Tins Qtrs YTD 771-613-46 PLUS 465.98 UNITS
Posted:
#278
Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:
Bulls - .5 1st qtr 5 units..![]()
![]()
![]()
Under 46.5 1st qtr/Blazers/Bulls..4 units![]()
Kings + .5 1st qtr..3 units..![]()
GL everyone..![]()
![]()
![]()
Huge juice on bulls 1st qtr.. last couple times i noticed that its gone reverse..
BOL
Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:
Bulls - .5 1st qtr 5 units..![]()
![]()
![]()
Under 46.5 1st qtr/Blazers/Bulls..4 units![]()
Kings + .5 1st qtr..3 units..![]()
GL everyone..![]()
![]()
![]()
Huge juice on bulls 1st qtr.. last couple times i noticed that its gone reverse..
BOL
Posted:
#279
7 points in a basketball game is like being down a field goal in football
Whoever would make a comment like this doesnt know anything about the game...
7 points in a basketball game is like being down a field goal in football
Whoever would make a comment like this doesnt know anything about the game...
Posted:
#280
Quote Originally Posted by disco20:
How about them Packers Humble!
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!! I WAS JUST A LITTLE GUY WHEN THEY WON IN 96' SO I DONT REMEMBER A WHOLE LOT OF IT...I SERIOUSLY STILL CANT BELIEVE IT!!! AND I MADE $10K ON A 10-LINER BOARD YESTERDAY SO I AM STILL BUZZED FROM THAT How about them Packers Humble!
Quote Originally Posted by disco20:
How about them Packers Humble!
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!! I WAS JUST A LITTLE GUY WHEN THEY WON IN 96' SO I DONT REMEMBER A WHOLE LOT OF IT...I SERIOUSLY STILL CANT BELIEVE IT!!! AND I MADE $10K ON A 10-LINER BOARD YESTERDAY SO I AM STILL BUZZED FROM THAT How about them Packers Humble!
Posted:
#289
Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:
YIKES...HORNETS LOOK LIKE SHIT
yeah, I just need them to win the game for ML parley. Hoping for a miracle.
Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:
YIKES...HORNETS LOOK LIKE SHIT
yeah, I just need them to win the game for ML parley. Hoping for a miracle.
Posted:
#290
Humble, great win for your Packers and good job on the big win!
Sammy. funny thing is they were on the outs if they didnt win that game vs. the Bears at home, and the Giants won so it could have gone a totally different way, but they were good all year.
Humble, great win for your Packers and good job on the big win!
Sammy. funny thing is they were on the outs if they didnt win that game vs. the Bears at home, and the Giants won so it could have gone a totally different way, but they were good all year.
Posted:
#296
Quote Originally Posted by leeboy:
Humble, great win for your Packers and good job on the big win!
Sammy. funny thing is they were on the outs if they didnt win that game vs. the Bears at home, and the Giants won so it could have gone a totally different way, but they were good all year.
THANKS PIZZA MAN!!! YEAH I STILL FIND IT WEIRD THAT THEY WERE POSSIBLY NOT GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS YET THEY WERE STILL THE FAVS TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL FORM THE NFC...SOMEBODY KNEW SOMETHING Humble, great win for your Packers and good job on the big win!
Quote Originally Posted by leeboy:
Humble, great win for your Packers and good job on the big win!
Sammy. funny thing is they were on the outs if they didnt win that game vs. the Bears at home, and the Giants won so it could have gone a totally different way, but they were good all year.
THANKS PIZZA MAN!!! YEAH I STILL FIND IT WEIRD THAT THEY WERE POSSIBLY NOT GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS YET THEY WERE STILL THE FAVS TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL FORM THE NFC...SOMEBODY KNEW SOMETHING Humble, great win for your Packers and good job on the big win!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
