another monster day yesterday the only loser was VT like I said I post you wager you win pretty easy guys I have a game but wow what a winner the wager
JACK+3 just cash your ticket
best best from the best baby 5 star bet
another monster day yesterday the only loser was VT like I said I post you wager you win pretty easy guys I have a game but wow what a winner the wager
JACK+3 just cash your ticket
guys my gift to you
SEATTLE +300 ML cash your ticket
guys my gift to you
SEATTLE +300 ML cash your ticket
in2 I agree with you if this game was at LA I would leave it alone but at home seattle is still seattle i'm not saying it will be easy but I believe la is in for a really big fight bol
in2 I agree with you if this game was at LA I would leave it alone but at home seattle is still seattle i'm not saying it will be easy but I believe la is in for a really big fight bol
This guy is drinking the Kool - Aide that’s flushing money no way Seattle wins this game!
This guy is drinking the Kool - Aide that’s flushing money no way Seattle wins this game!
midnight-refrus ty/bol yes i'm looking at dallas yes I understand dallas is bad but so is houston and dallas is getting +3.5 I thought dallas was getting +3 but +3.5 i better this games look like a 3 point win for a team bol
midnight-refrus ty/bol yes i'm looking at dallas yes I understand dallas is bad but so is houston and dallas is getting +3.5 I thought dallas was getting +3 but +3.5 i better this games look like a 3 point win for a team bol
in2 yea my god the qb for jack is so bad i'm not saying jack would have won but my god jack had there shot but he always did something wrong
in2 yea my god the qb for jack is so bad i'm not saying jack would have won but my god jack had there shot but he always did something wrong
This guy is drinking the Kool - Aide that’s flushing money no way Seattle wins this game! Not even worth the read!!!!!
HOUSTON yes sometimes you wonder where these kids come from how is your day going anygood today my brother
This guy is drinking the Kool - Aide that’s flushing money no way Seattle wins this game! Not even worth the read!!!!!
HOUSTON yes sometimes you wonder where these kids come from how is your day going anygood today my brother
Spend a little time in the PB junior
HOUSTON yes sometimes you wonder where these kids come from how is your day going anygood today my brother
Took my daughter and her boyfriend over to Panera for lunch and won a couple of bucks on Detroit earlier so it is all good.
Hope you are feeling ok today d8. Always the best wishes my friend
Spend a little time in the PB junior
HOUSTON yes sometimes you wonder where these kids come from how is your day going anygood today my brother
Took my daughter and her boyfriend over to Panera for lunch and won a couple of bucks on Detroit earlier so it is all good.
Hope you are feeling ok today d8. Always the best wishes my friend
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,165
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,863
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,693
- Saturday 10/03/2026 656
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,073
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,280
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- MLB Playoffs 4,378
- Happening just recently . . . 36,978
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 5,774
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
