phixer's nfl week 5
Phixer- great job man!! It's unfortunate all the trolls in here cause good capers to leave or in your case To get pissed off and win more games ???? continue to do your thing brother and I have been following you since the start!!! BOL on all your future plays and just know I always look at your plays and always consider them!!
Phixer- great job man!! It's unfortunate all the trolls in here cause good capers to leave or in your case To get pissed off and win more games ???? continue to do your thing brother and I have been following you since the start!!! BOL on all your future plays and just know I always look at your plays and always consider them!!
Phixer- great job man!! It's unfortunate all the trolls in here cause good capers to leave or in your case To get pissed off and win more games ???? continue to do your thing brother and I have been following you since the start!!! BOL on all your future plays and just know I always look at your plays and always consider them!!
Vin, i gotta admit you guys are special. Phix doesn't bother anyone but you guys continually chime in & bash. You don't like what he says, move on to another thread, pretty simple. There's alot of people here that like reading his philosophy along w his picks. He called out one person already (that I know of), don't be next.. Aloha!!
Phixer- great job man!! It's unfortunate all the trolls in here cause good capers to leave or in your case To get pissed off and win more games ???? continue to do your thing brother and I have been following you since the start!!! BOL on all your future plays and just know I always look at your plays and always consider them!!
Vin, i gotta admit you guys are special. Phix doesn't bother anyone but you guys continually chime in & bash. You don't like what he says, move on to another thread, pretty simple. There's alot of people here that like reading his philosophy along w his picks. He called out one person already (that I know of), don't be next.. Aloha!!
How about thanking me phixer for Sunday nites plays on the Saints -3 and 2nd haff Saints - .5 that you obviously stole from my much bally-hooed public picks....Don't mind you stealing but at least adknowledge and credit me.
How about thanking me phixer for Sunday nites plays on the Saints -3 and 2nd haff Saints - .5 that you obviously stole from my much bally-hooed public picks....Don't mind you stealing but at least adknowledge and credit me.
Not all tue, I have seen SD and NYG cover like 7 straight at end of season, and Giant win covering SB against NE...if you remember those games...
Not all tue, I have seen SD and NYG cover like 7 straight at end of season, and Giant win covering SB against NE...if you remember those games...
Yeah dapper dan is pure comedy. I fell into his lure but that was my bad. It's like he has a Ken n barbie complex with a corvette they drive around in...... pure comedy.
Yeah dapper dan is pure comedy. I fell into his lure but that was my bad. It's like he has a Ken n barbie complex with a corvette they drive around in...... pure comedy.
Just ignore this guy plz. If other guy pick is same as urs, u consider as stealing? Ok my pick is all underdogs. If u pick under dog, that will consider as u stealing my picks U seriously need to get a life.
If she is high maintenance she da*n sure ain't catering to your every whim.
Just ignore this guy plz. If other guy pick is same as urs, u consider as stealing? Ok my pick is all underdogs. If u pick under dog, that will consider as u stealing my picks U seriously need to get a life.
If she is high maintenance she da*n sure ain't catering to your every whim.
On the Bills as well. They have to win to keep up in division. Their front 7 will cause rookie QB trouble, esp after a bad loss. I hate taking road teams & I hate Rex Ryan, but I'll be backing his fat lard a$$ here.
On the Bills as well. They have to win to keep up in division. Their front 7 will cause rookie QB trouble, esp after a bad loss. I hate taking road teams & I hate Rex Ryan, but I'll be backing his fat lard a$$ here.
I heard Dapper Dans a virgin, lives in his mothers basement, and never got his license
LMAO.
Anyone who needs to brag like that is not................
I heard Dapper Dans a virgin, lives in his mothers basement, and never got his license
LMAO.
Anyone who needs to brag like that is not................
ATTENTION JACKASSES!!!! GOHOME AND EAT A person!! PHIX IS FOR REAL AND IF YOU DON KNOW HOW TO GAMBLE, AND MANAGE YOUR MONEY, OR BETTER YET, YOU DONT HAVE A BANKROLL TO TRULY PLAY AND PAY YOUR BILLS, KEEP CHASING BAD KARMA.
I CANT WAIT FOR THIS WEEKS PICKS!!!
I love the dough....mo than you kno
ATTENTION JACKASSES!!!! GOHOME AND EAT A person!! PHIX IS FOR REAL AND IF YOU DON KNOW HOW TO GAMBLE, AND MANAGE YOUR MONEY, OR BETTER YET, YOU DONT HAVE A BANKROLL TO TRULY PLAY AND PAY YOUR BILLS, KEEP CHASING BAD KARMA.
I CANT WAIT FOR THIS WEEKS PICKS!!!
I love the dough....mo than you kno
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,310
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,117
- PART DEUX 224
- Friday 10/02/2026 863
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,115
- Cleveland Bettors 2,689
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,410
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,154
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,590
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
