houston yeah it's good taking your kids out spend sometime with them once they get alittle older they want to do there owe thing which is cool thats what life all about. yes I always say if you brake out even lose a little juice your a winner already so hard winning money gambling. I mean fun to do but its funny if you win you cant sleep because your happy if you lose you really cant sleep because you lost so one way or another its like you lose heath wise but yes like you said as long as make a few dollars its all good talk to you in alittle my brother bol later
DALLAS +3.5 bol
best best from the best baby 5 star bet
houston yeah it's good taking your kids out spend sometime with them once they get alittle older they want to do there owe thing which is cool thats what life all about. yes I always say if you brake out even lose a little juice your a winner already so hard winning money gambling. I mean fun to do but its funny if you win you cant sleep because your happy if you lose you really cant sleep because you lost so one way or another its like you lose heath wise but yes like you said as long as make a few dollars its all good talk to you in alittle my brother bol later
DALLAS +3.5 bol
I agree whole heartedly in regards to the family. I wager for a living now d8 and have always had challenges with the NFL until this year(mlb is my best sport).
A friend told me to start formulating my own lines and compare them to the lines that the books put out and only play the ones that have large variances. It is working quite well so far (knock on wood) as it is now 21-5 with the Detroit win.
I agree whole heartedly in regards to the family. I wager for a living now d8 and have always had challenges with the NFL until this year(mlb is my best sport).
A friend told me to start formulating my own lines and compare them to the lines that the books put out and only play the ones that have large variances. It is working quite well so far (knock on wood) as it is now 21-5 with the Detroit win.
houston wow i'm happy for you great 21-5 holy shit I do the same thing with football make my owe lines its funny when other gambler say wtf how did you come with that line its not the same same as nevada people are funny thinking because you line is diff you dont know what your doing but houston I heard about baseball is a really good sport to wager on I believe it
houston wow i'm happy for you great 21-5 holy shit I do the same thing with football make my owe lines its funny when other gambler say wtf how did you come with that line its not the same same as nevada people are funny thinking because you line is diff you dont know what your doing but houston I heard about baseball is a really good sport to wager on I believe it
houston wow i'm happy for you great 21-5 holy garbage I do the same thing with football make my owe lines its funny when other gambler say wtf how did you come with that line its not the same same as nevada people are funny thinking because you line is diff you dont know what your doing but houston I heard about baseball is a really good sport to wager on I believe it
houston wow i'm happy for you great 21-5 holy garbage I do the same thing with football make my owe lines its funny when other gambler say wtf how did you come with that line its not the same same as nevada people are funny thinking because you line is diff you dont know what your doing but houston I heard about baseball is a really good sport to wager on I believe it
houston so you wager all sports
houston so you wager all sports
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,165
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,863
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,693
- Saturday 10/03/2026 656
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,073
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,280
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- MLB Playoffs 4,378
- Happening just recently . . . 36,978
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 5,774
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
