Fug you and Pay Me VEgas...Jets -3 +115REVIS REVIS REVIS TON WIN A GRAND W/TICKET
| 340740155-1 | 11/12/15 10:38am | $19.62 | $18.69 | Pending | 11/12/15 8:30pm Reduced Football 110 New York Jets -2½ -105* vs Buffalo Bills | |
| 340732682-1 | 11/12/15 8:06am | $883.90 | $1,016.48 | Pending | 11/12/15 8:25pm NFL Football 110 New York Jets -3 +115* vs Buffalo Bills | |
| 340740155-1 | 11/12/15 10:38am | $19.62 | $18.69 | Pending | 11/12/15 8:30pm Reduced Football 110 New York Jets -2½ -105* vs Buffalo Bills | |
| 340732682-1 | 11/12/15 8:06am | $883.90 | $1,016.48 | Pending | 11/12/15 8:25pm NFL Football 110 New York Jets -3 +115* vs Buffalo Bills | |
Burn that ticket you lost already
Burn that ticket you lost already
The reason it's the $19 bet and $883 dollar bet is because he messed up when writing out his fake ticket.
The reason it's the $19 bet and $883 dollar bet is because he messed up when writing out his fake ticket.
The reason it's the $19 bet and $883 dollar bet is because he messed up when writing out his fake ticket.
Why is it so unbelievable that someone would bet $900 on a game? I am currently on a bad gambling streak in which I have lost 4K and I’m making big bets that I normally don’t make. On a side point, why is it that losing 4K sports betting bothers me so much but I barely bat an eye to the $25,000 I have lost in the stock market the past three trading days? Someone figure that out for me.
The reason it's the $19 bet and $883 dollar bet is because he messed up when writing out his fake ticket.
Why is it so unbelievable that someone would bet $900 on a game? I am currently on a bad gambling streak in which I have lost 4K and I’m making big bets that I normally don’t make. On a side point, why is it that losing 4K sports betting bothers me so much but I barely bat an eye to the $25,000 I have lost in the stock market the past three trading days? Someone figure that out for me.
just heard an incredible stat on the FAN that in his last 20 games after a win, Rex Ryan's teams are 2-18.
just heard an incredible stat on the FAN that in his last 20 games after a win, Rex Ryan's teams are 2-18.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,308
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,108
- PART DEUX 223
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,114
- Friday 10/02/2026 850
- Cleveland Bettors 2,687
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,392
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,154
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,590
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
