• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    ***Macwesties Sun. Oct. 26, 2014 * (WEEK #8) * NFL Football Play***

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    Actionattack
    Macwestie1
    Maukaboy
    willdog40
    Susan31
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8699
    Posts: 62
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    Actionattack
    Actionattack
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 853
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 12:57 AM ET #26

    GL tom
    Reply
    GL tom
     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171352
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 12:57 AM ET #27

    cjm GL & Stay on that Positive run your on

    amd & to you as well buddy

    nflkicker GL on your plays 

    Metallica


    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    cjm GL & Stay on that Positive run your on

    amd & to you as well buddy

    nflkicker GL on your plays 

    Metallica


     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171352
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 1:00 AM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by Actionattack:

    GL tom

    GL ActionAttack


    the name is MacDavid
    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Actionattack:

    GL tom

    GL ActionAttack


    the name is MacDavid
     
    Maukaboy
    Maukaboy
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 5307
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 1:13 AM ET #29

     GL Mac!!! Jets
    Reply
     GL Mac!!! Jets
     
    willdog40
    willdog40
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 528
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 11:34 AM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette1987:

    this is a dam winner... bring me the cash....
    10/24 12:21 PM1463370776- 1Parlay$100.00$313.28Football NFL - Dallas Cowboys -500 for GameFootball NCAA - South Alabama Jaguars -550 for Game
    Football NCAA - Cincinnati Bearcats -400 for Game
    Football NCAA - Stanford Cardinal -500 for Game
    Football NCAA - Kansas State Wildcats -370 for Game
    Football NCAA - Ohio State Buckeyes -550 for Game
    Football NFL - Kansas City Chiefs -340 for Game

    Kansas City hasnt played yet , jinx'd your ticket
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette1987:

    this is a dam winner... bring me the cash....
    10/24 12:21 PM1463370776- 1Parlay$100.00$313.28Football NFL - Dallas Cowboys -500 for GameFootball NCAA - South Alabama Jaguars -550 for Game
    Football NCAA - Cincinnati Bearcats -400 for Game
    Football NCAA - Stanford Cardinal -500 for Game
    Football NCAA - Kansas State Wildcats -370 for Game
    Football NCAA - Ohio State Buckeyes -550 for Game
    Football NFL - Kansas City Chiefs -340 for Game

    Kansas City hasnt played yet , jinx'd your ticket
     
    Susan31
    Susan31
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 2374
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 11:37 AM ET #31

    good luck sweetie...
    Reply
    good luck sweetie...
     
    CAPT-DOUCHE
    CAPT-DOUCHE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 5903
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 11:38 AM ET #32

    Like KC & Pitt, 

    gl bud. 
    Reply
    Like KC & Pitt, 

    gl bud. 
     
    SteveTBD
    SteveTBD
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 11:46 AM ET #33

    Hello Mac, the only reason I come to look at your picks is to bet the opposite side. Here is a tip, let the dog choose the plays. How can anybody be betting 10 games in 1 day make any kind of money? Let me guess, you played these games on playstation and that's what the outcomes were ?
    Reply
    Hello Mac, the only reason I come to look at your picks is to bet the opposite side. Here is a tip, let the dog choose the plays. How can anybody be betting 10 games in 1 day make any kind of money? Let me guess, you played these games on playstation and that's what the outcomes were ?
     
    cjl
    cjl
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 375
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 11:52 AM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    • GL on your Ticket but why are you posting it in my thread start your own thread Corvette????
    attention hound
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    • GL on your Ticket but why are you posting it in my thread start your own thread Corvette????
    attention hound
     
    Baby_BA
    Baby_BA
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 19550
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 11:57 AM ET #35

    GL    
    Reply
    GL    
     
    The_BigDog
    The_BigDog
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 4040
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 12:00 PM ET #36

    You're gonna have a great day MAC
    Reply
    You're gonna have a great day MAC
     
    -LB-
    -LB-
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 23180
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 12:01 PM ET #37

    BOL MAC!
    Reply
    BOL MAC!
     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171352
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 12:08 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTBD:

    Hello Mac, the only reason I come to look at your picks is to bet the opposite side. Here is a tip, let the dog choose the plays. How can anybody be betting 10 games in 1 day make any kind of money? Let me guess, you played these games on playstation and that's what the outcomes were ?

    Oh Ok SON

    You started a account & this your 1st POST & you come into my thread with your Stupid remarks Grow up 

    Do I know you who the F*CK are you Internet tough guy?

    stay outta my thread  D*I*P*S*H*I*T

    ....................,/¯../  

    .................../..../  

    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸  

    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\  

    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')  

    .........\.................'...../  

    ..........''...\.......... _.•´  

    ............\..............(  

    ..............\.............  


    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTBD:

    Hello Mac, the only reason I come to look at your picks is to bet the opposite side. Here is a tip, let the dog choose the plays. How can anybody be betting 10 games in 1 day make any kind of money? Let me guess, you played these games on playstation and that's what the outcomes were ?

    Oh Ok SON

    You started a account & this your 1st POST & you come into my thread with your Stupid remarks Grow up 

    Do I know you who the F*CK are you Internet tough guy?

    stay outta my thread  D*I*P*S*H*I*T

    ....................,/¯../  

    .................../..../  

    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸  

    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\  

    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')  

    .........\.................'...../  

    ..........''...\.......... _.•´  

    ............\..............(  

    ..............\.............  


     
    import
    import
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 6141
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 12:10 PM ET #39

    Look good
    Reply
    Look good
     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171352
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 12:11 PM ET #40

    -LB-

    The_BigDog *woof! woof!
    I'm hoping for a good day GL as well 

    Baby_BA

    Suasn

    Maukaboy

    cjl
    Gotta love the Covers CIRCUS Community 


    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    -LB-

    The_BigDog *woof! woof!
    I'm hoping for a good day GL as well 

    Baby_BA

    Suasn

    Maukaboy

    cjl
    Gotta love the Covers CIRCUS Community 


     
    c0vers91
    c0vers91
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 1590
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 12:13 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by RodgerRipo:

    Awwww did I hurt your feelings?  Did you not like that I said betting all those games are for losers? Well they are. Look at your record chump ! You know what, this is the first time I've ever decided to post. You D*I*P*S*H*I*T

    hey pippy long sucking. u sound mad
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgerRipo:

    Awwww did I hurt your feelings?  Did you not like that I said betting all those games are for losers? Well they are. Look at your record chump ! You know what, this is the first time I've ever decided to post. You D*I*P*S*H*I*T

    hey pippy long sucking. u sound mad
     
    Blackshirt51
    Blackshirt51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 7874
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 12:17 PM ET #42

    Pittsburgh squeelers is true name. Lol
    Good Luck On The Action
    Reply
    Pittsburgh squeelers is true name. Lol
     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171352
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 12:18 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by RodgerRipo:

    Awwww did I hurt your feelings?  Did you not like that I said betting all those games are for losers? Well they are. Look at your record chump ! You know what, this is the first time I've ever decided to post. You D*I*P*S*H*I*T


    I'm not even going to respond to another Alias IDIOT
    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgerRipo:

    Awwww did I hurt your feelings?  Did you not like that I said betting all those games are for losers? Well they are. Look at your record chump ! You know what, this is the first time I've ever decided to post. You D*I*P*S*H*I*T


    I'm not even going to respond to another Alias IDIOT
     
    Blackshirt51
    Blackshirt51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 7874
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 12:20 PM ET #44

    Mac don't sweat these idiot posters.we luv you buddy
    Good Luck On The Action
    Reply
    Mac don't sweat these idiot posters.we luv you buddy
     
    Trewdogg
    Trewdogg
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 183
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 12:21 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    (31-36-1) * (46.25%) * ATS * & Totals * YTD


    Week #1 (3-9-1) * (25%) *Yikes!


    Week #2 (6-3) * (67%) 


    Week #3 (4-6) * (40%)


    Week #4 (5-3) * (62.50%) 


    Week #5 (5-4) * (55.55%) 


    Week #6 (2-8) * (20%) Got my A*S*S Kicked *Yikes 


    Week #7 (5-3) * (62.50%) Bounced back a bit 


    Week #8 * (1-0) so far  *Thurs. night *Denver



    Tread Carefully or Tail @ your own Risk.


    1 Unit each Flat across the board 


    What a crap shoot the NFL is! 



    Tonight I Like Short & Sweet: 


    Baltimore Blackbirds +1.5 *cts @ Cincinnati Bungels *1:00 PM *CBS

    Is AJ Green playing & If he is will he be 100% for this game?

    This Line movement reminds me of Thurs. nights game in college w/ Miami-Florida/VT game.

    WTF do I know *woof! woof!


    Miami Flippers @ Jacksonville Kitties +6.0 *cts *1:00 PM *CBS


    Buffalo Hillbillies @ New York Cessnas -3.0 *1:00 PM *CBS


     Chicago Baby Bears @ New England Chowders -6.5 *cts *1:00 PM *FOX


     Indianapolis Ponies @ Pittsburgh Welders +3.5 *cts *4:15 PM *CBS


    Green Bay Fudge Packers @ New Orleans Voodoo Dolls -1.0 **cts 8:30 PM *NBC

    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE >>>> 




    Mac - I know you hate giving points away, but any feeling on Houston -3 versus the Tennessee Mettenburgers?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    (31-36-1) * (46.25%) * ATS * & Totals * YTD


    Week #1 (3-9-1) * (25%) *Yikes!


    Week #2 (6-3) * (67%) 


    Week #3 (4-6) * (40%)


    Week #4 (5-3) * (62.50%) 


    Week #5 (5-4) * (55.55%) 


    Week #6 (2-8) * (20%) Got my A*S*S Kicked *Yikes 


    Week #7 (5-3) * (62.50%) Bounced back a bit 


    Week #8 * (1-0) so far  *Thurs. night *Denver



    Tread Carefully or Tail @ your own Risk.


    1 Unit each Flat across the board 


    What a crap shoot the NFL is! 



    Tonight I Like Short & Sweet: 


    Baltimore Blackbirds +1.5 *cts @ Cincinnati Bungels *1:00 PM *CBS

    Is AJ Green playing & If he is will he be 100% for this game?

    This Line movement reminds me of Thurs. nights game in college w/ Miami-Florida/VT game.

    WTF do I know *woof! woof!


    Miami Flippers @ Jacksonville Kitties +6.0 *cts *1:00 PM *CBS


    Buffalo Hillbillies @ New York Cessnas -3.0 *1:00 PM *CBS


     Chicago Baby Bears @ New England Chowders -6.5 *cts *1:00 PM *FOX


     Indianapolis Ponies @ Pittsburgh Welders +3.5 *cts *4:15 PM *CBS


    Green Bay Fudge Packers @ New Orleans Voodoo Dolls -1.0 **cts 8:30 PM *NBC

    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE >>>> 




    Mac - I know you hate giving points away, but any feeling on Houston -3 versus the Tennessee Mettenburgers?
     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171352
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 12:33 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by Trewdogg:


    Mac - I know you hate giving points away, but any feeling on Houston -3 versus the Tennessee Mettenburgers?

    Not really I'm seeing a lot of Love for the Texans here & rightfully so 
    besides Clowney is back for the Texans but is he 100%?

    I would also lean towards the Texans but use your own JUDGEMENT
    nothing worse then havingothers to Cloud your judgement

     I'm not going to sway you one way or another not my style

    BOL either way Trewdog
    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Trewdogg:


    Mac - I know you hate giving points away, but any feeling on Houston -3 versus the Tennessee Mettenburgers?

    Not really I'm seeing a lot of Love for the Texans here & rightfully so 
    besides Clowney is back for the Texans but is he 100%?

    I would also lean towards the Texans but use your own JUDGEMENT
    nothing worse then havingothers to Cloud your judgement

     I'm not going to sway you one way or another not my style

    BOL either way Trewdog
     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171352
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 12:40 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by RodgerRipo:

    c0vers91 I'm not mad at anyone, I just see this guy trashing everyone, but he is the WORST on this site!

    I've been following for about 2 and a half weeks, or I wouldn't even have commented. If he can't take a little heat, then he shouldn't post anything at all.

    REALLY? Trashing everyone? GROW UP Son 

    If there's anyone I trash it's Idiots that start a ALIAS accounts that have nothing better to do then hand out useless remarks

    I'm just saying   

    I've been here a long time People that know me here know better


    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgerRipo:

    c0vers91 I'm not mad at anyone, I just see this guy trashing everyone, but he is the WORST on this site!

    I've been following for about 2 and a half weeks, or I wouldn't even have commented. If he can't take a little heat, then he shouldn't post anything at all.

    REALLY? Trashing everyone? GROW UP Son 

    If there's anyone I trash it's Idiots that start a ALIAS accounts that have nothing better to do then hand out useless remarks

    I'm just saying   

    I've been here a long time People that know me here know better


     
    Htown832
    Htown832
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 399
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 4:16 PM ET #48

    Pixburgh leggoo
    Reply
    Pixburgh leggoo
     
    oldwiseone
    oldwiseone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 7119
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 4:25 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:


    REALLY? Trashing everyone? GROW UP Son 

    If there's anyone I trash it's Idiots that start a ALIAS accounts that have nothing better to do then hand out useless remarks

    I'm just saying   

    I've been here a long time People that know me here know better


    Westie, don't pay any attention to losers like this.  He obviously has nothing better to do. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:


    REALLY? Trashing everyone? GROW UP Son 

    If there's anyone I trash it's Idiots that start a ALIAS accounts that have nothing better to do then hand out useless remarks

    I'm just saying   

    I've been here a long time People that know me here know better


    Westie, don't pay any attention to losers like this.  He obviously has nothing better to do. 

     
     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171352
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2014 - 4:34 PM ET #50

    Baltimore Blackbirds +1.5 

    Game could've went either way


    Jacksonville Kitties +6.0 


    New York Cessnas -3.0  Don't ask


    New England Chowders *blowout!


    Kansas City Chieftains -7.0 


    (2-3) so far today 



    Pittsburgh Welders +3.5 *still pending


    New Orleans Voodoo Dolls -1.0  *still pending

    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    Baltimore Blackbirds +1.5 

    Game could've went either way


    Jacksonville Kitties +6.0 


    New York Cessnas -3.0  Don't ask


    New England Chowders *blowout!


    Kansas City Chieftains -7.0 


    (2-3) so far today 



    Pittsburgh Welders +3.5 *still pending


    New Orleans Voodoo Dolls -1.0  *still pending

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,608
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 498
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
    • Sunday 3,112
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,895
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,507
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,727
    • NFL Sunday 7,039
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,104
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,240

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.