Were kinda unreal, like really?
Flacco two passes to the Texans for perfect pick 6s
That is exactly who he is. I would have been surprised if he DIDNT throw 2 ints today.
That is exactly who he is. I would have been surprised if he DIDNT throw 2 ints today.
That is exactly who he is. I would have been surprised if he DIDNT throw 2 ints today.
They were pretty bad and right to the Texans players tho lol
That is exactly who he is. I would have been surprised if he DIDNT throw 2 ints today.
They were pretty bad and right to the Texans players tho lol
@RavensOsNHoes
It's Flacco. How are you surprised? Old dude coming off the couch, then had a week off, always threw picks, and people thought he would do well? I had so many different prop bets with a Flacco pick as the anchor ?? ?? ??
@RavensOsNHoes
It's Flacco. How are you surprised? Old dude coming off the couch, then had a week off, always threw picks, and people thought he would do well? I had so many different prop bets with a Flacco pick as the anchor ?? ?? ??
That is exactly who he is. I would have been surprised if he DIDNT throw 2 ints today.
I have Flaccos average at 2.2 turnovers per game since he came back. I calculate turnovers similar to you in that all fumbles count as a turnover. So he played exactly to his statistical average as far as that goes ![]()
That is exactly who he is. I would have been surprised if he DIDNT throw 2 ints today.
I have Flaccos average at 2.2 turnovers per game since he came back. I calculate turnovers similar to you in that all fumbles count as a turnover. So he played exactly to his statistical average as far as that goes ![]()
@RavensOsNHoes
Yep. Those two throws were awful. Do not see two pick-6s by a QB in a playoff game often.
But, one of the all-time cannons lobbing the ball was not going to work out well.
![]()
@RavensOsNHoes
Yep. Those two throws were awful. Do not see two pick-6s by a QB in a playoff game often.
But, one of the all-time cannons lobbing the ball was not going to work out well.
![]()
Flacco made a couple huge mistakes, but it was the Cleveland defense who was the bigger disappointment. Cleveland never got a run game going. Expecting Flacco to drop back every play and not turn the ball over or avoid key sacks is wishful thinking. The Browns defense is their identity, and they were nonexistent today. Not surprising since they've been jeckyl and hide home/road.
Flacco made a couple huge mistakes, but it was the Cleveland defense who was the bigger disappointment. Cleveland never got a run game going. Expecting Flacco to drop back every play and not turn the ball over or avoid key sacks is wishful thinking. The Browns defense is their identity, and they were nonexistent today. Not surprising since they've been jeckyl and hide home/road.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,263
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,438
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,612
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 113
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,111
- Trump lies so much. 22,895
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
