It wasn't just one cheap shot. He kept hitting him and pushing him backwards and the guy was defenseless.
biggest referree screw up?
It wasn't just one cheap shot. He kept hitting him and pushing him backwards and the guy was defenseless.
It wasn't just one cheap shot. He kept hitting him and pushing him backwards and the guy was defenseless.
And so is your attention span. Update: Steelers still won.![]()
And I care why you douchebag Update: The cards covered the spread and that's all I care about.....
And so is your attention span. Update: Steelers still won.![]()
And I care why you douchebag Update: The cards covered the spread and that's all I care about.....
And I care why you douchebag Update: The cards covered the spread and that's all I care about.....
Made plenty on my prop bets.And all care about is another fuking ring son. Jealous? I think so....![]()
And I care why you douchebag Update: The cards covered the spread and that's all I care about.....
Made plenty on my prop bets.And all care about is another fuking ring son. Jealous? I think so....![]()
Made plenty on my prop bets.And all care about is another fuking ring son. Jealous? I think so....
Jealous of what you idiot I could of cared less of who won the superbowl as long as the cards covered and they did.....
Made plenty on my prop bets.And all care about is another fuking ring son. Jealous? I think so....
Jealous of what you idiot I could of cared less of who won the superbowl as long as the cards covered and they did.....
You mean the celebration he did near his own fucking sideline while the refs were looking at the replay? God...the people on this site are so fucking dumb. Why do you throw your money away on sports when you don't even know something as basic as simple rules. Degen.
You mean the celebration he did near his own fucking sideline while the refs were looking at the replay? God...the people on this site are so fucking dumb. Why do you throw your money away on sports when you don't even know something as basic as simple rules. Degen.
Or San Diego @ Pitt earlier this year when Pittsburgh was flagged 13 times and SD was flagged once.
Or San Diego @ Pitt earlier this year when Pittsburgh was flagged 13 times and SD was flagged once.
How many weeks ago did you start watching football?
How many weeks ago did you start watching football?
Jealous of what you idiot I could of cared less of who won the superbowl as long as the cards covered and they did.....
lol...you sound like a 4 year old. "I don't care who won as long as I won!" Nobody gives a shit if you won or not on the game Franky. And it's VERY easy to say you won. I'm sure you killed them...lol![]()
The point is, you DO care that the Pittsburgh Steelers have won their 6th Super Bowl. You are probably very bitter about it. lol . And your team probably didn't even make the playoffs. (again)
So shut your damn trap about how much money you supposedly won. You would never admit it anyways if you took a bath. Loser
PITTSBURGH STEELERS 2009 WORLD CHAMPIONS
Jealous of what you idiot I could of cared less of who won the superbowl as long as the cards covered and they did.....
lol...you sound like a 4 year old. "I don't care who won as long as I won!" Nobody gives a shit if you won or not on the game Franky. And it's VERY easy to say you won. I'm sure you killed them...lol![]()
The point is, you DO care that the Pittsburgh Steelers have won their 6th Super Bowl. You are probably very bitter about it. lol . And your team probably didn't even make the playoffs. (again)
So shut your damn trap about how much money you supposedly won. You would never admit it anyways if you took a bath. Loser
PITTSBURGH STEELERS 2009 WORLD CHAMPIONS
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
lol...you sound like a 4 year old. "I don't care who won as long as I won!" Nobody gives a shit if you won or not on the game Franky. And it's VERY easy to say you won. I'm sure you killed them...lol![]()
The point is, you DO care that the Pittsburgh Steelers have won their 6th Super Bowl. You are probably very bitter about it. lol . And your team probably didn't even make the playoffs. (again)
So shut your damn trap about how much money you supposedly won. You would never admit it anyways if you took a bath. Loser
PITTSBURGH STEELERS 2009 WORLD CHAMPIONS
You have problems Im just stating a fact that I don't care who won cause it seems that you think that im mad that the steelers won when im not and this is my last time responding to you cause are a waste of time....
lol...you sound like a 4 year old. "I don't care who won as long as I won!" Nobody gives a shit if you won or not on the game Franky. And it's VERY easy to say you won. I'm sure you killed them...lol![]()
The point is, you DO care that the Pittsburgh Steelers have won their 6th Super Bowl. You are probably very bitter about it. lol . And your team probably didn't even make the playoffs. (again)
So shut your damn trap about how much money you supposedly won. You would never admit it anyways if you took a bath. Loser
PITTSBURGH STEELERS 2009 WORLD CHAMPIONS
You have problems Im just stating a fact that I don't care who won cause it seems that you think that im mad that the steelers won when im not and this is my last time responding to you cause are a waste of time....
Alrite I'll make this my last time to respond to you... cause it seems that you forgot that you made the comment towards me first you idiot so your the one that came in this thread to start shit not me.... And please tell me what your ass brings to this site nothing cause all you do is talk shit, your are worthless.......
Alrite I'll make this my last time to respond to you... cause it seems that you forgot that you made the comment towards me first you idiot so your the one that came in this thread to start shit not me.... And please tell me what your ass brings to this site nothing cause all you do is talk shit, your are worthless.......
.I knew you couldn't keep you mouth shut you dirtball. I wasn't even talking to you son. I see you on this site start so much shit with people, jumping in their threads, just to get a rise out of them. You certainly aren't worth it. You're like a leech, just trying to grab on to other's comments because you do not have the intelligence to have anything original or interesting to input. You are one of the lowest pieces of shit on this site. I do not even know why I am wasting my valuable time on garbage like you. You are what we call a, "spineless turd" in the community. This has been evident for quite some time. Oh ya...just cause you hate this, here ya go.......
PITTSBURGH STEELERS 2009 WORLD CHAMPS!!
Now shut the fuck up.
.I knew you couldn't keep you mouth shut you dirtball. I wasn't even talking to you son. I see you on this site start so much shit with people, jumping in their threads, just to get a rise out of them. You certainly aren't worth it. You're like a leech, just trying to grab on to other's comments because you do not have the intelligence to have anything original or interesting to input. You are one of the lowest pieces of shit on this site. I do not even know why I am wasting my valuable time on garbage like you. You are what we call a, "spineless turd" in the community. This has been evident for quite some time. Oh ya...just cause you hate this, here ya go.......
PITTSBURGH STEELERS 2009 WORLD CHAMPS!!
Now shut the fuck up.
Alrite I'll make this my last time to respond to you... cause it seems that you forgot that you made the comment towards me first you idiot so your the one that came in this thread to start shit not me.... And please tell me what your ass brings to this site nothing cause all you do is talk shit, your are worthless.......
Thanks Wallstreetcappers![]()
Alrite I'll make this my last time to respond to you... cause it seems that you forgot that you made the comment towards me first you idiot so your the one that came in this thread to start shit not me.... And please tell me what your ass brings to this site nothing cause all you do is talk shit, your are worthless.......
Thanks Wallstreetcappers![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,371
- Friday 10/02/2026 910
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,507
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 289
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,430
- Trump's legacy? 32,964
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,565
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,910
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,119
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
