New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

NFL

Participants:
Views: 116

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

I POSTED EALIER, BUT I GUESS IT DID' NT GO THROU!  DO YOU GUYS THINK THE NFL WILL GO OFF WITH OUT A HITCH? THIS CORONA VIROUS IS COUSING A LOT OF PROBLEMS.

Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Hi Mongoose, the season will start on time, but there is a possibility of a second plandemic in the fall with further lockdowns and a cancelled season. Also, there will be limited fans in attendance at most games, so factor that into your handicapping. This could be our last season, however, so enjoy it if you can. The virus itself is a simple cold virus, you don't have to worry about it. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU D.S.  IM TINKING THE 9ERS WILL DO SOMETHING THIS YEAR, WE WILL SEE WHAT'S IN STORE FOR THEM.  GOT ANY INSITE IN TO THIS, MUCHLEY APPRECIATED.  HOPEFULLY I WILL HEAR BACK A COMMENT ON THIS .  GOOD SAILING SUCCESS, I HAVE QUAMS ABOUT THIS SEASON, COULD BE THE SEASON TO WATCH.                           "GOOD LUCK THE GOOSE"

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Thanks, Mongoose. I'm actually down a tad on Frisco. Super Bowl losers sometimes struggle the following year. Also, Garoppolo turns the ball over a lot. His turnover frequency is more representative of an 8 or 9-win team than a playoff contender. Then again, I'm not always right so we'll see.

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

I WAS GLAD YOUR STILL OUT THERE, I CAN RUN SOME OF MY PICKS BY YOU DS POSSIBLE 4 TEAMERS  WHAT DO YOU THINK OF TAMP THIS YEAR? "ANY GOOD"

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Yes, you can run anything by me. If I see it, I will respond. I think Tampa will be profitable this year. Winston had more interceptions in 14 games last year than Brady has had in his last 60 games combined. That alone will lead to more wins.

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo