Toronto Streets
Drake a lil punk ass BIATCH, motherfucker don’t know about THUGGIN, DISGRACE TO THE 6
Who knew there were so many people from Toronto on Covers. Glad everyone is celebrating because the Warriors are winning in 5.
Drake a lil punk ass BIATCH, motherfucker don’t know about THUGGIN, DISGRACE TO THE 6
Who knew there were so many people from Toronto on Covers. Glad everyone is celebrating because the Warriors are winning in 5.
Never forget drake has Steph and kds numbers 30, 35 tattooed on his arm
And a purse collection. Never forget that he collects purses. And we're not talking Gucci and Louis. Apparently these things are 6 figure purses. I'd of probably went with classic cars if I had his money but then again, I am kind of a tool in a very cliche way.
Never forget drake has Steph and kds numbers 30, 35 tattooed on his arm
And a purse collection. Never forget that he collects purses. And we're not talking Gucci and Louis. Apparently these things are 6 figure purses. I'd of probably went with classic cars if I had his money but then again, I am kind of a tool in a very cliche way.
Amazing that with the huge and raucous celebration in Toronto, there were zero arrests. In any US city, you would have seen roving drunken mobs, broken windows, overturned cars, fires, and a lot of arrests.
Amazing that with the huge and raucous celebration in Toronto, there were zero arrests. In any US city, you would have seen roving drunken mobs, broken windows, overturned cars, fires, and a lot of arrests.
Who knew there were so many people from Toronto on Covers. Glad everyone is celebrating because the Warriors are winning in 5.
Who knew there were so many people from Toronto on Covers. Glad everyone is celebrating because the Warriors are winning in 5.
Amazing that with the huge and raucous celebration in Toronto, there were zero arrests. In any US city, you would have seen roving drunken mobs, broken windows, overturned cars, fires, and a lot of arrests.
In any US city, we don't celebrate just making it to a Championship. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
Amazing that with the huge and raucous celebration in Toronto, there were zero arrests. In any US city, you would have seen roving drunken mobs, broken windows, overturned cars, fires, and a lot of arrests.
In any US city, we don't celebrate just making it to a Championship. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
Drake a lil punk ass BIATCH, motherfucker don’t know about THUGGIN, DISGRACE TO THE 6
You funny Stump!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Drake a lil punk ass BIATCH, motherfucker don’t know about THUGGIN, DISGRACE TO THE 6
You funny Stump!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Drake a lil punk ass BIATCH, motherfucker don’t know about THUGGIN, DISGRACE TO THE 6
It's all in fun. Toronto seems like a great city. The fans seem great and they deserve this. Frankly, the only team I dislike is the Rockets so once the Warriors handled them, as a fan, it was house money. I'm still pullling for my team but when you grow up rooting for a perennial loser, you gain perspective. I remember what it felt like when the Warriors won that first one. The fans in Toronto deserve that feeling too. I'm still obviously pulling for my team but i'm not gonna be completely butt hurt if the Raptors win.
Drake a lil punk ass BIATCH, motherfucker don’t know about THUGGIN, DISGRACE TO THE 6
It's all in fun. Toronto seems like a great city. The fans seem great and they deserve this. Frankly, the only team I dislike is the Rockets so once the Warriors handled them, as a fan, it was house money. I'm still pullling for my team but when you grow up rooting for a perennial loser, you gain perspective. I remember what it felt like when the Warriors won that first one. The fans in Toronto deserve that feeling too. I'm still obviously pulling for my team but i'm not gonna be completely butt hurt if the Raptors win.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,277
- PART DEUX 221
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,112
- Cleveland Bettors 2,661
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,209
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,197
- Thursday 10/01/2026 756
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,148
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,587
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
