, i had steelers to win 3 seperate teasers at +18 and +19. brutal. mother fuucker big ben has turned into a turnover machine. just don't throw that last pick and we're golden.
Quote Originally Posted by Pix:
I am still in awe I lost pitt however lol.
it went from tied...to down 7 to down 17 then back down to 10 then I blinked and it was 24.....all in one quarter.
Pix, i feel your pain, i had steelers to win 3 seperate teasers at +18 and +19. brutal. mother fuucker big ben has turned into a turnover machine. just don't throw that last pick and we're golden.
Pix, i feel your pain, i had steelers to win 3 seperate teasers at +18 and +19. brutal. mother fuucker big ben has turned into a turnover machine. just don't throw that last pick and we're golden.
I still can't believe it personally.....and I never let stuff linger or dwell.
Quote Originally Posted by abizzo24:
Pix, i feel your pain, i had steelers to win 3 seperate teasers at +18 and +19. brutal. mother fuucker big ben has turned into a turnover machine. just don't throw that last pick and we're golden.
I still can't believe it personally.....and I never let stuff linger or dwell.
Okay guys......My best friend is a diehard bears fan with directv and we watch every single game......going over later tonight....we even watched every preseason game through the computer plugged into the tv....at my since moneybags has a slow-a$s connection lol.
I have seen every single play....many over and over.
The important thing is that I am perfect on the season betting side, total, teased, 2H, etc. I don't lose when it comes to this pathetic team.
here we go:
GAME 1:
Forget the injury to Briggs. This started WAY before an injury. Take the first game of the season against the bengals. I watched tillman look like he was a lost rookie trying to cover AJ Green. One pass after another I said to my buddy if he even knows which guy he is covering. He was putrid in that game to the tune of 9 catches for 162 and allowed two TDs. One was a 45 yard bomb where peanut was so far out of position it was an easy score. I knew it was going to be a long season when Andy dalton completes 75% of his passes for two TDs and almost 300 yards. One thing we really did well that game was the run defense. In fact we bottled up Bernard and green ellis only had 25 yards on 14 carries. Of course when your passes are complete 3 out of every 4 who needs a run game. The Bear's won the game but it is important to note that they trailed by 11 with 4 mins left in the 3rd quarter at home while completely healthy against what I consider to be a .500 team with no run game to speak of and an average QB.
Game 2:
Game plan was simple: stop Perterson and you win the game since once they are one dimensional they can key on Ponder, make him force the ball and our opportunistic D will get the turnover and increase the lead. It was an ominous start from the first play of the game a patterson 105 yard return for a TD. The bears put together one of their most impressive quarters of the season rolling up some yards on drives and connecting with two TDs inside the 1Q to make it 14-7 bears. Then they did what they do which is let the opponent get right back into the game. After trading defenses scores to make it 21-14 bears, they allowed Ponder to pass the ball on a long scoring drive to make it a tie game, bears too the lead by a fg at the half and led 24-21. Bears then hibernated. They went 14 minutes and 44 seconds without a score. The Black Unicorn as he is called (Martellus Bennett) made a great play on 3rd and 10 inside the 20 to cap the scoring with the winning play. Lost in all the excitement is Peterson going over 100 yards and Ponder looking surprisingly serviceable.
Okay guys......My best friend is a diehard bears fan with directv and we watch every single game......going over later tonight....we even watched every preseason game through the computer plugged into the tv....at my since moneybags has a slow-a$s connection lol.
I have seen every single play....many over and over.
The important thing is that I am perfect on the season betting side, total, teased, 2H, etc. I don't lose when it comes to this pathetic team.
here we go:
GAME 1:
Forget the injury to Briggs. This started WAY before an injury. Take the first game of the season against the bengals. I watched tillman look like he was a lost rookie trying to cover AJ Green. One pass after another I said to my buddy if he even knows which guy he is covering. He was putrid in that game to the tune of 9 catches for 162 and allowed two TDs. One was a 45 yard bomb where peanut was so far out of position it was an easy score. I knew it was going to be a long season when Andy dalton completes 75% of his passes for two TDs and almost 300 yards. One thing we really did well that game was the run defense. In fact we bottled up Bernard and green ellis only had 25 yards on 14 carries. Of course when your passes are complete 3 out of every 4 who needs a run game. The Bear's won the game but it is important to note that they trailed by 11 with 4 mins left in the 3rd quarter at home while completely healthy against what I consider to be a .500 team with no run game to speak of and an average QB.
Game 2:
Game plan was simple: stop Perterson and you win the game since once they are one dimensional they can key on Ponder, make him force the ball and our opportunistic D will get the turnover and increase the lead. It was an ominous start from the first play of the game a patterson 105 yard return for a TD. The bears put together one of their most impressive quarters of the season rolling up some yards on drives and connecting with two TDs inside the 1Q to make it 14-7 bears. Then they did what they do which is let the opponent get right back into the game. After trading defenses scores to make it 21-14 bears, they allowed Ponder to pass the ball on a long scoring drive to make it a tie game, bears too the lead by a fg at the half and led 24-21. Bears then hibernated. They went 14 minutes and 44 seconds without a score. The Black Unicorn as he is called (Martellus Bennett) made a great play on 3rd and 10 inside the 20 to cap the scoring with the winning play. Lost in all the excitement is Peterson going over 100 yards and Ponder looking surprisingly serviceable.
Two miraculous wins under our belt and going on the road to Pitt.....recipe for disaster. Surprisingly, the bears played extremely well in that game. The defense came to life, the offense showed signs of big play capability. Of course as is with the defense in 2013, no lead was safe. After racing out to a 17-0 lead, the complacent Bears were clinging to a 24-23 lead late in the game and needed a late TD and a patented Big Ben fumble for a TD to make the game look more lopsided than it really was. Again, lost in this game was the 400+ yards that Roth threw at 63%. Again, a non-existent running game, but down 17-0 and passing for a ton of yards who needs a running game?
Game 3:
Two miraculous wins under our belt and going on the road to Pitt.....recipe for disaster. Surprisingly, the bears played extremely well in that game. The defense came to life, the offense showed signs of big play capability. Of course as is with the defense in 2013, no lead was safe. After racing out to a 17-0 lead, the complacent Bears were clinging to a 24-23 lead late in the game and needed a late TD and a patented Big Ben fumble for a TD to make the game look more lopsided than it really was. Again, lost in this game was the 400+ yards that Roth threw at 63%. Again, a non-existent running game, but down 17-0 and passing for a ton of yards who needs a running game?
On the road against detriot our first division game. Bears come into the game 3-0 and have a very good history against Stafford. I am glad they were confident, I was scared as hell. This was the first real pass rush that would get after cutler. Cutler is not good under pressure if you don't know this QB as well as I do, he mopes and blames his line when he is sacked and makes some of the worst decisions I have ever seen a QB make. After Cutler scored first 3-0 the game was a complete loss. Don't look at his faux passing numbers, he accounted for 4 TOs and the game was completely out of hand when Det when on a 24-0 run midway through the 2nd Q. They needed just 75 yards to cover the ground for 3 TDs during that stretch. Stafford completed 65% of his passes for a modest day and accounted for only 2 TDs while reggie bush ran wild.
Game 4:
On the road against detriot our first division game. Bears come into the game 3-0 and have a very good history against Stafford. I am glad they were confident, I was scared as hell. This was the first real pass rush that would get after cutler. Cutler is not good under pressure if you don't know this QB as well as I do, he mopes and blames his line when he is sacked and makes some of the worst decisions I have ever seen a QB make. After Cutler scored first 3-0 the game was a complete loss. Don't look at his faux passing numbers, he accounted for 4 TOs and the game was completely out of hand when Det when on a 24-0 run midway through the 2nd Q. They needed just 75 yards to cover the ground for 3 TDs during that stretch. Stafford completed 65% of his passes for a modest day and accounted for only 2 TDs while reggie bush ran wild.
After licking their wounds in the first loss of the season, it is time to regroup against a front four that almost mirrors the one they faced in Det. Another recipe for disaster for a timid QB. Coupled with a solid D is a QB who is destined for the HOF and is one of the most prolific and accurate passers I have ever seen. Surprisingly, the comments during the game weren't "this qb is amazing" it was "who is pierre thomas and where did he come from?" I know pierre and all about him, but he gashed and wiggled his way to almost 100 yards all-purpose and got that tough yard to move the chains either by a screen or a run. He even accounted for two tds. Sproles was characteristically quiet, I would have bet that he would have had the bigger game of the two. The game played out like a horror novel as scripted, 13-0 lead for Brees then a 20 pt lead in the 3rd Q. Drew threw for just shy of 300 yards connecting on only 82% of his passes with no ints and two tds -- very workman like indeed. Again, Bears are solid against the run and get torched through the air with Graham having a big day within the 20s. Cutler's yards, much like the previous game, came when the outcome was already decided for they never got closer than 6 after the 1Q.
Game 5:
After licking their wounds in the first loss of the season, it is time to regroup against a front four that almost mirrors the one they faced in Det. Another recipe for disaster for a timid QB. Coupled with a solid D is a QB who is destined for the HOF and is one of the most prolific and accurate passers I have ever seen. Surprisingly, the comments during the game weren't "this qb is amazing" it was "who is pierre thomas and where did he come from?" I know pierre and all about him, but he gashed and wiggled his way to almost 100 yards all-purpose and got that tough yard to move the chains either by a screen or a run. He even accounted for two tds. Sproles was characteristically quiet, I would have bet that he would have had the bigger game of the two. The game played out like a horror novel as scripted, 13-0 lead for Brees then a 20 pt lead in the 3rd Q. Drew threw for just shy of 300 yards connecting on only 82% of his passes with no ints and two tds -- very workman like indeed. Again, Bears are solid against the run and get torched through the air with Graham having a big day within the 20s. Cutler's yards, much like the previous game, came when the outcome was already decided for they never got closer than 6 after the 1Q.
Pix why waste your time? I dont think people will read all of your hard work, if it help you to do this its not a waste ! Yesterday needed comebacks in a few big games but thats what gives the juice and makes it fun when you win those games !! good luck my friend
Pix why waste your time? I dont think people will read all of your hard work, if it help you to do this its not a waste ! Yesterday needed comebacks in a few big games but thats what gives the juice and makes it fun when you win those games !! good luck my friend