phixer's nfl week 5
Why do you guys post negative stuff in his thread ? You don't like his picks, don't play them !!! The guy went 5-5 -1 and did not lose for the week and you guys are getting on his case, why? Are you guys losing with your own plays and blaming him? Play his games and you will not get hurt, play his and your games and then you lose !! I see his plays and if I don't like them I don't play them, I think that's easy for anyone to do !!!!
Good luck to Phixer and the rest of us.
Why do you guys post negative stuff in his thread ? You don't like his picks, don't play them !!! The guy went 5-5 -1 and did not lose for the week and you guys are getting on his case, why? Are you guys losing with your own plays and blaming him? Play his games and you will not get hurt, play his and your games and then you lose !! I see his plays and if I don't like them I don't play them, I think that's easy for anyone to do !!!!
Good luck to Phixer and the rest of us.
Anyone else wanna fade
Anyone else wanna fade
Sickest scum of the earth has all gathered up in Phixer's thread hoping for salvation thru trolling.Funny to see two time losers getting on case of the Kosher Boy General who has seen more already than the losers will ever see.5th week, 5 threads, none with less than 80k views. Of course every Tom, Dicck and Harry will be looking for a chap publicity coming in here and throwing the mud disregarding that the man is not only winning, but also has an input the trolls can only dream of.Get a life trolls, get a life.
I followed phixer while he was insanely hot over the first three weeks. Then I started realizing we had a lot of the same picks. I went on my own for two weeks. I'm up 12.5k in the last 5 weeks. Phixer gave me the confidence that I can do this alone. But I always check up to see his thoughts on games before I make a final decision. He taught me monet management and how to be a good degenerate by giving back to my friends and family and loved ones. Sickest Scum no... degenerate... yes.
^_^
Sickest scum of the earth has all gathered up in Phixer's thread hoping for salvation thru trolling.Funny to see two time losers getting on case of the Kosher Boy General who has seen more already than the losers will ever see.5th week, 5 threads, none with less than 80k views. Of course every Tom, Dicck and Harry will be looking for a chap publicity coming in here and throwing the mud disregarding that the man is not only winning, but also has an input the trolls can only dream of.Get a life trolls, get a life.
I followed phixer while he was insanely hot over the first three weeks. Then I started realizing we had a lot of the same picks. I went on my own for two weeks. I'm up 12.5k in the last 5 weeks. Phixer gave me the confidence that I can do this alone. But I always check up to see his thoughts on games before I make a final decision. He taught me monet management and how to be a good degenerate by giving back to my friends and family and loved ones. Sickest Scum no... degenerate... yes.
^_^
BTW, please learn our language. Calling someone a "looser" makes no sense. And please don't claim it was a typo, you've done it multiple times.
Dudes gotta point Phix. I love yer work and all but I find it hard to believe that you're a NY native dude. It's pretty obvious that theres some language barriers goin on
BTW, please learn our language. Calling someone a "looser" makes no sense. And please don't claim it was a typo, you've done it multiple times.
Dudes gotta point Phix. I love yer work and all but I find it hard to believe that you're a NY native dude. It's pretty obvious that theres some language barriers goin on
The reason Phix knows my name and likes to use it is that he enticed me into his Binary option scam for the scammer company he works for.
Binary Options are whack. I tinkered around with em cause that Sports Mavin guy was cleaning up with them and the broker drained my money, wouldn't stop calling my house... Was suppppppppper lame. Has anyone actually made money and actually got it back from those sites?
The reason Phix knows my name and likes to use it is that he enticed me into his Binary option scam for the scammer company he works for.
Binary Options are whack. I tinkered around with em cause that Sports Mavin guy was cleaning up with them and the broker drained my money, wouldn't stop calling my house... Was suppppppppper lame. Has anyone actually made money and actually got it back from those sites?
Sickest scum of the earth has all gathered up in Phixer's thread hoping for salvation thru trolling.
Sickest scum of the earth has all gathered up in Phixer's thread hoping for salvation thru trolling.
Binary Options are whack. I tinkered around with em cause that Sports Mavin guy was cleaning up with them and the broker drained my money, wouldn't stop calling my house... Was suppppppppper lame. Has anyone actually made money and actually got it back from those sites?
Binary Options are whack. I tinkered around with em cause that Sports Mavin guy was cleaning up with them and the broker drained my money, wouldn't stop calling my house... Was suppppppppper lame. Has anyone actually made money and actually got it back from those sites?
Another solid week for me, thanks to tailing a few of your picks. Had a few losses of my own that I take responsibility for myself. That's what adults do.
Regardless, I should have a nice check in the mailbox in a few days, and plenty of bankroll leftover for next week.
Money management is the key, right?
Another solid week for me, thanks to tailing a few of your picks. Had a few losses of my own that I take responsibility for myself. That's what adults do.
Regardless, I should have a nice check in the mailbox in a few days, and plenty of bankroll leftover for next week.
Money management is the key, right?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,317
- Friday 10/02/2026 901
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,177
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,117
- Cleveland Bettors 2,704
- PART DEUX 224
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,647
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,015
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,158
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
