Long time lurker here, first post in the NFL forum. Ty to all the great cappers out there
49ers vs. Eagles
Under 46.5 (-110) 2 units
I think this one is simple. SF will attack Philly on the ground and try to keep the ball out of Hurts hands. Both offenses will struggle to put up points against these great defenses. Lean Eagles bc of the QB and O-Line advantages but I think it’ll be a close one, staying away from the spread.
Bengals vs. Chiefs
Bungals ML (+100) 1U
Trying to avoid the recency bias from last weeks games, but man Burrow is on another level right now. Andy Reid will have a great game plan to protect Mahomes, can they put up enough points? I just don’t see KC’s defense stopping Cincinnati. A short passing game will neutralize the Chiefs pass rush and Cincinnati has been able to run the ball effectively. I see people mentioning the revenge angle but I’m not biting.
BOL to all
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Long time lurker here, first post in the NFL forum. Ty to all the great cappers out there
49ers vs. Eagles
Under 46.5 (-110) 2 units
I think this one is simple. SF will attack Philly on the ground and try to keep the ball out of Hurts hands. Both offenses will struggle to put up points against these great defenses. Lean Eagles bc of the QB and O-Line advantages but I think it’ll be a close one, staying away from the spread.
Bengals vs. Chiefs
Bungals ML (+100) 1U
Trying to avoid the recency bias from last weeks games, but man Burrow is on another level right now. Andy Reid will have a great game plan to protect Mahomes, can they put up enough points? I just don’t see KC’s defense stopping Cincinnati. A short passing game will neutralize the Chiefs pass rush and Cincinnati has been able to run the ball effectively. I see people mentioning the revenge angle but I’m not biting.