Dallas
Lol![]()
bills play jags in the states they win by 2+ scores
jets stout D week 1, that was a DIV coin flip, rodgers in whole way jets prob lose. Him going down I think helped the jets in that moment
bills play jags in the states they win by 2+ scores
jets stout D week 1, that was a DIV coin flip, rodgers in whole way jets prob lose. Him going down I think helped the jets in that moment
Look at my next tread they’re all warning me about next week that they’re going to lose. The 49ers are going to run the table. There is not a team out there that can beat them right now not even Philly. They will win the Super Bowl if they stay healthy, anybody who can’t see this shouldn’t gamble next week is another gift. Get it now boys The total is 42. What does that tell you a plate was going to outright win the total should be in the 50s because the 49ers will put up 30 like they always do. I also had to prop bets that I didn’t mention because it was very expensive McCaffery anytime touchdown is up to -210 but I got Kittle at a pic McCafferty has scored in every game. He’s a money maker for me.
Look at my next tread they’re all warning me about next week that they’re going to lose. The 49ers are going to run the table. There is not a team out there that can beat them right now not even Philly. They will win the Super Bowl if they stay healthy, anybody who can’t see this shouldn’t gamble next week is another gift. Get it now boys The total is 42. What does that tell you a plate was going to outright win the total should be in the 50s because the 49ers will put up 30 like they always do. I also had to prop bets that I didn’t mention because it was very expensive McCaffery anytime touchdown is up to -210 but I got Kittle at a pic McCafferty has scored in every game. He’s a money maker for me.
@dustmiester
Dude, I have to Totally Agree..49ers look Awesome
.they have a Great D,Putdy has been very consistent, McCaffrey is the man, and those wrs are shredding all secondaries.. . Time to look at SB odds? What's the latest??
@dustmiester
Dude, I have to Totally Agree..49ers look Awesome
.they have a Great D,Putdy has been very consistent, McCaffrey is the man, and those wrs are shredding all secondaries.. . Time to look at SB odds? What's the latest??
