Posted:
#1
Tell me what you would do here. In a teaser pool that winner walks away with 800 each week.
Here's the status. I am up 1 on the guy behind me. We have Colts +3.5 tonight, he has Giants +10.5. so,it can finish that we both win this game and I would win of course. But, if the Giants beat the Colts by 4 or more we would be tied for the lead. The tie breaker is to guess total points in the Monday night game. He guessed 44 I guessed 51.
So just by my math, if the Colts score at least 22 points we win no matter what because of the tie break. Even if the Giants win by more than 3.5 if the colts score at least 22 it guarantees I win the tie break.
I would like to find a way to middle.
PS I don't bet online so team totals / half / or anything like that is out of the question. Can only bet the line or total for the game.
I'm hoping someone smarter than me has a good idea!
Here's the status. I am up 1 on the guy behind me. We have Colts +3.5 tonight, he has Giants +10.5. so,it can finish that we both win this game and I would win of course. But, if the Giants beat the Colts by 4 or more we would be tied for the lead. The tie breaker is to guess total points in the Monday night game. He guessed 44 I guessed 51.
So just by my math, if the Colts score at least 22 points we win no matter what because of the tie break. Even if the Giants win by more than 3.5 if the colts score at least 22 it guarantees I win the tie break.
I would like to find a way to middle.
PS I don't bet online so team totals / half / or anything like that is out of the question. Can only bet the line or total for the game.
I'm hoping someone smarter than me has a good idea!
