Not something I normally bet but there is a player that I see great value in. Even still, until there is more concrete evidence about the season, I won't play anything. Here are your top 5 and odds-
Burrow +250
Tua +800
Swift +900
Taylor +950
Jeudy +1300
Who do I like?
Cam Akers +2500
He's a great fit for the Rams as Gurley is gone and the Rams are a team, that moreso than others, needs to run the ball. He's a bit under the radar because FL St had a terrible offensive line and poor offense in general, no fault of his. He's gifted and athletic, Rams fan rejoice, he is the real deal. I've seen him play and I was hoping he would go to MIA or TB. @ 25-1 for you non math majors, $100 bet pays $2500. Now that's VALUE
"I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Not something I normally bet but there is a player that I see great value in. Even still, until there is more concrete evidence about the season, I won't play anything. Here are your top 5 and odds-
Burrow +250
Tua +800
Swift +900
Taylor +950
Jeudy +1300
Who do I like?
Cam Akers +2500
He's a great fit for the Rams as Gurley is gone and the Rams are a team, that moreso than others, needs to run the ball. He's a bit under the radar because FL St had a terrible offensive line and poor offense in general, no fault of his. He's gifted and athletic, Rams fan rejoice, he is the real deal. I've seen him play and I was hoping he would go to MIA or TB. @ 25-1 for you non math majors, $100 bet pays $2500. Now that's VALUE