• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Arizona Cardinals @ St Louis Rams ***In-Game***

    «First Previous 123 ... 121314 Next Last»
    dumped97
    ATLGettinPaper
    Bling
    FadeOnly
    Sinker2
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 14502
    Posts: 342
    «First Previous 123 ... 121314 Next Last»
     
    dumped97
    dumped97
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 3088
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:05 PM ET #276

    The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
    Reply
     
    ATLGettinPaper
    ATLGettinPaper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 12309
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:05 PM ET #277

    I think that dude is dead.
    Reply
    I think that dude is dead.
     
    Bling
    Bling
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 41476
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:05 PM ET #278

    He got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT
    Reply
    He got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT
     
    dumped97
    dumped97
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 3088
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:05 PM ET #279

    Basically their saying it wasn't my fault coach. lol
    The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
    Reply
    Basically their saying it wasn't my fault coach. lol
     
    FadeOnly
    FadeOnly
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 16675
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:06 PM ET #280

    At least he is giving an effort, unless the rest of this pathetic Cardinals offense.  Well done, Ryan Wiliams.
    Reply
    At least he is giving an effort, unless the rest of this pathetic Cardinals offense.  Well done, Ryan Wiliams.
     
    Sinker2
    Sinker2
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 685
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:06 PM ET #281

    Pray for him
    FAST
    Reply
    Pray for him
    FAST
     
    dumped97
    dumped97
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 3088
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:06 PM ET #282

    Two tonight
    The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
    Reply
    Two tonight
     
    tbarrera28
    tbarrera28
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 641
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:06 PM ET #283

    i need this god dam over 

    !!!!!
    Reply
    i need this god dam over 

    !!!!!
     
    LawsonJames
    LawsonJames
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 31214
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:06 PM ET #284

    The Cards although undefeated are arguably the worst team in the division.

    Kolb should lose his starting job. This is one of the WORST offensive games by a professional football team that I have ever seen. 

    3 pts against an average defense.
    Reply
    The Cards although undefeated are arguably the worst team in the division.

    Kolb should lose his starting job. This is one of the WORST offensive games by a professional football team that I have ever seen. 

    3 pts against an average defense.
     
    mwmillertime
    mwmillertime
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 63
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:07 PM ET #285

    At least he held on to the ball. Santonio Holmes take note.
    Reply
    At least he held on to the ball. Santonio Holmes take note.
     
    ATLGettinPaper
    ATLGettinPaper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 12309
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:07 PM ET #286

    Quote Originally Posted by LawsonJames:



    Exactly I hate it when athletes do that shit. So fucking fake. They do that shit in basketball a lot too.





    Funny thing is I did the same shit when I played football in high school.  RB bust through the line and I was fast as hell, and I was in chase mode, as fast as I was dude had too much steam when he broke through, and I couldn't catch him so I fell down like I hurt my leg chasin


    It's like you have to do that, to save some face.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LawsonJames:



    Exactly I hate it when athletes do that shit. So fucking fake. They do that shit in basketball a lot too.





    Funny thing is I did the same shit when I played football in high school.  RB bust through the line and I was fast as hell, and I was in chase mode, as fast as I was dude had too much steam when he broke through, and I couldn't catch him so I fell down like I hurt my leg chasin


    It's like you have to do that, to save some face.
     
    LawsonJames
    LawsonJames
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 31214
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:08 PM ET #287



    HILARIOUS if the Cards score a td now.
    Reply


    HILARIOUS if the Cards score a td now.
     
    ATLGettinPaper
    ATLGettinPaper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 12309
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:08 PM ET #288

    Quote Originally Posted by ATLGettinPaper:




    Funny thing is I did the same shit when I played football in high school.  RB bust through the line and I was fast as hell, and I was in chase mode, as fast as I was dude had too much steam when he broke through, and I couldn't catch him so I fell down like I hurt my leg chasin


    It's like you have to do that, to save some face.


    I was a DB by the way,
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLGettinPaper:




    Funny thing is I did the same shit when I played football in high school.  RB bust through the line and I was fast as hell, and I was in chase mode, as fast as I was dude had too much steam when he broke through, and I couldn't catch him so I fell down like I hurt my leg chasin


    It's like you have to do that, to save some face.


    I was a DB by the way,
     
    LawsonJames
    LawsonJames
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 31214
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:09 PM ET #289

     Kevin Kolb is so fucking bad.
    Reply
     Kevin Kolb is so fucking bad.
     
    LawsonJames
    LawsonJames
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 31214
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:10 PM ET #290

    You are telling me 4 fucking fast and strong WR's are not open?
    Reply
    You are telling me 4 fucking fast and strong WR's are not open?
     
    FadeOnly
    FadeOnly
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 16675
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:10 PM ET #291

    I knew there was a reason that I thought the Cardinals were the worst team in the league after preseason ended.  
    Reply
    I knew there was a reason that I thought the Cardinals were the worst team in the league after preseason ended.  
     
    Paidonjok
    Paidonjok
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 7986
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:12 PM ET #292

    ARI is nothing but shutgun formation.
    Reply
    ARI is nothing but shutgun formation.
     
    ATLGettinPaper
    ATLGettinPaper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 12309
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:13 PM ET #293

    Quote Originally Posted by ATLGettinPaper:

    Now watch all of a sudden Arizona will be able to move the ball magically.  lol...  This shit is so predictable.


    Funny how all of a sudden Arizona can move the ball now ain't it?

    I must be psychic...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLGettinPaper:

    Now watch all of a sudden Arizona will be able to move the ball magically.  lol...  This shit is so predictable.


    Funny how all of a sudden Arizona can move the ball now ain't it?

    I must be psychic...
     
    LawsonJames
    LawsonJames
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 31214
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:14 PM ET #294

    No matter what Kevin Kolb is a fucking joke and so are the Cards offensively and defensively. The worst undefeated team EVER through 4 games.
    Reply
    No matter what Kevin Kolb is a fucking joke and so are the Cards offensively and defensively. The worst undefeated team EVER through 4 games.
     
    MakeSumCake
    MakeSumCake
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 3236
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:14 PM ET #295

    I hate when teams try to play hard in the last 5 mins. Where the fuck were u the first 55 mins??
    Reply
    I hate when teams try to play hard in the last 5 mins. Where the fuck were u the first 55 mins??
     
    FadeOnly
    FadeOnly
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 16675
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:14 PM ET #296

    Too little too late.  
    Reply
    Too little too late.  
     
    LawsonJames
    LawsonJames
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 31214
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:15 PM ET #297

    Kolb is not going to score. Turnover on downs coming.

    3rd down incomplete pass. 4th down sack.
    Reply
    Kolb is not going to score. Turnover on downs coming.

    3rd down incomplete pass. 4th down sack.
     
    MakeSumCake
    MakeSumCake
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 3236
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:15 PM ET #298

    Niggas out there just collecting checks
    Reply
    Niggas out there just collecting checks
     
    LawsonJames
    LawsonJames
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 31214
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:15 PM ET #299

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeSumCake:

    I hate when teams try to play hard in the last 5 mins.
    Where the fuck were u the first 55 mins??








    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeSumCake:

    I hate when teams try to play hard in the last 5 mins.
    Where the fuck were u the first 55 mins??








     
     
    dumped97
    dumped97
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 3088
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2012 - 11:17 PM ET #300

    Rams D can't catch a beach ball
    The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
    Reply
    Rams D can't catch a beach ball
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 121314 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,623
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 267,542
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,691
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 9,731
    • PART DEUX 305
    • Friday 10/02/2026 913
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,167
    • Trump's legacy? 33,915
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,790
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,973

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.