phixer's nfl week 5
Basically, the Wolfgang Amadeus of capping is writing a masterpiece after a masterpiece and from time to time he also has some flops. The peasants who only like country music after they drank 5 six packs of cheap beer - can't appreciate the music. Phixer, don't evaluate your talent by the peasant reaction. Stick with the Viennese crowd!
Basically, the Wolfgang Amadeus of capping is writing a masterpiece after a masterpiece and from time to time he also has some flops. The peasants who only like country music after they drank 5 six packs of cheap beer - can't appreciate the music. Phixer, don't evaluate your talent by the peasant reaction. Stick with the Viennese crowd!
Phix's play tonight is on San Diego, pretty simple.
Pitt 3-0 ATS
SD 1-3 ATS. Takes a rocket scientist to figure it out huh?
Phix's play tonight is on San Diego, pretty simple.
Pitt 3-0 ATS
SD 1-3 ATS. Takes a rocket scientist to figure it out huh?
Keep up the good work Phixer! Don't stop posting and ignore all the cockroaches that blindly tail with no opinion or research on their own. Used your Washington 1st half, San Fran and Seattle picks to go with my Eagles play and Pats play late. So thank you for helping me make sunday a very successful day bro! Did not like your Detroit pick after doing some more research on that game. Who do you like tonight? My lean is Pitt+4 lean under as well. No real insight on the side. Just an anti Rivers play. He costs me money every time I bet on him.
Keep up the good work Phixer! Don't stop posting and ignore all the cockroaches that blindly tail with no opinion or research on their own. Used your Washington 1st half, San Fran and Seattle picks to go with my Eagles play and Pats play late. So thank you for helping me make sunday a very successful day bro! Did not like your Detroit pick after doing some more research on that game. Who do you like tonight? My lean is Pitt+4 lean under as well. No real insight on the side. Just an anti Rivers play. He costs me money every time I bet on him.
.Once again......
Why do you guys post negative stuff in his thread ? You don't like his picks, don't play them !!! The guy went 5-5 -1 and did not lose for the week and you guys are getting on his case, why? Are you guys losing with your own plays and blaming him? Play his games and you will not get hurt, play his and your games and then you lose !! I see his plays and if I don't like them I don't play them, I think that's easy for anyone to do !!!!
Good luck to Phixer and the rest of us.
.Once again......
Why do you guys post negative stuff in his thread ? You don't like his picks, don't play them !!! The guy went 5-5 -1 and did not lose for the week and you guys are getting on his case, why? Are you guys losing with your own plays and blaming him? Play his games and you will not get hurt, play his and your games and then you lose !! I see his plays and if I don't like them I don't play them, I think that's easy for anyone to do !!!!
Good luck to Phixer and the rest of us.
.Once again......
Why do you guys post negative stuff in his thread ? You don't like his picks, don't play them !!! The guy went 5-5 -1 and did not lose for the week and you guys are getting on his case, why? Are you guys losing with your own plays and blaming him? Play his games and you will not get hurt, play his and your games and then you lose !! I see his plays and if I don't like them I don't play them, I think that's easy for anyone to do !!!!
Good luck to Phixer and the rest of us.
.Once again......
Why do you guys post negative stuff in his thread ? You don't like his picks, don't play them !!! The guy went 5-5 -1 and did not lose for the week and you guys are getting on his case, why? Are you guys losing with your own plays and blaming him? Play his games and you will not get hurt, play his and your games and then you lose !! I see his plays and if I don't like them I don't play them, I think that's easy for anyone to do !!!!
Good luck to Phixer and the rest of us.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,313
- Friday 10/02/2026 884
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,147
- PART DEUX 224
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,115
- Cleveland Bettors 2,699
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,497
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,156
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 4,705
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
