Has there ever been conf finals, much less both, that every game went over? I just don't get what happened to defense. Seems like Coaches forgot how to coach and are just letting them play Rucker Park ball. I'm very confused.
60+pt quarters in the playoffs, man not good for the under guys like me.
What's with all these overs?
Has there ever been conf finals, much less both, that every game went over? I just don't get what happened to defense. Seems like Coaches forgot how to coach and are just letting them play Rucker Park ball. I'm very confused.
60+pt quarters in the playoffs, man not good for the under guys like me.
Never understood the under bettor in BB.. I watch and like to bet for entertainment and of course love to win.. But betting under is rooting for a brick every play and in a average game about 80-100 shots go in so your are heart broken a lot of times... If i would bet under in BB would not watch.. Its a 50/50 venture on any bet would travel another road road to cash city and entertainment.. life to short to bet BB unders.. JMO.. ![]()
Never understood the under bettor in BB.. I watch and like to bet for entertainment and of course love to win.. But betting under is rooting for a brick every play and in a average game about 80-100 shots go in so your are heart broken a lot of times... If i would bet under in BB would not watch.. Its a 50/50 venture on any bet would travel another road road to cash city and entertainment.. life to short to bet BB unders.. JMO.. ![]()
Never understood the under bettor in BB.. I watch and like to bet for entertainment and of course love to win.. But betting under is rooting for a brick every play and in a average game about 80-100 shots go in so your are heart broken a lot of times... If i would bet under in BB would not watch.. Its a 50/50 venture on any bet would travel another road road to cash city and entertainment.. life to short to bet BB unders.. JMO.. ![]()
Never understood the under bettor in BB.. I watch and like to bet for entertainment and of course love to win.. But betting under is rooting for a brick every play and in a average game about 80-100 shots go in so your are heart broken a lot of times... If i would bet under in BB would not watch.. Its a 50/50 venture on any bet would travel another road road to cash city and entertainment.. life to short to bet BB unders.. JMO.. ![]()
I was just saying that to my friend the other day. If people are paying attention, you are making a pretty coin off of Vegas right now betting the Overs. 6-0 on overs for the conference finals.
I was just saying that to my friend the other day. If people are paying attention, you are making a pretty coin off of Vegas right now betting the Overs. 6-0 on overs for the conference finals.
2 Things I've noticed. On all the sites that list public betting, the over in these games was listed as anywhere from 75 to 96% of the bets. i think that may be BS ; I'm not convinced that any wager gets 96% of the action especially on totals . I don't trust a lot of these sites. Maybe they're baiting us( contrarian bettors, there are a lot of them). I fell for the last couple.
The other thing is; you have to remember how strong the unders were at the beginning of the playoffs. Like 90% and the totals were very low. So very streaky both ways and you get happy betting one way and then it changes which is pretty normal
2 Things I've noticed. On all the sites that list public betting, the over in these games was listed as anywhere from 75 to 96% of the bets. i think that may be BS ; I'm not convinced that any wager gets 96% of the action especially on totals . I don't trust a lot of these sites. Maybe they're baiting us( contrarian bettors, there are a lot of them). I fell for the last couple.
The other thing is; you have to remember how strong the unders were at the beginning of the playoffs. Like 90% and the totals were very low. So very streaky both ways and you get happy betting one way and then it changes which is pretty normal
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,402
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,341
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,580
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,256
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
