season>=2025 and tA(3DA/3DM)>oA(o:3DA/o:3DM) and tA(o:3DA/o:3DM)<oA(3DA/3DM) and F and 50.5>total>40.5 and 18>week>2 and day!=Thursday (27-7) ATS
Play on: LAR , INDY ,ARIZ
season>=2025 and tA(3DA/3DM)>oA(o:3DA/o:3DM) and tA(o:3DA/o:3DM)<oA(3DA/3DM) and F and 50.5>total>40.5 and 18>week>2 and day!=Thursday (27-7) ATS
Play on: LAR , INDY ,ARIZ
season>=2025 and tA(3DA/3DM)>oA(o:3DA/o:3DM) and tA(o:3DA/o:3DM)<oA(3DA/3DM) and F and 50.5>total>40.5 and 18>week>2 and day!=Thursday (27-7) ATS
Play on: LAR , INDY ,ARIZ
I am going to watch this one,for 1 week. It supports road teams versus surging home teams.
Come week 5 I will be ready especially if it does poorly this week.
I am going to watch this one,for 1 week. It supports road teams versus surging home teams.
Come week 5 I will be ready especially if it does poorly this week.
thanks for all you do...much appreciated..You ha ve probably shared this info before but do u have your overall record from last season?thanks again
thanks for all you do...much appreciated..You ha ve probably shared this info before but do u have your overall record from last season?thanks again
Respect the conviction, but 4% a side on a one-season 27-7 backtest would make me nervous. That's only 34 games, and single-season queries are the ones that fall apart the fastest. I'd want to see it hold up across more seasons before sizing up like that.
Respect the conviction, but 4% a side on a one-season 27-7 backtest would make me nervous. That's only 34 games, and single-season queries are the ones that fall apart the fastest. I'd want to see it hold up across more seasons before sizing up like that.
