Dubs - impossible to reply on your thread brotha... I’ve tried 2 different form factors and then was just committed so wasted 30mins with the glitches trying to find a work around...
Been loving Dortmund Since Haaland joined. The odds makers still haven’t caught up with them and it’s been a money maker..
Some big games today - I’m On Dortmund at +0.5... where do you stand?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Dubs - impossible to reply on your thread brotha... I’ve tried 2 different form factors and then was just committed so wasted 30mins with the glitches trying to find a work around...
Been loving Dortmund Since Haaland joined. The odds makers still haven’t caught up with them and it’s been a money maker..
Some big games today - I’m On Dortmund at +0.5... where do you stand?
Dubs - impossible to reply on your thread brotha... I’ve tried 2 different form factors and then was just committed so wasted 30mins with the glitches trying to find a work around... Been loving Dortmund Since Haaland joined. The odds makers still haven’t caught up with them and it’s been a money maker.. Some big games today - I’m On Dortmund at +0.5... where do you stand?
No idea what's going on in that thread....
Sorry I didn't see your thread yesterday....Everything is a pass for me right now after getting my head kicked in the other day ...
Best of luck Brother
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by Titusblink:
Dubs - impossible to reply on your thread brotha... I’ve tried 2 different form factors and then was just committed so wasted 30mins with the glitches trying to find a work around... Been loving Dortmund Since Haaland joined. The odds makers still haven’t caught up with them and it’s been a money maker.. Some big games today - I’m On Dortmund at +0.5... where do you stand?
No idea what's going on in that thread....
Sorry I didn't see your thread yesterday....Everything is a pass for me right now after getting my head kicked in the other day ...
Doubleup, I hope all is well with you and yours during this time. I also tried to reply on your forum with no avail. I’ve been following you for years and have much respect for your contributions.
What are your thoughts on college football season win totals this year?
I already took Ohio Over 5.5 @-140
any feedback is appreciated. All the best
Doubleup, I hope all is well with you and yours during this time. I also tried to reply on your forum with no avail. I’ve been following you for years and have much respect for your contributions.
What are your thoughts on college football season win totals this year?