GL today
@Fuse
Thanks and BoL to you with your 3 props today!!
WINNER
WINNER
Sucks. That's the game we play and unfortunately injuries and penalties against are part of it that can upset otherwise sound bets.
Sucks. That's the game we play and unfortunately injuries and penalties against are part of it that can upset otherwise sound bets.
Yeah, I know. But i still had two teasers with BAL pk going through...
Yeah, I know. But i still had two teasers with BAL pk going through...
I think this game is over, 34-10.
I think this game is over, 34-10.
2 BIG FAT LOSERS
What a titanic complete flip from the first half....
2 BIG FAT LOSERS
What a titanic complete flip from the first half....
ravens !!
![]()
ravens !!
![]()
ravens !!
![]()
ravens !!
![]()
ravens !!
![]()
ravens !!
![]()
ravens !!
![]()
ravens !!
![]()
ravens !!
![]()
ravens !!
![]()
ravens !!
![]()
ravens !!
![]()
sorry man
but next game up what do u have?
sorry man
but next game up what do u have?
I should have said, one teaser with BAL pk and one BAL ML parlay going through.
Fubah, good luck on next game!![]()
I should have said, one teaser with BAL pk and one BAL ML parlay going through.
Fubah, good luck on next game!![]()
I liked the Ravens to win SU but the odds and stats made me wait...
Those divisional stats are now adjusted to 9 - 16 for heavy home favs to cover the big lines....
NINERS on the bubble now
I liked the Ravens to win SU but the odds and stats made me wait...
Those divisional stats are now adjusted to 9 - 16 for heavy home favs to cover the big lines....
NINERS on the bubble now
Kelly is right, I went down with two Texans +10 straight bets, half unit each.
Kelly is right, I went down with two Texans +10 straight bets, half unit each.
I don't believe the Packers can go on the road and win against the 12 - 5 #2 seed in the NFC, then follow that again ON THE ROAD to face the rested #1 NFC seed.
Flukes DO happen almost every week in the NFL and it it coupd happen here. But my money says it won't. Although depending on how the LUCKY BREAKS go it could be close!
I don't believe the Packers can go on the road and win against the 12 - 5 #2 seed in the NFC, then follow that again ON THE ROAD to face the rested #1 NFC seed.
Flukes DO happen almost every week in the NFL and it it coupd happen here. But my money says it won't. Although depending on how the LUCKY BREAKS go it could be close!
@Europa
Thanks again, EUROPA! Hope your bets win too! ![]()
@Europa
Thanks again, EUROPA! Hope your bets win too! ![]()
Three teasers with SF pk and one of them with SF Under 60.5, hopefully... Thanks.
Three teasers with SF pk and one of them with SF Under 60.5, hopefully... Thanks.
