Posted:
#51
Love this forum of extra ordinary gentlemen... even if I go 0 and 20 I am no loser...I do not do this for living ..pure entertainment... love the trolls who talk physical threats over a keyboard... those are the best here....
I'm on San Diego +1.5. 1k...st half $500...and $500 on gates o 47.5 rec yards....
Look forward to sell your well wishes..and death threats ...humps...
Lost a nerd game ..my case study is right..even had a few bite on my stay away a few days comment...laid that one up as low hanging fruit for the puppies that can't jump... u think I don't have a calendar..Azzclowns ....
Berty. B thx for Azzclowns doing common sense to a world where it obviously is not common.
I'm on San Diego +1.5. 1k...st half $500...and $500 on gates o 47.5 rec yards....
Look forward to sell your well wishes..and death threats ...humps...
Lost a nerd game ..my case study is right..even had a few bite on my stay away a few days comment...laid that one up as low hanging fruit for the puppies that can't jump... u think I don't have a calendar..Azzclowns ....
Berty. B thx for Azzclowns doing common sense to a world where it obviously is not common.
