New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

Paging my bro - dubs4life

Participants:
Views: 299

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Dubs - impossible to reply on your thread brotha... I’ve tried 2 different form factors and then was just committed so wasted 30mins with the glitches trying to find a work around... 

Been loving Dortmund Since Haaland joined. The odds makers still haven’t caught up with them and it’s been a money maker..

Some big games today - I’m On Dortmund at +0.5... where do you stand?

Quote Post Report User

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

I think Bayern will win with a narrow margin. 0-1 or something like that :)

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Quote Originally Posted by Titusblink:

Dubs - impossible to reply on your thread brotha... I’ve tried 2 different form factors and then was just committed so wasted 30mins with the glitches trying to find a work around...    Been loving Dortmund Since Haaland joined. The odds makers still haven’t caught up with them and it’s been a money maker..   Some big games today - I’m On Dortmund at +0.5... where do you stand?

No idea what's going on in that thread....

Sorry I didn't see your thread yesterday....Everything  is a pass for me right now after getting my head kicked in the other day ...

Best of luck Brother 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Doubleup, I hope all is well with you and yours during this time.  I also tried to reply on your forum with no avail.  I’ve been following you for years and have much respect for your contributions.

What are your thoughts on college football season win totals this year?  

I already took Ohio Over 5.5 @-140

any feedback is appreciated.  All the best

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo