Gotta love Platinumsb. They know how to throw a party.
Tins Qtrs YTD 771-613-46 PLUS 465.98 UNITS
BRO THERE WAS ABOUT 3000 PEOPLE!! IT WAS SHOULDER TO SHOULDER IN THERE. BIG SCREEN TVS EVERYWHERE, GUYS PULLING UP IN LIMOS AND EXPENSIVE CARS. TONS OF GEORGEOUS WOMEN. GREAT PARTY MAN, IT WAS FIRST TIME FOR ME. YOU EVER BEEN?
I went last year. Big time give aways too. Expensive shit.
BRO THERE WAS ABOUT 3000 PEOPLE!! IT WAS SHOULDER TO SHOULDER IN THERE. BIG SCREEN TVS EVERYWHERE, GUYS PULLING UP IN LIMOS AND EXPENSIVE CARS. TONS OF GEORGEOUS WOMEN. GREAT PARTY MAN, IT WAS FIRST TIME FOR ME. YOU EVER BEEN?
I went last year. Big time give aways too. Expensive shit.
I went last year. Big time give aways too. Expensive shit.
I went last year. Big time give aways too. Expensive shit.
BRO THERE WAS ABOUT 3000 PEOPLE!! IT WAS SHOULDER TO SHOULDER IN THERE. BIG SCREEN TVS EVERYWHERE, GUYS PULLING UP IN LIMOS AND EXPENSIVE CARS. TONS OF GEORGEOUS WOMEN. GREAT PARTY MAN, IT WAS FIRST TIME FOR ME. YOU EVER BEEN?
Never been, i have a few friends who are runners for the local sites, but i didnt know many people going so i didnt bother, but i've heard its a great party! but im sure that 1/4 the guys there are mob and bikers lol other 3/4 are degenerates like us and the runners lol
BRO THERE WAS ABOUT 3000 PEOPLE!! IT WAS SHOULDER TO SHOULDER IN THERE. BIG SCREEN TVS EVERYWHERE, GUYS PULLING UP IN LIMOS AND EXPENSIVE CARS. TONS OF GEORGEOUS WOMEN. GREAT PARTY MAN, IT WAS FIRST TIME FOR ME. YOU EVER BEEN?
Never been, i have a few friends who are runners for the local sites, but i didnt know many people going so i didnt bother, but i've heard its a great party! but im sure that 1/4 the guys there are mob and bikers lol other 3/4 are degenerates like us and the runners lol
No way tony, it's all business to me with my bookie. I went out party with friends instead ![]()
I have a great relationship with my local. I dont cheat him and he doesnt cheat me. He also let me pay him later in the week or the next week if I am short a few Benjamin.
No way tony, it's all business to me with my bookie. I went out party with friends instead ![]()
I have a great relationship with my local. I dont cheat him and he doesnt cheat me. He also let me pay him later in the week or the next week if I am short a few Benjamin.
TONY D..WHERE WAS THE PARTY AT?
TONY D..WHERE WAS THE PARTY AT?
No way tony, it's all business to me with my bookie. I went out party with friends instead ![]()
No way tony, it's all business to me with my bookie. I went out party with friends instead ![]()
Never been, i have a few friends who are runners for the local sites, but i didnt know many people going so i didnt bother, but i've heard its a great party! but im sure that 1/4 the guys there are mob and bikers lol other 3/4 are degenerates like us and the runners lol
Spot on dude, spot on.![]()
Never been, i have a few friends who are runners for the local sites, but i didnt know many people going so i didnt bother, but i've heard its a great party! but im sure that 1/4 the guys there are mob and bikers lol other 3/4 are degenerates like us and the runners lol
Spot on dude, spot on.![]()
Never been, i have a few friends who are runners for the local sites, but i didnt know many people going so i didnt bother, but i've heard its a great party! but im sure that 1/4 the guys there are mob and bikers lol other 3/4 are degenerates like us and the runners lol
Never been, i have a few friends who are runners for the local sites, but i didnt know many people going so i didnt bother, but i've heard its a great party! but im sure that 1/4 the guys there are mob and bikers lol other 3/4 are degenerates like us and the runners lol
same here with my local, until he shut down the website cause of the heat
Platinumsb is above the law.
same here with my local, until he shut down the website cause of the heat
Platinumsb is above the law.
same here with my local, until he shut down the website cause of the heat
same here with my local, until he shut down the website cause of the heat
HE FORGOT TO DONATE TO THE POLICE ASSOCIATION AT THE END OF THE YEAR
some local cops are friends with him, higher up thats what he was worry about
HE FORGOT TO DONATE TO THE POLICE ASSOCIATION AT THE END OF THE YEAR
some local cops are friends with him, higher up thats what he was worry about
WHAT DOES EVERYONE HAVE FOR A SCORE IN LOYOLA GAME??? I SAW 10-27 SIENA 2ND HALF AND NOW ITS 15-19 SIENA
I Have 58-55 Siena with 8:40 left in the 2nd half
WHAT DOES EVERYONE HAVE FOR A SCORE IN LOYOLA GAME??? I SAW 10-27 SIENA 2ND HALF AND NOW ITS 15-19 SIENA
I Have 58-55 Siena with 8:40 left in the 2nd half
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
