https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31141794/san-francisco-49ers-move-nfl-draft-acquire-no-3-pick-miami-dolphins-sources-say
49ers move to 3rd pick
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31141794/san-francisco-49ers-move-nfl-draft-acquire-no-3-pick-miami-dolphins-sources-say
They gave up a ton for team saying Jimmy G is there guy this season ...Interesting
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31141794/san-francisco-49ers-move-nfl-draft-acquire-no-3-pick-miami-dolphins-sources-say
They gave up a ton for team saying Jimmy G is there guy this season ...Interesting
@DoubleUp4Life
It worked out for KC, drafting Mahomes and playing him behind A Smith. I think SF would do this if they loved a WR enough or Pitts.
@DoubleUp4Life
It worked out for KC, drafting Mahomes and playing him behind A Smith. I think SF would do this if they loved a WR enough or Pitts.
@DoubleUp4Life It worked out for KC, drafting Mahomes and playing him behind A Smith. I think SF would do this if they loved a WR enough or Pitts.
That's true ..At the moment the draft know it all's are hyping Lawrence and then Wilson #2 ....
@DoubleUp4Life It worked out for KC, drafting Mahomes and playing him behind A Smith. I think SF would do this if they loved a WR enough or Pitts.
That's true ..At the moment the draft know it all's are hyping Lawrence and then Wilson #2 ....
hilarious move, wont get either of the top 2 QBs....and traded a fortune
huge drop off in QB talent after lawrence/wilson....mac jones actually might be the 3rd best QB in the draft
macdiddy aka eli 2.0 aka mac jones!!!!
hilarious move, wont get either of the top 2 QBs....and traded a fortune
huge drop off in QB talent after lawrence/wilson....mac jones actually might be the 3rd best QB in the draft
macdiddy aka eli 2.0 aka mac jones!!!!
Right you are, benhogan76...they very well might be !!!
And LMAO if the Falcons took a QB at #4...that would be the biggest screw up since the Pack took Jordan Love last year. Matt Ryan can still play, threw for almost 4,600 yds last season (4th behind Watson, Mahomes and Brady)...26/11 in TD/INT and a passer rating of 93.3
Right you are, benhogan76...they very well might be !!!
And LMAO if the Falcons took a QB at #4...that would be the biggest screw up since the Pack took Jordan Love last year. Matt Ryan can still play, threw for almost 4,600 yds last season (4th behind Watson, Mahomes and Brady)...26/11 in TD/INT and a passer rating of 93.3
No one thinks..perhaps Shanahan and Lynch had a talk with Salah and company and just maybe they’re going Oregon and keeping Darnold at Qb so they gave them a heads up and they moved up?
San Francisco 49ers already locked up they’re meaningful core contracts for a while so it’s not a huge gamble giving up what they did...I just can’t see them moving up that much and giving up what they did for a QB Jones which is basically the same thing as jimmy..
also slightly moving in front of Atlanta which was also eyeing Wilson..
I’ll be shocked if San Francisco 49ers picks Mac Jones over Wilson or Lance
Who knows maybe Jets take Oregon Sewell
On the other hand Jaguars could throw a monkey wrench and take Wilson..I thought it was weird they had Lawrence try out..
No one thinks..perhaps Shanahan and Lynch had a talk with Salah and company and just maybe they’re going Oregon and keeping Darnold at Qb so they gave them a heads up and they moved up?
San Francisco 49ers already locked up they’re meaningful core contracts for a while so it’s not a huge gamble giving up what they did...I just can’t see them moving up that much and giving up what they did for a QB Jones which is basically the same thing as jimmy..
also slightly moving in front of Atlanta which was also eyeing Wilson..
I’ll be shocked if San Francisco 49ers picks Mac Jones over Wilson or Lance
Who knows maybe Jets take Oregon Sewell
On the other hand Jaguars could throw a monkey wrench and take Wilson..I thought it was weird they had Lawrence try out..
No one thinks..perhaps Shanahan and Lynch had a talk with Salah and company and just maybe they’re going Oregon and keeping Darnold at Qb so they gave them a heads up and they moved up? San Francisco 49ers already locked up they’re meaningful core contracts for a while so it’s not a huge gamble giving up what they did...I just can’t see them moving up that much and giving up what they did for a QB Jones which is basically the same thing as jimmy.. also slightly moving in front of Atlanta which was also eyeing Wilson.. I’ll be shocked if San Francisco 49ers picks Mac Jones over Wilson or Lance Who knows maybe Jets take Oregon Sewell On the other hand Jaguars could throw a monkey wrench and take Wilson..I thought it was weird they had Lawrence try out..
No one thinks..perhaps Shanahan and Lynch had a talk with Salah and company and just maybe they’re going Oregon and keeping Darnold at Qb so they gave them a heads up and they moved up? San Francisco 49ers already locked up they’re meaningful core contracts for a while so it’s not a huge gamble giving up what they did...I just can’t see them moving up that much and giving up what they did for a QB Jones which is basically the same thing as jimmy.. also slightly moving in front of Atlanta which was also eyeing Wilson.. I’ll be shocked if San Francisco 49ers picks Mac Jones over Wilson or Lance Who knows maybe Jets take Oregon Sewell On the other hand Jaguars could throw a monkey wrench and take Wilson..I thought it was weird they had Lawrence try out..
No one thinks..perhaps Shanahan and Lynch had a talk with Salah and company and just maybe they’re going Oregon and keeping Darnold at Qb so they gave them a heads up and they moved up? San Francisco 49ers already locked up they’re meaningful core contracts for a while so it’s not a huge gamble giving up what they did...I just can’t see them moving up that much and giving up what they did for a QB Jones which is basically the same thing as jimmy.. also slightly moving in front of Atlanta which was also eyeing Wilson.. I’ll be shocked if San Francisco 49ers picks Mac Jones over Wilson or Lance Who knows maybe Jets take Oregon Sewell On the other hand Jaguars could throw a monkey wrench and take Wilson..I thought it was weird they had Lawrence try out..
I like Darnold ..played for some bad teams ...JETS dont need a QB IMO , might be smart to take Sewwell ..This is a tough draft to figure out ..Guessing we'll see a few more trades before 12 picks are off the board .
No one thinks..perhaps Shanahan and Lynch had a talk with Salah and company and just maybe they’re going Oregon and keeping Darnold at Qb so they gave them a heads up and they moved up? San Francisco 49ers already locked up they’re meaningful core contracts for a while so it’s not a huge gamble giving up what they did...I just can’t see them moving up that much and giving up what they did for a QB Jones which is basically the same thing as jimmy.. also slightly moving in front of Atlanta which was also eyeing Wilson.. I’ll be shocked if San Francisco 49ers picks Mac Jones over Wilson or Lance Who knows maybe Jets take Oregon Sewell On the other hand Jaguars could throw a monkey wrench and take Wilson..I thought it was weird they had Lawrence try out..
I like Darnold ..played for some bad teams ...JETS dont need a QB IMO , might be smart to take Sewwell ..This is a tough draft to figure out ..Guessing we'll see a few more trades before 12 picks are off the board .
Jets are taking Wilson and speculation now is 49ers traded up to take Jones![]()
I agree with you though I would rather keep Sam and take Olineman and then WR with 2nd 1st rounder.
Jets are taking Wilson and speculation now is 49ers traded up to take Jones![]()
I agree with you though I would rather keep Sam and take Olineman and then WR with 2nd 1st rounder.
Sam is trash...All the excuses is how he did not have coaching or the supporting cast. I have seen so many times he threw WTF INT's and make dumb plays with no pressure in his face. Good QB's elevate bad teams....The bad outweigh the good with Sammy Ghosts.
Sam is trash...All the excuses is how he did not have coaching or the supporting cast. I have seen so many times he threw WTF INT's and make dumb plays with no pressure in his face. Good QB's elevate bad teams....The bad outweigh the good with Sammy Ghosts.
Sam is trash...All the excuses is how he did not have coaching or the supporting cast. I have seen so many times he threw WTF INT's and make dumb plays with no pressure in his face. Good QB's elevate bad teams....The bad outweigh the good with Sammy Ghosts.
Sam is trash...All the excuses is how he did not have coaching or the supporting cast. I have seen so many times he threw WTF INT's and make dumb plays with no pressure in his face. Good QB's elevate bad teams....The bad outweigh the good with Sammy Ghosts.
@DoubleUp4Life Jets can't afford to make the smart football move. They need some excitement from their fans which means a QB, IMO
Saleh should be a huge upgrade ..
Maybe they'll go 3-14 this year .LOL
Cant wait to watch him jump up and down cheerleading on the sideline as the BILLS hammer whatever sacrificial rookie lamb they put back there at QB ..
I hope Darnold gets shipped to the NFC and leads his team to the playoffs ...
@DoubleUp4Life Jets can't afford to make the smart football move. They need some excitement from their fans which means a QB, IMO
Saleh should be a huge upgrade ..
Maybe they'll go 3-14 this year .LOL
Cant wait to watch him jump up and down cheerleading on the sideline as the BILLS hammer whatever sacrificial rookie lamb they put back there at QB ..
I hope Darnold gets shipped to the NFC and leads his team to the playoffs ...
Jets are taking Wilson and speculation now is 49ers traded up to take Jones I agree with you though I would rather keep Sam and take Olineman and then WR with 2nd 1st rounder.
Mac Jones ..lol ...At best he's the next Cade McNown ....
Jets are taking Wilson and speculation now is 49ers traded up to take Jones I agree with you though I would rather keep Sam and take Olineman and then WR with 2nd 1st rounder.
Mac Jones ..lol ...At best he's the next Cade McNown ....
Quote Originally Posted by davemsh: Sam is trash...All the excuses is how he did not have coaching or the supporting cast. I have seen so many times he threw WTF INT's and make dumb plays with no pressure in his face. Good QB's elevate bad teams....The bad outweigh the good with Sammy Ghosts.What rookie QB elevated bad team recently? Terrible coaching, no skill players, as always you are right he is trash.
Darnold is going into his 4th year. He is not a rookie. How long does he need..either u got it or u don’t. U gotta start showing something. Trubisky so far has had a way better career and the Bears cut their losses and moved on.
Quote Originally Posted by davemsh: Sam is trash...All the excuses is how he did not have coaching or the supporting cast. I have seen so many times he threw WTF INT's and make dumb plays with no pressure in his face. Good QB's elevate bad teams....The bad outweigh the good with Sammy Ghosts.What rookie QB elevated bad team recently? Terrible coaching, no skill players, as always you are right he is trash.
Darnold is going into his 4th year. He is not a rookie. How long does he need..either u got it or u don’t. U gotta start showing something. Trubisky so far has had a way better career and the Bears cut their losses and moved on.
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by davemsh: Sam is trash...All the excuses is how he did not have coaching or the supporting cast. I have seen so many times he threw WTF INT's and make dumb plays with no pressure in his face. Good QB's elevate bad teams....The bad outweigh the good with Sammy Ghosts.What rookie QB elevated bad team recently? Terrible coaching, no skill players, as always you are right he is trash. Darnold is going into his 4th year. He is not a rookie. How long does he need..either u got it or u don’t. U gotta start showing something. Trubisky so far has had a way better career and the Bears cut their losses and moved on.
Jets have very little talent on both sides of the ball..Throw in horrible coaching...
Not saying Darnold is some great QB ..But he still has time to pan out
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by davemsh: Sam is trash...All the excuses is how he did not have coaching or the supporting cast. I have seen so many times he threw WTF INT's and make dumb plays with no pressure in his face. Good QB's elevate bad teams....The bad outweigh the good with Sammy Ghosts.What rookie QB elevated bad team recently? Terrible coaching, no skill players, as always you are right he is trash. Darnold is going into his 4th year. He is not a rookie. How long does he need..either u got it or u don’t. U gotta start showing something. Trubisky so far has had a way better career and the Bears cut their losses and moved on.
Jets have very little talent on both sides of the ball..Throw in horrible coaching...
Not saying Darnold is some great QB ..But he still has time to pan out
Quote Originally Posted by davemsh: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by davemsh: Sam is trash...All the excuses is how he did not have coaching or the supporting cast. I have seen so many times he threw WTF INT's and make dumb plays with no pressure in his face. Good QB's elevate bad teams....The bad outweigh the good with Sammy Ghosts.What rookie QB elevated bad team recently? Terrible coaching, no skill players, as always you are right he is trash. Darnold is going into his 4th year. He is not a rookie. How long does he need..either u got it or u don’t. U gotta start showing something. Trubisky so far has had a way better career and the Bears cut their losses and moved on. Jets have very little talent on both sides of the ball..Throw in horrible coaching... Not saying Darnold is some great QB ..But he still has time to pan out
Hard to see Salah.and the new jets front office tie themselves to Darnold. even rookie head coaches you have 2 years max to start really winning games....Jets have to decide to pick up his 5th year $20Million option by May 3rd....Crazy for a Qb that has done nothing in 3 years..lets give him another 2 years.. But hey its the Jets..So would not be surprising....
Quote Originally Posted by davemsh: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by davemsh: Sam is trash...All the excuses is how he did not have coaching or the supporting cast. I have seen so many times he threw WTF INT's and make dumb plays with no pressure in his face. Good QB's elevate bad teams....The bad outweigh the good with Sammy Ghosts.What rookie QB elevated bad team recently? Terrible coaching, no skill players, as always you are right he is trash. Darnold is going into his 4th year. He is not a rookie. How long does he need..either u got it or u don’t. U gotta start showing something. Trubisky so far has had a way better career and the Bears cut their losses and moved on. Jets have very little talent on both sides of the ball..Throw in horrible coaching... Not saying Darnold is some great QB ..But he still has time to pan out
Hard to see Salah.and the new jets front office tie themselves to Darnold. even rookie head coaches you have 2 years max to start really winning games....Jets have to decide to pick up his 5th year $20Million option by May 3rd....Crazy for a Qb that has done nothing in 3 years..lets give him another 2 years.. But hey its the Jets..So would not be surprising....
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,556
- Monday 10/05/2026 683
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,714
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,621
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,574
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,567
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,322
- MNF - saints is dead 2,859
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
