Vegas +7.5 to da bank
The Bengals' defense is poor, and Vegas isn't great, but Vegas will keep a close game to cover this spread. Bengals favored nobody over seven points.![]()
![]()
Vegas +7.5 to da bank
The Bengals' defense is poor, and Vegas isn't great, but Vegas will keep a close game to cover this spread. Bengals favored nobody over seven points.![]()
![]()
Vegas +7.5 to da bank
The Bengals' defense is poor, and Vegas isn't great, but Vegas will keep a close game to cover this spread. Bengals favored nobody over seven points.![]()
![]()
so you’re saying the OP is a liar?
![]()
so you’re saying the OP is a liar?
![]()
@wmi799
I gave up exposing this guy who has multiple accounts, who lies constantly and who is a racist only because he is so horrible. I’ve made a lot of money fading him.
@wmi799
I gave up exposing this guy who has multiple accounts, who lies constantly and who is a racist only because he is so horrible. I’ve made a lot of money fading him.
so the OP has been exposed as a straight liar, and now he is avoiding it when you call him out on being a lair
![]()
so the OP has been exposed as a straight liar, and now he is avoiding it when you call him out on being a lair
![]()
Crickets……
Crickets……
