Search model icon

Dont think I'll be looking forward to NFL 2021...

Participants:
Views: 392

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #26

Quote Originally Posted by SharpeBettor:

@DoubleUp4Life  Good fades, I haven’t looked into who might take a step back but as I previously commented I will be betting the browns to win their division for sure

Browns look Good to me as well ..Ravens and Steelers might have lost too much...Thought Baltimore would have gone after a WR ...

I'm Heavy on the Colts to win their division , but thought they'd do more in FA with  all the cap room they have ...

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #27

Colts is a good pick too now that I think of it, people are sleeping on Wentz and have already written him off. Frank Reich is a hell of a coach and that defense is for real, 100%. People are too enamored with the Titans. I read that the Colts saving their cap space for their own guys that need to get paid (I think Darius Leonard and some other big names).. and Ravens definitely need a WR.. and the Steelers will definitely regress if not fade into oblivion Lol.. they had no running game last year and their defense is departing this offseason...

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo