Who is getting the ball after HT?
Cards get 1st. Rams scored opening drive. Not much since.
I have Arizona 2H -3 Even. It seems on the drives that at least Arizona is moving the ball. Stl Louis's defense definitely has the edge here with the better stops. Unfortunately, St Louis offense looks like it's still mired in muck and not really moving the ball down.
I mean after St Louis's initial touchdown drive, their next 5 drives resulted in the following yardage: 6, 10, 14, 5, and 7. I won't include the last drive which is -1 because they were running out the clock to halftime.
Now in comparison Arizon's 5 drives after their initial 63 yard drive that resulted in a field goal resulted in the following yardage: 14, 4, 30, 28, 37.
I am backing Arizona 2H -3 because they are somewhat moving the ball in their drives as opposed to St Louis.
I have Arizona 2H -3 Even. It seems on the drives that at least Arizona is moving the ball. Stl Louis's defense definitely has the edge here with the better stops. Unfortunately, St Louis offense looks like it's still mired in muck and not really moving the ball down.
I mean after St Louis's initial touchdown drive, their next 5 drives resulted in the following yardage: 6, 10, 14, 5, and 7. I won't include the last drive which is -1 because they were running out the clock to halftime.
Now in comparison Arizon's 5 drives after their initial 63 yard drive that resulted in a field goal resulted in the following yardage: 14, 4, 30, 28, 37.
I am backing Arizona 2H -3 because they are somewhat moving the ball in their drives as opposed to St Louis.
